Author Topic: Consolidated so late, they’re early.  (Read 5046 times)

Malflourishment

• Rep: -1
Consolidated so late, they’re early.
« on: September 06, 2018, 08:45:53 AM »
Now that Consolidated is on the forefront of Nike boycotting will we see a rise in don’t do it gear?

cucktard

• Rep: -15
Re: Consolidated so late, they’re early.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 09:13:42 AM »
I ordered a pair of their slip-ons a while ago, I’ll be on the forefront of being late
“I’d be down to tickle Jamie Thomas until he pisses himself, but that’s about it.” - Pigeon

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
  • Jacques Cousteau could never get this low
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 09:31:12 AM »
I ordered a pair of their slip-ons a while ago, I’ll be on the forefront of being late

I'm guess you haven't gotten them either... Being core also means you can have shit customer service and poor quality product because you don't have the budget for quality factories to outsource through.
Mike-Mo is going to be one of the best if not the best skater of his generation. Barring some kind of career ending injury or drug addiction.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 09:32:53 AM »
What up Leticia  :-*

Chatbot

• Rep: -11
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 09:34:34 AM »
Consolidated are like hipsters. They were hating on Nike before it was cool.

cucktard

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 09:46:47 AM »

I'm guess you haven't gotten them either... Being core also means you can have shit customer service and poor quality product because you don't have the budget for quality factories to outsource through.

I’m in Japan, the shop that ordered them for me were upfront and said mid-September. I’m in no rush
“I’d be down to tickle Jamie Thomas until he pisses himself, but that’s about it.” - Pigeon

leticia

• Rep: 20
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 10:20:47 AM »

leticia

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2018, 10:21:34 AM »
Consolidated are like hipsters. They were hating on Nike before it was cool.
Haha.  👍🏼👍🏼

Disco234

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -52
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2018, 10:24:10 AM »
Andy Roy and Jason Jessee will be the reps and TnT as the team manager.

leticia

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2018, 10:24:59 AM »

I’m in Japan, the shop that ordered them for me were upfront and said mid-September. I’m in no rush
Hi Cucktard.  Our distributor in Japan just told me yesterday that he got em, so your shop should be seeing em soon! 😊

cucktard

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2018, 10:30:23 AM »

Hi Cucktard.  Our distributor in Japan just told me yesterday that he got em, so your shop should be seeing em soon! 😊

Sweet, looking forward to them, my current slip-ones are almost done

leticia

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2018, 10:31:01 AM »
Andy Roy and Jason Jessee will be the reps and TnT as the team manager.
Hahaha.  Nah, we don’t have 100% scum who steal from their friends, working with us. Not the best “business model.” Haha. (Btw, I’m not including TNT in this comment because I am not involved in that, so I won’t speak on behalf of that.)

leticia

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2018, 10:32:11 AM »

Thanks so much for the support!  I hope you like em!

SHIREFLIP

• Rep: 59
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2018, 01:27:17 PM »
Well, you know, even a broken clock is unfucked twice a day.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2018, 01:29:13 PM »
Well, you know, even a broken clock is unfucked twice a day.
this
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
  • Jacques Cousteau could never get this low
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2018, 02:42:09 PM »

Is consolidated popular in Japan?
Mike-Mo is going to be one of the best if not the best skater of his generation. Barring some kind of career ending injury or drug addiction.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 623
  • E. P.
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2018, 02:47:48 PM »
Leticia Leticia Leticia
Forever old

TEXAS

DaveFuck

• Rep: 35
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »
Consolidated is fucking WACK

John Kreese

• Rep: -10
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2018, 04:02:34 PM »
It would be great to see them reclaim their glory, you know, being relevant in skateboarding and not telling people what to wear. The OG Cube days were fucking glorious. Get a solid team together and make consolidated great again, or not. Don't Do It is a cash cow.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2018, 04:25:24 PM »

I don’t know but I do remember looking at google analytics for them last year around the kotr stuff and that brought them the most web traffic in the us since 2009 . Majority of web traffic looked to be from South America.

cynical cow

• Rep: 5
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2018, 05:30:13 PM »
I could make a killing off all the don't do it stickers I have saved to the rightwingers.

cucktard

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2018, 06:02:42 PM »

Not really, but like other small brands, (Skull Skates, Driven, Street Plant) they have a cult following that’s pretty removed from US gossip and tastes.

I just wanted a canvas slip-on with more ollie protection, and one of the local shops carries Consolidated

fs overkrook

• Rep: 4
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2018, 08:23:24 PM »

So many random companies are popular in Japan. Pretty sure traffic was able to keep going because of accounts in japan alone.

A buddy of mine skates for hard times and is like a celebrity over there

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -285
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2018, 08:43:42 PM »
leticia comes on here talking all this shit... kinda funny how it took nike to put kaepernick and his message back in the spot light.

wheres consolidated's kaepernick campaign?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2018, 08:46:21 PM »
leticia comes on here talking all this shit... kinda funny how it took nike to put kaepernick and his message back in the spot light.

Kaep,like Birdo, cannot grind Derby

Surf-goth

• Rep: -165
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2018, 09:18:09 PM »

Fuck kaepernik

Tedd

• Rep: -14
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2018, 09:47:17 PM »
I wonder if Consolidated could make more money if they took this opportunity to become the first alt-right Skate brand...

Probably not, but I mean they can’t be doing well

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2018, 02:31:51 AM »

"Fuck Nike skateboarding"

Wearing Cons.  ::) ;D

hermanos racists

• Rep: 1
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2018, 03:00:56 AM »
leticia looks like an brazilian transvestite and probably fuck birdo in the ass.
#dontdoit

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2018, 04:18:07 AM »
Laticia, do you realise you are advertising Nike with that tee? Give it up already.