Author Topic: adidas of skate shops  (Read 6188 times)

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
Re: adidas of skate shops
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2018, 06:57:50 PM »
It’s because eS once had Tom Penny on the team. Now they give Andy Schrock shoes.
Damn. Had to look that one up. Bummed
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbzcgVDBjMR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=efj6zavp61ox

pinkbananastatus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2018, 07:08:16 PM »
Expand Quote
It’s because eS once had Tom Penny on the team. Now they give Andy Schrock shoes.
[close]
Damn. Had to look that one up. Bummed
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbzcgVDBjMR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=efj6zavp61ox

Thanks to @esskateboarding for being an all around company

I don't really understand what's going on and I haven't read this thread yet, but I can tell I'm angry.

Big Baby Jesus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2018, 07:10:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Any shops get the Adidas email that said if they don't take in $10K before end of year that their account is terminated?
[close]

As long as I can still order them online were good, I would even still buy Addidas if they dropped their entire skate team.
[close]
uh but the rest of skateboarders won’t.
[close]

It kills me but... A lot of dumb kids will still skate them even if that happened. Same with Nike I am sure.
[close]

As a kid wouldn't it be cooler to wear shoes that other people don't have and wear brands people aren't into so you aren't looking like all the other kids who don't skate but wear Jankoskis etc?
[close]

there was so many n't's in that sentence its hard to understand, but i would much rather skate some reeboks or other non-skate branded shoes than an es at this point.  No diss to anyone who wears es they are fine shoes they just dont interest me in the slightest.

Well, grammar and the rules of the English language were never my strong suit. Was just stating that as a kid who is a skateboarder, would it be cooler to wear es, lakai, emerica etc. rather than continue to buy Nike Adidas and Cons if they dropped their teams and pulled them from shops? Especially if a larger group of people wearing those brands are non skateboarders, like the kids who wear Janoski's but have on a Vans tshirt at the same time.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus