Author Topic: Famous Barcelona Besos Bumps  (Read 6652 times)

roomservice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -209
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Famous Barcelona Besos Bumps
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2018, 10:56:17 AM »
Expand Quote
The awesome thing about skateboarding is that when someone talks shit on your trick, you get to tell them to go ahead and post theirs. They might keep talking shit, but you can always refer back to how they didn't post anything.
[close]

yes! skateboarding is awesome

yea, post a clip @roomservice

And how does this absolve you from being a kook that replies to his own posts with “damn that was sick” and “kudos to us” in the wrong board?

Your response is a classic ad hominem. Congratulations, your counterargument doesn’t mean shit:
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Feel free to keep sucking your own dick I guess, at least you’ll get enough visibility here to show everyone how obnoxiously desperate you are for attention.

Budgie Lasek

« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2018, 11:58:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The awesome thing about skateboarding is that when someone talks shit on your trick, you get to tell them to go ahead and post theirs. They might keep talking shit, but you can always refer back to how they didn't post anything.
[close]

[close]

And how does this absolve you from being a kook that replies to his own posts with “damn that was sick” and “kudos to us” in the wrong board?

Your response is a classic ad hominem. Congratulations, your counterargument doesn’t mean shit:

Feel free to keep sucking your own dick I guess, at least you’ll get enough visibility here to show everyone how obnoxiously desperate you are for attention.

^Did not post clip. Only fingerboards when Mom isn't home cause the sound drives her nuts.

roomservice

• Rep: -209
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2018, 12:41:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

^Did not post clip. Only fingerboards when Mom isn't home cause the sound drives her nuts.

Ad hominem, not an argument. Can you write a coherent statement with valid reasoning as to why this kid isn’t a kook or did you not finish high school?

Take a step back and yourself if you’d like for everything to turn into a cesspool of kids asking for validation.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1239
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2018, 01:07:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ad hominem, not an argument. Can you write a coherent statement with valid reasoning as to why this kid isn’t a kook or did you not finish high school?

Take a step back and yourself if you’d like for everything to turn into a cesspool of kids asking for validation.

Oh my, aren’t you just a ray of sunshine? 

What is going on in your life that has you so bitter?

I know that it’s shocking that someone would have the audacity to post a video of them skating on a skateboarding message board.  Kind of sick that DGKalis swooped in to give him props in the middle of your temper tantrum.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Filmingprojectors

• Rep: -3
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2018, 01:02:12 AM »
it seems u were going alone (hence the steady cam)? i wouldve loved to see tricks not butt shot

yup, was alone, just left it filming on top of my bag, i dont like the angle either. so i must go back with a real filmer and get something else

Filmingprojectors

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2018, 01:06:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

hahah comedy, like they said, this is a skate site, so ima post my skate videos, cause i make em regardless for fun :)

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65249
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2018, 06:59:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

slippy

• Rep: 84
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2018, 08:52:24 AM »
this room service fella seems chill
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2019, 02:41:43 AM »
pretty sick. that thing is not easy. as you said you gotta hit the bump at the right spot. it goes over vert at some spots. i didnt have the balls to ollie it. takes a lot of commitment to even attempt as youre kinda flinging yourself at a bar at high speeds if you dont pop it right

juuhnuuh

• Rep: -157
  • i love the 90's
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2019, 07:29:11 AM »
to be really honest, I am surprised your camera wasn't stolen during the filming. The kickflip was nice.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2019, 08:49:56 AM »
pretty sick. that thing is not easy. as you said you gotta hit the bump at the right spot. it goes over vert at some spots. i didnt have the balls to ollie it. takes a lot of commitment to even attempt as youre kinda flinging yourself at a bar at high speeds if you dont pop it right
There is also that seed-factor, I’ve hit those twice there and them ain’t no joke, been hearing people breaking bones there when board stops all of a sudden and throws you onto next bump...
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2019, 09:38:15 AM »
Vert as in....vertical?  Does "vert" mean something different now?

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2019, 10:14:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Vert as in....vertical?  Does "vert" mean something different now?

Kids have been using it as an onomatopoeia in creative writing circles for when they pass gas. 
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2019, 11:58:51 AM »
to be really honest, I am surprised your camera wasn't stolen during the filming. The kickflip was nice.

Yeah i was about to say that no matter how hard the bump to bar is to skate, leaving your phone unattended for all that time is definitely the most daring part.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2019, 12:30:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah i was about to say that no matter how hard the bump to bar is to skate, leaving your phone unattended for all that time is definitely the most daring part.

I might be wrong but when I went there that neighbourhood felt mellow not as many bandits as the tourist areas. Just a load of local folk going about their business.

P.S I didn't land shit

Filmingprojectors

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2019, 07:39:05 PM »

dude i was worried about that to, i checked all the time and there was alot of kids and parents around...but still

Filmingprojectors

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2019, 05:13:03 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uknu-S_4a0

passed by this spot while backpacking in europe and had to at least try to kickflip it. this spot is super hard to skate. not as easy as youd think
dust

robertson

• Rep: -8
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2019, 09:56:11 PM »
I thought it would be somewhat easy to skate until I went there.  It's an odd spot.

SneakySecrets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2019, 11:36:27 PM »
Why does it exist in the first place?  Does it serve some utilitarian purpose?  Or is it just something they thought would look cool?

deathturd

• Rep: 87
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2019, 11:53:39 PM »
Why does it exist in the first place?  Does it serve some utilitarian purpose?  Or is it just something they thought would look cool?

I believe it was originally built for rollerskating and is now the longest standing "skatepark" in Spain, or maybe just Barcelona. That bump over bar takes some getting used to. Has anyone done a straight nollie over that thing?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 11:59:41 PM by deathturd »

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2019, 01:53:03 AM »

it definitely does not

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2019, 02:36:24 AM »
[quote

passed by this spot while backpacking in europe and had to at least try to kickflip it. this spot is super hard to skate. not as easy as youd think

Damn. That was sick. Place is hard to skate. Coming up to hit the bar is over your head. Really intimidating.
I got to skate it with Appleyard a few times. He skated it so easy. Back three for damn near warm up. He broke his wrist trying nollie big heal. It started to drizzle and he slipped out just as he was leaning to pop and smashed his body into the bars.

Rad clip.
[/quote]
Your 2nd last trick in mindfield at that spot is still insane. Apple's stuff their is nuts too. The idea of even attempting a nollie-big heel on that is insane.

Filmingprojectors

« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2019, 12:57:22 AM »
bumpity