Author Topic: Bobby de Keyzer - Baby Blue  (Read 11234 times)

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
Re: Bobby de Keyzer - Baby Blue
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2018, 10:19:32 PM »
Expand Quote
short and sweet, great stuff! dude skates like a scalpel. gonna be nice when he starts to loosen up a bit with age imo, the foundation is clearly there. wonder if he's getting offers, could see him on a crail or FA company. this goth-ish/darkness phase kinda leans hockey

ps opening fit is A+, digging the vibe in general. anyone who dresses like anthony michael hall in breakfast club knows what time it is
[close]

I agree with all of this except tyshawn slapped him up over some Instagram comment or something. Wonder if that black balls him from that whole camp.
That seems squashed considering it was over talking shit about Sean Pablo, who is shown multiple times with him in the Cons video.

He was flow for Krooked before getting on Habitat and he'd be sick on them. Quasi would also be a good fit but they have guys they should be turning pro before they considering adding another.

anon

• Rep: 53
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2018, 10:57:43 PM »
Been noticing a lot of edits recently with frame rate issues. I can understand choosing the wrong presets for your sequence or export if you haven't done much editing before, but you should still notice the obvious jumpy frame rate when you watch the exported version. But, as I have learned, some people just don't have that keen of an eye.
i thought it was an issue with the trasher video player

Tabletop

• Rep: -74
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2018, 11:04:58 PM »
So he’s not on Habitat anymore?

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2018, 11:09:11 PM »
No, people just want him to move on. Between Daryl Angel and making Bob's burgers SLAP has decided they no longer like it.

Thomas

• Rep: 20
  • no pop no style
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2018, 11:24:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No, people just want him to move on. Between Daryl Angel and making Bob's burgers SLAP has decided they no longer like it.

Ahaha, so true.
Possibilities are everywhere, search and enjoy.

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2018, 12:19:00 AM »
I thought we agreed to call him deBobby to avoid confusion with the other Bobbys (Bobbies?)?

Anyways I like me some deBobby this was a nice edit :)

Harrison's Fjord

• Rep: 7
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2018, 02:37:58 AM »
I thought we agreed to call him deBobby to avoid confusion with the other Bobbys (Bobbies?)?

Anyways I like me some deBobby this was a nice edit :)

Thrasher's going for 'BDK', but I'm pretty sure that's a Chicago gang...

Krooked would be tight for (this) Bobby, Polar also-- Hjalte/Bobbyx2 part?

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2018, 04:31:36 AM »
he looks sad. I hope he's ok, on the inside.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2018, 04:37:17 AM »
  He's the man.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2018, 08:14:34 AM »
this did feel like leftovers, but it still felt awesome

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Random ass question... can anyone tell me where that hospital bed tennis ball clip is from?
[close]

its from a movie called alps
[close]

Much appreciated

I appreciate it too. Dogtooth is my favourite movie and I'd like to see more stuff like it.

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 447
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2018, 08:25:02 AM »
I've never seen someone skate with a stick up their ass before. No wonder he looks so angry.
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2018, 09:07:55 AM »
This and purple, John Maus and Brian Eno, Mac Demarco, Suicide...He may have the best track record of all time in my mind.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2018, 09:40:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

nah, i think he is actually of. They haven't posted anything about him in a very long time (since June). They posted Janoskis weird ass claymation thing, they posted a throwback keychain.

I think he is gone.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2018, 10:06:32 AM »
People do realize he put out the longest part in purple and is more productive then all of hockey, also I can't see hockey letting someone outside of NY or LA on their team

Kevin Rodrigues?

BobbyDK kills it. Precision skateboarding.
p-shuvs and v-flips

PeanutGallery

• Rep: 3
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2018, 10:23:07 AM »
If you ain't down for the bah-bow then you're not only a kkkoook but stink of durian too.

