Author Topic: Cory Kennedy doing 4 years  (Read 69450 times)

kentrock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -199
Re: Cory Kennedy doing 4 years
« Reply #270 on: September 05, 2018, 07:09:02 AM »
a message to everyone here, if your drunk, please dont drive.  dont risk killing yourself or someone else and avoid the problems that come with it.  i hope we can all live one more day
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:11:00 AM by kentrock »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #271 on: September 05, 2018, 07:17:29 AM »
The whole thing is awful from beginning to end, and it seems like CK is handling it with as much class as would be possible.

Can’t help but think that he would have benefitted from spending a little more and getting a lawyer with a human face:

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #272 on: September 05, 2018, 07:21:26 AM »
The whole thing is awful from beginning to end, and it seems like CK is handling it with as much class as would be possible.

Can’t help but think that he would have benefitted from spending a little more and getting a lawyer with a human face:

yeah and choosing to pose all him and p-stone's empty bottles behind him prolly did not endear him to the judge either.

kentrock

« Reply #273 on: September 05, 2018, 01:26:11 PM »
soon cory kennedy will be a forgotten memory.  and we will move onto the next skater that does something stupid.  the sad truth.

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #274 on: September 05, 2018, 01:43:36 PM »
soon cory kennedy will be a forgotten memory.  and we will move onto the next skater that does something stupid.  the sad truth.

Hey that's awesome that youve written him off, you know some people have the ability to move on just so you know.

bo golden

« Reply #275 on: September 05, 2018, 01:46:42 PM »

I hope not.  I really want to see this dude come out of this on top.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #276 on: September 05, 2018, 01:51:24 PM »

I'm sure you won't let that happen seeing how you appear to be the biggest rider of his felonious nuts.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:56:26 PM by TITANIUM NIPPLES »

sexwitmyglasseson

• Rep: 1
« Reply #277 on: September 05, 2018, 04:03:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm sure you won't let that happen seeing how you appear to be the biggest rider of his felonious nuts.

felonious nuts HAHAHA i'm ded.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #278 on: September 05, 2018, 04:19:08 PM »
Hopefully Cory serves his time and comes out motivated to be sober and will become a better person in the end. Would rather see this as an inspiring story of paying for his mistakes and redemption then a tragic story of wasted talent and drinking and drugs destroying his life and those around him. Would rather have him be the next Guy Mariano than Greg Myers...

I also hope PStones family is taken care of an can slowly heal and rebuild their life, although I'm sure it will be impossible to actually fully move on an rebuild. Its good to know his memory an legacy will be preserved by Deluxe and the industry as a whole. This situation sucks for all involved and I'm sure that Cory will forever feel the hurt of causing his friends death.

Im not one to judge and dont look down on anyone who drinks but personally I don't drink because I had a problem with getting in the car an making the short 2-3 mile drive from the bars to my home. I haven't drank in 3 years and never will again. Last time i drank i puked all over myself while driving and was full on brownout. I'm so grateful I never got a DUI or hurt myself or anyone else. I don't think I could have lived with myself had I killed someone or seriously injured them.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 05:26:06 PM by Big Baby Jesus »
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #279 on: September 05, 2018, 04:58:16 PM »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #280 on: September 05, 2018, 05:26:40 PM »

kentrock

« Reply #281 on: September 05, 2018, 05:56:50 PM »
Hopefully Cory serves his time and comes out motivated to be sober and will become a better person in the end.

you aint core if you dont party. 

calvinsdream

« Reply #282 on: September 05, 2018, 05:57:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you dont think a .1 BAC affects your driving at all? what level do you think constitutes being drunk?
[close]

1.1?
[close]
You're right, I should really question the way the world works, such as... **checks notes** the possibilities of replacing my blood with pure alcohol.

1.1 would be 1.1% B.A.C, so you should check those notes again.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #283 on: September 05, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you dont think a .1 BAC affects your driving at all? what level do you think constitutes being drunk?
[close]

1.1?
[close]
You're right, I should really question the way the world works, such as... **checks notes** the possibilities of replacing my blood with pure alcohol.
[close]

1.1 would be 1.1% B.A.C, so you should check those notes again.

