Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke on Penny boards  (Read 8341 times)

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1298
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Re: Beto O'Rourke on Penny boards
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2018, 07:38:23 PM »
Ugh those arms. Fake steez.

I'm kidding. Fuck Ted Cruz. FVK
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2018, 08:33:48 PM »
Ted can't skate and his dad killed JFK.

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2018, 09:14:31 PM »
someone post the gif of cruz trying to kiss his daughter when he was campaigning for president. please and thank you.

jacktharipper

• Rep: -26
  • Graphics Out
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2018, 09:24:34 PM »
Beto's clip was switch
MN -> IL

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2018, 07:17:53 AM »
Pros:
  Played in a punk band in the 80's (Foss)
  Skated/ Skates(?)
  Jammed onstage with Willie Nelson
  Progressive
  Nice Haircut
  Porbably smells like I imagine Pierce Brosnon would smell
  not Ted Cruz

Cons:
  Got arrested in the 80's for DUI attempted forcible entry and burgulary
  Your girl thinks he's cuter than you are
do more yoga!

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
    • shop lurker avatar image
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2018, 08:04:55 AM »
Cons:
  Got arrested in the 80's for DUI attempted forcible entry and burgulary

Just to clarify the forcible entry / burglary charge. He crawled under a fence at the college he was attending, the University of Texas El Paso, and set off an alarm. The charges were dropped.

He owned up to the DUI and said: "I drove under the influence of alcohol. There’s no justifying that."

Texas GOP really clawing at the bits here.

rapscallion

• Rep: -3
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2018, 08:22:34 AM »
I am aware this is an unpopular opinion, but fuck it.
I'll be shocked if this Beta dude can defeat Lion Ted. Call me crazy but riding a penny board doesn't impress me in a senatorial bid...
I'd rather have our senator as someone who can get along with the President and continue the policies we have been working towards.
Also-- for anyone who lives in Texas, I can almost guarantee you have received borderline grey area illegal text message contact from the Beto O'Rourke team.

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2018, 09:30:46 AM »
I'll be shocked if this Beta dude can defeat Lion Ted. Call me crazy but riding a penny board doesn't impress me in a senatorial bid...
I'd rather have our senator as someone who can get along with the President and continue the policies we have been working towards.
Also-- for anyone who lives in Texas, I can almost guarantee you have received borderline grey area illegal text message contact from the Beto O'Rourke team.

If you think ted cruz is a popular well liked guy that works well with everyone in DC...then you're just dead fucking wrong haha

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1003
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2018, 09:48:12 AM »

Yes, of course. Ted Cruz, the collection of nasal bacteria that learned to walk, is definitely a stand-up fella who works well with others.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2018, 09:57:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, of course. Ted Cruz, the collection of nasal bacteria that learned to walk, is definitely a stand-up fella who works well with others.

That was super sick when he helped shut down the government because of lol the deficit. Real team player move.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

rapscallion

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2018, 10:10:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, of course. Ted Cruz, the collection of nasal bacteria that learned to walk, is definitely a stand-up fella who works well with others.
[close]

That was super sick when he helped shut down the government because of lol the deficit. Real team player move.
I can see that I'm being purposely misinterpreted, but there have been a number of government shutdowns in recent years. You are referring to one that was under a different POTUS. Ted Cruz is a true conservative, and overspending is a real issue. Texas will remain red, don't worry.

BMCsteve

• Rep: 54
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2018, 10:19:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
I can see that I'm being purposely misinterpreted, but there have been a number of government shutdowns in recent years. You are referring to one that was under a different POTUS. Ted Cruz is a true conservative, and overspending is a real issue. Texas will remain red, don't worry.

Funny when republicans try to go back to overspending and budget issues after they pushed through a tax cut that will explode the deficit

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2018, 10:26:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Funny when republicans try to go back to overspending and budget issues after they pushed through a tax cut that will explode the deficit

Yes that is a very funny thing. Almost like it is a total bullshit smokescreen.

There have been 2 government shutdowns in this century. One in 2013, which Ted Cruz is often sited as being responsible for, and then again in 2018.

We can disagree on what all of this means but don't just say things that simply aren't true. We all have google here.

rapscallion

« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2018, 10:33:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Yes that is a very funny thing. Almost like it is a total bullshit smokescreen.

There have been 2 government shutdowns in this century. One in 2013, which Ted Cruz is often sited as being responsible for, and then again in 2018.

We can disagree on what all of this means but don't just say things that simply aren't true. We all have google here.
2 shutdowns in 2018
And good point, it isn't a negative by default.

emchen

• Rep: 20
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2018, 10:39:17 AM »

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2018, 10:47:45 AM »

You clearly have not looked into his policies. Riding a board is just a bonus to the fact that he's an intelligent progressive candidate that's not repeating the same rhetoric or planning to roll out the same bigoted policies that have prevalent in Texas politics forever. Is there still a relatively slim chance a young progressive liberal will win Texas over? Yes, but that doesn't mean the voters shouldn't try.

No I have never received a text message from the Beto O'Rourke team. Nor has anyone I know.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2018, 11:11:04 AM »
Must be really out of the loop because I have no idea who this is, and im not even entirely sure I know what penny boards are. Are they those little cruiser boards they sell in mall shops ?

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2018, 11:47:18 AM »
I'd rather have our senator as someone who can get along with the President

Just to clarify - the same president that nicknamed him "Lyin' Ted," said Ted's Dad was part of the JFK assassination, repeatedly insulted Ted's wife's appearance, and claimed Ted was a fake Christian among other things?

Clearly the president greatly respects and values Cruz and his work.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2018, 01:20:03 PM »
:) I must have been tripping last night

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
    • shop lurker avatar image
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2018, 01:21:06 PM »

rapscallion

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2018, 01:44:10 PM »
Expand Quote
I'd rather have our senator as someone who can get along with the President
[close]

Just to clarify - the same president that nicknamed him "Lyin' Ted," said Ted's Dad was part of the JFK assassination, repeatedly insulted Ted's wife's appearance, and claimed Ted was a fake Christian among other things?

Clearly the president greatly respects and values Cruz and his work.
Elections are brutal, there have always been personal attacks on the other nominees and the other party's nominee, but now it will be more than ever.

You know Steven Crowder is a big supporter of Trump, right?

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2018, 02:17:39 PM »
yeah

makes the meme meta

best of luck continuing the policies you, ted, and donald are working for
:) I must have been tripping last night