Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1400881 times)

WavyDavy (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

calvinsdream

Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2018, 08:57:13 AM »
Expand Quote
The SOTY serial killer stare BA is gone. nolimitsoldier is dead. Bthurstonanderson the socialite who is obsessed with himself is all that's left.
[close]

Sadly true

BA's fire island photos > sean pablos career

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2018, 08:57:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The SOTY serial killer stare BA is gone. nolimitsoldier is dead. Bthurstonanderson the socialite who is obsessed with himself is all that's left.
[close]

Sadly true
[close]

BA's fire island photos > sean pablos career

Also, sadly, true.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2018, 08:58:40 AM »
mikey actually tried to capitalise on meditation of all things. a centuries old, eastern philosphy treatment adopted by western medicine for the treatment of  patients dealing with anxiety, depression and trauma among other conditions. id have a link and post had i not deleted insta due to my own personal issues with certain said issues. go five posts deep into his insta to see whats up.

You got issues inside of issues an' shit.

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2018, 09:26:54 AM »
Story of my life, get up my confidence to go to da club only to be shown up by professional pussy slayers like these guys.  Biebs trying to tone down those teeth with nicotine stain and no Budweiser in sight.  These "lame" posts are actually the most insightful ones.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnVHT5VBA_e/?taken-by=brandonbiebel

Dude needs to stop smoking. He's only like one or two years older than me but looks ten years older even tho he works out like a maniac! Smoking ages you big time, evidence right there in this gram.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2018, 09:39:18 AM »
^Yeah. Anyone who claims to be into "fitness" and still smokes is a fucking moron.

Here Come The Lame Jets

shit_for_brains

« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2018, 09:45:04 AM »
I don't know. Joe Pesci thinks cigarettes being bad for you is a bunch of bullshit and he seems to have his feet on the ground.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2018, 12:52:46 PM »
9/11 was a national tragedy

tart.mommy

• Rep: -8
  • smd
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2018, 01:01:33 PM »
make sure to swipe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnpAL0xgIwm/?hl=en&taken-by=bthurstonanderson
calvin klein, sick
he's what we in the queer community would call a Rainbow Capitalist
which i guess goes hand in hand that he's pretty much a... gulp... Kook now  :(
I'm a trans bitch

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2018, 01:04:28 PM »
I remember when my dad found out that I was gay and threw me out of the house. I was like, "Well I guess I'm out of the closet now," and I kind of went all crazy queeny. Like, wearing freedom rings around my neck and wearing Don't Panic t-shirts and acting sassy. I think I felt like I needed a new family and to belong in that new family I'd need to dress a certain way and act a certain way, like certain things and go to certain places. Fortunately, that turned out to be a phase (not being gay, but acting gay, if that makes sense). I realized I didn't need to be anything different than I'd always been and I could still be queer. So I got scuzzy and crusty and baggy and saggy again and have always been okay with the way I present myself as a homo gay queer.
All of that to say that it seems like BA is going through something similar and I wonder if he's lost forever or if he'll come back from the rodeo?
And who am I to say what he should or shouldn't wear? I'm nobody. Still it's interesting to watch.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2018, 01:21:29 PM »
I remember when my dad found out that I was gay and threw me out of the house. I was like, "Well I guess I'm out of the closet now," and I kind of went all crazy queeny. Like, wearing freedom rings around my neck and wearing Don't Panic t-shirts and acting sassy. I think I felt like I needed a new family and to belong in that new family I'd need to dress a certain way and act a certain way, like certain things and go to certain places. Fortunately, that turned out to be a phase (not being gay, but acting gay, if that makes sense). I realized I didn't need to be anything different than I'd always been and I could still be queer. So I got scuzzy and crusty and baggy and saggy again and have always been okay with the way I present myself as a homo gay queer.
All of that to say that it seems like BA is going through something similar and I wonder if he's lost forever or if he'll come back from the rodeo?
And who am I to say what he should or shouldn't wear? I'm nobody. Still it's interesting to watch.

