Author Topic: Vlogger caught plagerising resorts to tried and true tactic of blocking  (Read 8848 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Vlogger caught plagerising resorts to tried and true tactic of blocking
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2018, 04:10:57 PM »
I watched a video with that guy and I swear god I’ve never wanted to smack anyone so bad in my life.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

bo golden

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2018, 05:03:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
im thinking a new board company called Teeth

Biebel
John Hill
Jaws
Vinnie Banh
Jamie Foy

Feel free to add to this.
[close]

daryl
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
im thinking a new board company called Teeth

Biebel
John Hill
Jaws
Vinnie Banh
Jamie Foy

Feel free to add to this.
[close]

Andy Roy? Does he fulfill the minimum teeth count?
[close]

They're both on guys!!
[close]

Stu Graham

2010-era Mullen guest model with a FA-styled mug shot
[close]

Mikey "Horse Tooth" Taylor

Stony Hawk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2018, 08:18:39 AM »
Doesn't shock me that he would be alright with jacking someone elses idea. Him being a sneaky self centered ass is why he was essentially eradicated from the industry, and why he has had to resort YouTube and sponsors like Revive. Sadly, its worked out awfully well for him, but what goes around comes around I guess. Like 99% of Youtubers, his audience will get bored of his content eventually and he will go away.

Please elaborate.  I’m genuinely curious.
EMAIL ME YOUR DANKEST NUGS

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2018, 12:46:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Doesn't shock me that he would be alright with jacking someone elses idea. Him being a sneaky self centered ass is why he was essentially eradicated from the industry, and why he has had to resort YouTube and sponsors like Revive. Sadly, its worked out awfully well for him, but what goes around comes around I guess. Like 99% of Youtubers, his audience will get bored of his content eventually and he will go away.
[close]

From what I’ve heard, the guy would go on trips and couldnt get along with anyone. With Birdhosue he went on 1-2 trips and he was apparently always concerned with only what he wanted to do, and if they went to a spot or something he didn’t like, he would throw a little fit and take off somewhere else. He even confirmed this story and admits fault, so ill give him props for that.
Then, there’s another story where his board sponsor after Birdhouse did something he didn’t like, so the whole time he was filming for their video he was shitting on the company behind their back and didn’t use their boards in the footage purposely to make a “statement” or some petty shit like that. He has also admitted to this story.
These are the two examples I’m near certain actually happened (because he even admitted to them) but apparently there’s more of these antics.
So that’s apparently why he had no sponsors for awhile, because word got around he’s difficult to deal with, and no one wanted to deal with his bullshit, hence him being “eradicated.” That’s when he started YouTube and we know the rest.
Idk, I’m just saying he seems like he has 100% tunnel vision on himself and doesn’t see how his actions affect other people, therefore, I am not shocked that he would steal someone elses idea like this and be okay with doing it, because he fails to see how that’s morally not cool, and only sees how it benefits his brand.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 12:47:53 PM by Pavs323 »

fulloffact

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2018, 12:49:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I know he had a couple of "check out" videos. He used to ride for Birdhouse, Lakai and shortly rode for the Friendship skateboards. There's a video where he talked about something along the lines of not seeing eye to eye with any of the teams and he'd rather skate whenever he wanted. It seemed like he left the industry on his own. I hate on him all day, but no one can deny he isn't making a decent amount of YouTube money.

curbdrop

• Rep: 3
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2018, 02:04:18 PM »
Apparently the last Revive video was all edited by Schrock- except his part which he insisted that his gf would edit instead. Sounds scummy.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2018, 02:06:51 PM »
Apparently the last Revive video was all edited by Schrock- except his part which he insisted that his gf would edit instead. Sounds scummy. frank garcia hirata-y
kick this man to the curb andy schrock!
promote josh katz

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2018, 03:33:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I know he had a couple of "check out" videos. He used to ride for Birdhouse, Lakai and shortly rode for the Friendship skateboards. There's a video where he talked about something along the lines of not seeing eye to eye with any of the teams and he'd rather skate whenever he wanted. It seemed like he left the industry on his own. I hate on him all day, but no one can deny he isn't making a decent amount of YouTube money.
Honestly, I can't blame dudes for vlogging if they want to get paid and skate whenever they want.  Work a 9-5 and have a set schedule or make youtube videos and skate whenever you want? Fuck it, make the youtube videos.

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2018, 05:59:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Apparently the last Revive video was all edited by Schrock- except his part which he insisted that his gf would edit instead. Sounds scummy. frank garcia hirata-y
[close]
kick this man to the curb andy schrock!
promote josh katz

Josh, come on in...go ahead and close the door. Take a seat, I know this feels weird compared to the usual boundary violations and bearded dog pile surprises, but this is a little different...we want to put your name on a board for real this time...with a cat my boy drew in his diarrhea on the kitchen floor as the graphic, but the only problem is unfortunately ever since Lil Pump and Tasha69 arrived, our social landscape has changed.  As I see it, this can go 3 ways...1. No helmet which I just threw out there and assume is a deal breaker but what the heck, 2. quit, you'll always be fam I'll still send you boards/red shirts...3) we build you a helmet that looks like one of these new lil rappers hair...silly braids left and right every which way..and Tasha rainbow frizz or thinking outside the box maybe something like a protec with extensions like Alex Olson or one of the cooler guys, we can send you to Berlin and you can try all that bi curious male female male shit I wish I hadn't told my wife I was interested in.  Choose this route and we'll have the tracks installed professionally, you can work it off with the annoying guy with the beard and camera in the warehouse ...he's currently filming Kyro and Chann kissing in their rash guards, hold on Josh, CAN YOU MAKE SURE WE GET THAT SHOT OF RICHIE JACKSON SHAVING HIS BUTTHOLE UNDER THE XMAS TREE? I need these clips online by 3.  K, lets seee...buttholes, butthole where were we...ah look Katz I need you to come up with a quick decision.  We found the next big Banh, exciting times, this kid is even hungrier, wont rap he doesn't cry when his girlfriends leave after smothering them and released the brake on Vinnie's home and yelled In God We Trust as it rolled into the culvert across from the neighbors fence .  He really wants to be here Katz...do you?

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:23:01 PM by kid casserole »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1278
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2018, 09:03:17 PM »
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2018, 03:30:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
From what I’ve heard, the guy would go on trips and couldnt get along with anyone. With Birdhosue he went on 1-2 trips and he was apparently always concerned with only what he wanted to do, and if they went to a spot or something he didn’t like, he would throw a little fit and take off somewhere else. He even confirmed this story and admits fault, so ill give him props for that.
Then, there’s another story where his board sponsor after Birdhouse did something he didn’t like, so the whole time he was filming for their video he was shitting on the company behind their back and didn’t use their boards in the footage purposely to make a “statement” or some petty shit like that. He has also admitted to this story.
These are the two examples I’m near certain actually happened (because he even admitted to them) but apparently there’s more of these antics.
So that’s apparently why he had no sponsors for awhile, because word got around he’s difficult to deal with, and no one wanted to deal with his bullshit, hence him being “eradicated.” That’s when he started YouTube and we know the rest.
Idk, I’m just saying he seems like he has 100% tunnel vision on himself and doesn’t see how his actions affect other people, therefore, I am not shocked that he would steal someone elses idea like this and be okay with doing it, because he fails to see how that’s morally not cool, and only sees how it benefits his brand.

Three Names:
Jaws
Clint Walker
David loy
(maybe throw stinky Raybourn in there, too)

Tell me you would survive that.