A+ comment

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2018, 10:26:39 AM »
This and purple, John Maus and Brian Eno, Mac Demarco, Suicide...He may have the best track record of all time in my mind.
How can you forget his DC part was Elliott Smith

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2018, 02:23:50 PM »

Lots of chatter he's gone soon when his contract expires. If he's not happy or not making the money he feels he's worth, can't fault him. He is an amazing skateboarder but doesn't like to stay in one place very long. It will be interesting to see where he ends up. Bummed for Habitat but they'll be just fine. Hindsight being 20/20 they should've never put Joey Guevara on Alien.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2018, 03:52:55 PM »
That fool making those white n red cons look great in the 3 flip, kf bs smith line.

Anyone know what models those are? Weapons?

IHOP

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2018, 08:09:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lots of chatter he's gone soon when his contract expires. If he's not happy or not making the money he feels he's worth, can't fault him. He is an amazing skateboarder but doesn't like to stay in one place very long. It will be interesting to see where he ends up. Bummed for Habitat but they'll be just fine. Hindsight being 20/20 they should've never put Joey Guevara on Alien.

Is it you said this on a different bobby thread too?  How does he not stick around places long, two shoe sponsors and two board sponsors? Thats really good compared to so many other people these days.

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2018, 08:22:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is it you said this on a different bobby thread too?  How does he not stick around places long, two shoe sponsors and two board sponsors? Thats really good compared to so many other people these days.

No, it wasn't me. The rest of your commentary is a matter of perspective I suppose. These guys only have a small window to make their money. At the end of the day it doesn't affect me one way or another what this guy does with his career. I would never buy a board with his name on it and I don't know him personally. I have my own mortgage and taxes to pay.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2018, 08:29:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Holy shit, he might have the best music selection in skate history.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2018, 08:45:39 PM »
That fool making those white n red cons look great in the 3 flip, kf bs smith line.

They're the Fastbreak 83 mids. The only Converse shoes I've liked aside from Sage's one high-top.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2018, 10:46:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They're the Fastbreak 83 mids. The only Converse shoes I've liked aside from Sage's one high-top.

Thanks my guy.

IHOP

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2018, 12:38:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

No, it wasn't me. The rest of your commentary is a matter of perspective I suppose. These guys only have a small window to make their money. At the end of the day it doesn't affect me one way or another what this guy does with his career. I would never buy a board with his name on it and I don't know him personally. I have my own mortgage and taxes to pay.

but seriously he rode for element and dc both for 4+ years, and habitat for 4+ years with no confirmation of him being off. I dont understand how that translates to him "not sticking around places long".

Tabletop

• Rep: -74
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2018, 04:37:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

but seriously he rode for element and dc both for 4+ years, and habitat for 4+ years with no confirmation of him being off. I dont understand how that translates to him "not sticking around places long".

It doesn't.
People like to push there version of events. Repeat it enough and people repeat it too.

If he leaves I guess he wants a bit more coin?
Who is that these days? maybe he'll go to Palace  :o

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2018, 06:14:22 PM »
This man is on some shit.
I love that he is a very technical skater, but has a refined (but very deep) bag of tricks.
All of the alley-oop stuff he does (back smith front shove, etc.) is so tasteful and clean looking.
Also tech skating can be very difficult to make look graceful/stylish but he is smooth as butter.
Big loss for Habitat if he goes.   
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2018, 06:30:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
What was the John Maus song in this?

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2018, 06:42:43 AM »
its called "hey moon"

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2018, 12:10:41 AM »
First Bobby and then Joslin? I hope SS back lips on ledges become a regular thing.

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2018, 01:38:17 PM »
Expand Quote
short and sweet, great stuff! dude skates like a scalpel. gonna be nice when he starts to loosen up a bit with age imo, the foundation is clearly there. wonder if he's getting offers, could see him on a crail or FA company. this goth-ish/darkness phase kinda leans hockey

ps opening fit is A+, digging the vibe in general. anyone who dresses like anthony michael hall in breakfast club knows what time it is
[close]

I agree with all of this except tyshawn slapped him up over some Instagram comment or something. Wonder if that black balls him from that whole camp.

Looked something like this

in a heapschat interview, chima said tj slapped bdk, because he was talking shit about swan. But Swan and bdk seem pretty close on those come trips.....also tj slaps horses and shit cuz it's "funny". Fuck that dude. When I'm down , I watch the video of him eating shit trying to ride a wheelie.
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"