I'm not saying he should or shouldn't wear anything or that he should stop seeking attention like a pop singer. I'm saying I was interested in Travis Bickle doing smith grinds and not Paris Hilton taking selfies. If that's the real uncaged BA cool but I unfollowed.

tart.mommy

• Rep: -8
  • smd
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2018, 01:27:15 PM »
that's very real both in experience and observation, i feel that big time. oof, nobody or not that's pretty spot on. i feel like he's gonna start making confrontational posts to no one, real blown-out pictures with captions like U CAN FUCK OFF I'M HOT AS HELL or whatever. just more and more off the deep end  :-[ idk the whole purging of his IG page too... it's pretty weird. rodeo man launches off
cis gay men are weird creatures tho, so maybe he's just gonna be an edgy twink til the cows come home. different strokes (no pun intended?)
also yeah SFB u suck but i feel u too. lol. i wanna see some skating too. tho his tush is nice, it's def not cute to be a IG celeb in training. that's a universal kook move i suppose
*looks thru own selfies* whoops
I'm a trans bitch

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2018, 01:30:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not saying he should or shouldn't wear anything or that he should stop seeking attention like a pop singer. I'm saying I was interested in Travis Bickle doing smith grinds and not Paris Hilton taking selfies. If that's the real uncaged BA cool but I unfollowed.

Oh I get it. I unfollowed BA a while back. So I guess through my actions I'm telling him to change clothes please.

somedudefromnj

« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2018, 01:57:04 PM »
damn so those four dudes the only ones on IG kookin it? Fucks with it

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2018, 02:05:01 PM »
BA is crushing it

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2018, 03:01:57 PM »
calvin klein, sick
he's what we in the queer community would call a Rainbow Capitalist
which i guess goes hand in hand that he's pretty much a... gulp... Kook now  :(
This was gay selfie that broke the unfollow camel's back

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2018, 04:56:21 PM »
I’m just hopeful for some more BA footy. I like that little New York edit he did a while back when he first got on Anti Hero. I can handle all of his inta posts if he post say 1 insta clip every 10-15 selfies. I’d be fine with that.

Also does Biebel even skate anymore? All he posts is him going to the gym 3 times a day.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2018, 05:29:02 PM »
Hot diggity dog

Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

feedmeseymour

« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2018, 06:53:02 AM »

Ba kinda looking like the Amish dude from kingpin

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2018, 07:18:03 AM »
Hot diggity dog

BA is turning into the singer from Creed.

nonickname

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2018, 07:22:33 AM »
I was going to say Hansel from Zoolander but Im old and have no idea how to add a pic
"Cheating is just another way of being prepared" - Coach McGuirk

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2018, 01:21:32 PM »

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2018, 02:12:51 PM »
^Hahahahaha. I miss Girls.

Here Come The Lame Jets

sid vicious

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2018, 03:44:37 PM »
is wes kremer the only notable pro without insta?
Gonz dill Gino??

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2018, 04:00:36 PM »
Expand Quote
is wes kremer the only notable pro without insta?
[close]
Gonz dill Gino??

@ginoiannuccipoets
@faflatgroundentertainment
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

brettpancake

• Rep: 2

Pigeon

« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2018, 07:56:41 AM »
^He is sponsored by Weedmaps, so why doesn’t he just get some fucking pre-rolls delivered?

Mount St. Hermdog

• Rep: 10
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2018, 08:03:17 AM »
^He is sponsored by Weedmaps, so why doesn’t he just get some fucking pre-rolls delivered?
Pre rolls are for cops

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2018, 09:42:53 AM »

Ba kinda looking like the Amish dude from kingpin

Expand Quote
Hot diggity dog

[close]

I lold at both of these, I wish Chris Owens had a better catalog after he stopped doing Girls (pun fun)
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2018, 01:27:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Story of my life, get up my confidence to go to da club only to be shown up by professional pussy slayers like these guys.  Biebs trying to tone down those teeth with nicotine stain and no Budweiser in sight.  These "lame" posts are actually the most insightful ones.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnVHT5VBA_e/?taken-by=brandonbiebel
[close]

Dude needs to stop smoking. He's only like one or two years older than me but looks ten years older even tho he works out like a maniac! Smoking ages you big time, evidence right there in this gram.

man those dudes look smart as fuck

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #149 on: September 17, 2018, 05:59:01 AM »
Fred Gall doesnt' even have an email much less an IG
do more yoga!