Author Topic: Cory Glick Pro for Foundation  (Read 8231 times)

DCLOVE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
Re: Cory Glick Pro for Foundation
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2018, 09:25:55 AM »
remember kids, he only gets paid if you buy his board

So nothings gonna change.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2018, 09:54:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Their site has fuck all for boards, which probably means they as a company have fuck all for boards. One or two pro models for each dude with one size in each. Maybe this is how Foundation keeps their team in check? Give every pro an 8.25 option for the buyer to support them and they might actually make a living. Wake up one mornin with some money they're subject to go crazy you know? Swank and Sinclair keep em lookin good pretty and all that you know, but no dough. When Foundation get a bitch, Foundation got a bitch.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2018, 10:06:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Their site has fuck all for boards, which probably means they as a company have fuck all for boards. One or two pro models for each dude with one size in each. Maybe this is how Foundation keeps their team in check? Give every pro an 8.25 option for the buyer to support them and they might actually make a living. Wake up one mornin with some money they're subject to go crazy you know? Swank and Sinclair keep em lookin good pretty and all that you know, but no dough. When Foundation get a bitch, Foundation got a bitch.

I hope KOTR does the same for these guys as it did for Jamie Foy and deathwish. A year and a half ago I figured deathwish was on the way out with the whole team being past their prime then Jamie’s on viceland and I see more deathwish boards then ever and even people who casually skate or are around it bring him up to me.  If none of Tim yeto is steady getting checks I really wonder how much emerica is paying Leo and provost.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2018, 10:12:18 AM »
GET THAT MONE...

I mean.. GET THAT REWARDING FEELING KNOWING THAT YOU ARE PRO FOR FOUNDATION!

Mongoloid

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2018, 10:16:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I hope KOTR does the same for these guys as it did for Jamie Foy and deathwish. A year and a half ago I figured deathwish was on the way out with the whole team being past their prime then Jamie’s on viceland and I see more deathwish boards then ever and even people who casually skate or are around it bring him up to me.  If none of Tim yeto is steady getting checks I really wonder how much emerica is paying Leo and provost.

Put it on the books!

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2018, 10:21:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Bitch better have my footy.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2018, 10:25:21 AM »
chicago rep!!!

Dermbot

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2018, 10:35:07 AM »
I think its cool F didnt do it after the Am Scramble like everyone else on there or on KOTR. Its his own thing and not all made for TV and weird.

fs overkrook

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2018, 10:37:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I’m more interested to know how much volcom is paying the_provider.

roomservice

• Rep: -209
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2018, 11:02:42 AM »
Glick has one of the most underrated kickflips in the biz

crustynosepick

• Rep: -56
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2018, 12:14:58 PM »
Religiously watch this dudes oddity part every time before a heavy sesh.Stoked.

IHOP

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2018, 12:49:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Im sure kotr played a hand in deathwish's revival but they have also been pretty smart with running deathwish as of lately.  The newer people getting on are actually relevant and killing it, and the graphics (although trendy) are looking ok and not fucked neon mashups like they used to be.  If you have a sister brand of baker and are running it decent, its bound to do good.  Just took them awhile to get away from the furby side of things.

euro tm

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2018, 01:57:20 PM »
long time coming. vans is really fucking up with this dude. joey ragali and dylan witkin are the only ams? hopfully jon clemmons and cotie robinson get on after the video.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2018, 03:55:56 PM »
tight, glick kills.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

se7en3two

• Rep: -24
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2018, 04:01:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
who else is pro for foundation?
[close]

Curious on their Pro model shapes, which should be PS wood... What are the shapes like?
[close]

Is Tum Yeto no longer using Watson?
[close]
They own Watson, so probably not...

Sorry dudes, saw PS listed in the Woodshop directory.

Backheels

• Rep: -160
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2018, 05:28:31 PM »
Dudes a beast, very well deserved

fulloffact

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2018, 08:20:49 PM »
long time coming. vans is really fucking up with this dude. joey ragali and dylan witkin are the only ams? hopfully jon clemmons and cotie robinson get on after the video.
I read somewhere that Austin Thongvivong and two other guys were the new dudes on Foundation. Austin's tight, I don't know about the other two considering I don't remember their names.

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2018, 03:58:43 AM »
This is very very very well deserved and it is awesome that it has no affiliation to being on KOTR(i hope)
Glick has such a sick style too, does such a rad spanish grind on a handrail in oddity that stands out to me as one of the best done on a rail

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

well they both have a shoe in every season so they're probably aight
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

fulloffact

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2018, 07:42:00 AM »
Religiously watch this dudes oddity part every time before a heavy sesh.Stoked.
Same here, but the 23 minute raw cut version.

Little Debbie

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2018, 08:05:57 AM »
good for him, he and Cole Wilson are bringing that shine and respect back to Tum Yeto. what's the story with him and Vans? he should really be on tours with them.

also I agree Deathwish is playing their cards well lately. minus the clips of Erick Valdez, who I don't see the appeal of at all, putting Pedro Delfino on is a smart move. think he has a lil intro part coming out soon. DW section in Baker4Life is gonna be goody.

p.s. last time I got a Foundation board was the Taylor Smith pro model. one and done. that was BBS since I don't remember any laser etching on top marking it as PS and no sticker saying Made in America (watson). just my 2 cents
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 08:08:08 AM by Little Debbie »

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2018, 09:13:26 AM »
I keep reading this title as, "Cory Glick Pro Foundation" like it's a charity or something. 

euro tm

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2018, 01:08:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I read somewhere that Austin Thongvivong and two other guys were the new dudes on Foundation. Austin's tight, I don't know about the other two considering I don't remember their names.

kind of a weird fit but austin is so sick. they have a little part in this for clarity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFF5pm-nQY8

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2018, 09:42:58 PM »
I keep reading this title as, "Cory Glick Pro Foundation" like it's a charity or something.

No it’s for makeup

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2018, 12:24:01 AM »
Kinda wanted to get a foundation board for support but found out that no one is selling those in my country... No wonder why I haven’t seen one live in years now.
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.