Good luck with that 1.1 BAC. Let me know how you make out!

kentrock

« Reply #284 on: September 05, 2018, 08:54:02 PM »
Has Cory Kennedy has been transferred from jail to prison yet?  Does anyone know what prison he going to?

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2018, 11:16:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

kentrock

« Reply #286 on: September 06, 2018, 09:26:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i hope he comes out on top in prison too rather that having his ass pounded.  hahahaha

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #287 on: September 06, 2018, 10:44:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i hope he comes out on top in prison too rather that having his ass pounded.  hahahaha
  Why? do you think it'd affect his skate steez?  Would make for a 'pretty sweet' board graphic tho.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #288 on: September 06, 2018, 10:50:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

prison rape isn't funny, jesus christ. you're just worst, through and through.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #289 on: September 06, 2018, 10:53:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

prison rape isn't funny, jesus christ. you're just worst, through and through.
  Watch Big Herc's youtube channel "fresh out" and tell me you don't get a couple of laughs dude.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #290 on: September 06, 2018, 11:10:08 AM »
Court artist clearly a graduate of the Napoleon Dynamite school of shading.

kentrock

« Reply #291 on: September 06, 2018, 11:58:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
  Why? do you think it'd affect his skate steez?  Would make for a 'pretty sweet' board graphic tho.

no i dont think it'd affect his skate steez, getting raped on the bottom hurts and isnt the least enjoyable. trust me, not in prison, but my experience.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 12:02:18 PM by kentrock »

Vert Reynolds

• Rep: -32
« Reply #292 on: September 07, 2018, 01:23:13 AM »

You guy's were quick to insist Jason Jesse can't change and is still a Racist !! Even though the people closest to him would tell you otherwise & he's asking for the SK8 worlds forgiveness.Yet you are QUick to want the Judge, To Forgive Cory and give him a small SLAP on the wrist!! Why ??? because he's suffered enough, He's really Really Really Sorry, He lives in a small tight knit community and everyone there loves him (he's pats the kids on the head & gives them trick tips n' stuff), he wasnt really that buzzed, Etc....Hmmmmmmmmmm

ARe you guys trolling with all this Schtuff ??
Do You even Street Style ???

notaLOCAL

• Rep: -5
  • Never had it, Never will.
« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2018, 01:43:21 AM »
You guys are forgetting that there are two young boys that will grow up without their father.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #294 on: September 07, 2018, 02:14:23 AM »
he's asking for the SK8 worlds forgiveness
that was a piss poor apology and didn't even address his racism at all. He could have been saying sorry for spilling your milk for all we know...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #295 on: September 07, 2018, 04:00:18 AM »

You guy's were quick to insist Jason Jesse can't change and is still a Racist !! Even though the people closest to him would tell you otherwise & he's asking for the SK8 worlds forgiveness.Yet you are QUick to want the Judge, To Forgive Cory and give him a small SLAP on the wrist!! Why ??? because he's suffered enough, He's really Really Really Sorry, He lives in a small tight knit community and everyone there loves him (he's pats the kids on the head & gives them trick tips n' stuff), he wasnt really that buzzed, Etc....Hmmmmmmmmmm

Nah

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2018, 05:51:50 AM »

who said he couldnt change? the fact that he was still brandishing nazi stuff AFTER that thread was made showed he hadnt changed yet.

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #297 on: September 07, 2018, 06:58:37 AM »
This popped up on my feed. Not sure if someone already posted it. It's not the best quality but quick briefing on the hearing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLKNwlrMJ88

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #298 on: September 07, 2018, 08:26:16 AM »
hopefully not emerging in 2.5 years with a bible and fedora

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #299 on: September 07, 2018, 12:22:56 PM »
I really don’t think there’s been a thread with so much stupidity. I nearly went to jail for dui with no priors and I didn’t kill anyone thank fuck. I was fucking .4 though. Don’t even remember getting in the car. The shame was palpable. If I had killed anyone I’d suck up the jail time. 4 years is bugger all. Has got me wondering though, do Americans make a habit of not buckling up? I’ve hardly ever seen that in oz.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.