Author Topic: Rare Heath Kirchart Commemorative Deck  (Read 2236 times)

Senna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -11
Rare Heath Kirchart Commemorative Deck
« on: September 01, 2018, 12:29:18 PM »
I have an extremely rare Heath Kirchart Alien Work Shop Deck. Only 120 were made. This was Kircharts last deck before retiring from skateboarding. I you do not know what this deck is or the value, please google it for videos and information.

One is currently going for $3500. I am looking for $2500-3000.

I also have Heath's Andy Warhol Collab deck with Alien WorkShop. This deck was in the foundation for display and a gallery in California. I am looking for $700 for this one.

The last deck I have is a Alien Work Shop "Soldier" Deck of Heath.  Asking $350.

Shipping is not included except for the commemorative deck. I will add another $20 or so for shipping to pack these carefully for shipping, tracking and signature required.

Please email at [email protected] to discuss pricing. I am open to offers. Only sales, no trades! I will submit more photos on request.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2128
Re: Rare Heath Kirchart Commemorative Deck
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 12:48:30 PM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Senna

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 12:54:24 PM »
bwahahaha.... lol sold! jk.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 02:29:41 PM »
Hey there Chief,

Here is a small taste of reality for you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Alien-Workshop-Signed-Heath-Kirchart-Commemorative-edition-106-120-Skate-/183349171870?hash=item2ab076569e%3Ag%3AepEAAOSwuqJbXPCp&nma=true&si=kZ5F0htmSVsLs4nxuui%252Fzzj3QyQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The last one sold less than a month ago for $760. That's pretty good.  31 bids on that bad boy, so if you think the demand is there for that to even approach the stratospheric price you're requesting, it isn't.

I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Senna

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 03:51:56 PM »
do you understand how bidding works? just because thats where the bidding ended, doesn't mean thats the full value, especially on eBay. on eBay you can bids seconds before the auction ends really high and get the last highest bid that the previous user capped out on. clearly the value is there. its easy to get things really cheap on bids on eBay, thats why people use it #duh. have you ever been to a police auction? same concept... BIDDING. I've seen Mercedes and Audi's sold at auctions for $1000 and just because they sold at the price doesn't mean thats their value. I mean, come on... you really think this Kirchart deck is only valued at $760???? silly boy. and I like how you use eBay as logic lol.

Senna

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 03:54:02 PM »
if you know how to use eBay and bid like a champ, then you can strategically outbid everyone seconds before the auctions ends and get the item for a much lower price. not rocket science

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 03:59:39 PM »
What people are willing to pay is what an item's value is.

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 04:01:24 PM »
You're telling me not one person had the foresight to increase their max bid to $1500, so as to decrease the likelihood of getting outbid.

Hmmm.  According to you they should be guaranteed to double their money, and yet that didn't happen.  Seems like a no brainer.

Speaking of no brainer, it wasn't me that kooked you, and I know how bidding works.  What I don't know is where you got your guess at a value.  Just because someone is selling it on ebay for $3500, doesn't mean it will sell for that, or clearly is even worth half.

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2018, 04:03:07 PM »
Not sorry for double post.

Changed my mind, I did end up kooking you for that rocket science comment.

I'm feeling petty today.  Good luck with your sale.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2018, 04:39:20 PM »
Bidder 1: 740!!!

Bidder 2: 750!!!

Idiot: 2500-3000!!!

Bidder 1: ......

Bidder 2: ......

Auctioneer: Sold!!!! to the idiot.

Seems like you want a set amount and unless someone has that much money to fork up for a deck (that might be worth it) right this second you're never gonna get what you want. If I really wanted that deck I would have took my chances on ebay then straight up buying it from you so I would pay less than 1/3 of the price your asking for since that is the going rate whether you want to believe it or not. In your head that deck could be worth 10,000 dollars, doesn't mean someone is going to buy it for that.

#duh
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 04:40:57 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2018, 04:42:54 PM »
Bidder 1: 740!!!

Bidder 2: 750!!!

Idiot: 2500-3000!!!

Bidder 1: ......

Bidder 2: ......

Auctioneer: Sold!!!! to the idiot.

Seems like you want a set amount and unless someone has that much money to fork up for a deck (that might be worth it) right this second you're never gonna get what you want. If I really wanted that deck I would have took my chances on ebay then straight up buying it from you so I would pay less than 1/3 of the price your asking for since that is the going rate whether you want to believe it or not. In your head that deck could be worth 10,000 dollars, doesn't mean someone is going to buy it for that.

#duh
But do you even ebay?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2018, 08:48:00 AM »
The one that’s going for 3500- is that what someone is asking for it or has someone actually paid that?

Classic pawn stars thing is they do: seller, I have this rare baseball card, on eBay someone is selling the same on for 1000.
“Buyer Rick: yeah but someone asking for 1000 and someone actually paying 1000 are hugely different things. If you can show me that 5 of those cards actually did sell for $1000- then I’ll give you 500”

I think if you started a 1000 for the deck, you might actually get That if you find the righ buyer:
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2018, 11:41:28 AM »
just start an ebay auction at $100 with a reserve of your choice. let the buyers decide the worth.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 12:15:06 PM »
do you know auction? do you know internet? do you know auction of internet? ebay is auction of internet. okay. now when buy skating deck from auction of internet. try ebay seller who's name is Senna for Heath Kircharts professional model which have extreme rare value maybe thousands of dollars. okay. try now! go to auction which ebay and look up great seller for good prices deals and specials products you find only at ebay online house for auction that's his account with 100% AAA+++ reviews of buyers from whole world. auction is prices depends on which bids have most value so good luck with your purchasing but make sure of high bids for rare decks because prices that we never guaranteed of the very popular boards such as brands even alien workshop and even  fucking awesome hockey! we have credit system of popular buyers in our store.

Fifty8mm

• Rep: 124
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2018, 10:43:04 PM »
Your asking for J.lee or Gonz Blind deck prices. But hey if some one is willing to pay that for it good for ya.

MC3

• Rep: 124
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2018, 09:47:46 AM »
if you love something, let it go

for how much it comes back is it's worth

it's fucking rocket science
(Cool Trick GIF)