Author Topic: What company is Raven going to ride for when he leaves Chocolate.  (Read 10683 times)

Number

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 16
Re: What company is Raven going to ride for when he leaves Chocolate.
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2018, 04:08:02 PM »
Maybe Status or DNA

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2018, 04:32:14 PM »
A new company with patlanta distributed through NHS called “What even is skateboarding these days” as a name not a question
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156

ManMelt

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2018, 05:11:03 PM »
Maybe Status or DNA

In the mid to late 90’s I used to buy the shit out of Status decks, because they were super inexpensive, and I was young. But nowadays I could see Raven going back to Creature, and as an homage to Sam “Ace” Rothstein he would give the following announcement:
“But in the end, I wound up right back where I started. I could still pick winners, and I could still make money for all kinds of people back home. And why mess up a good thing? And that’s that.”

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2018, 05:44:30 PM »
I always thought it was funny when Crail dudes rode Antihero boards. I get it came form beauty and the beast and its all family according to Raven, but its not like you see any of the Antihero guys riding girl boards. Whether its an inside joke or not it doesn't help Crail at all right now during their decline when even the last few riders they have wont ride their product. Raven is sick though, He's an idiot but he's sick.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnXq4mbBAw6/?hl=en&taken-by=raven.tershy

weaselhead

• Rep: 36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2018, 07:00:29 PM »
he's got adidas numbers so maybe that kinda
I heard it today, "make money, buy sandwiches".

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2018, 07:41:48 PM »
umm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmB8ETeBTjP/?taken-by=mikeomeally

That is an actual Lakai ad in a magazine and everything, Crail, what exactly are you doing?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Vert Reynolds

• Rep: -32
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2018, 08:01:50 PM »
That new Max Allure thing
Do You even Street Style ???

IHOP

« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2018, 08:02:57 PM »

That is an actual Lakai ad in a magazine and everything, Crail, what exactly are you doing?

I think that ad would have been stupid if it wernt for the anti hero board, adds another element of flavor to it.  On the ad it even says its mike omeallys board, rick could have gone redid it if it really mattered.

PeggyHillsShittySpanish

• Rep: 2
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2018, 08:17:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think that ad would have been stupid if it wernt for the anti hero board, adds another element of flavor to it.  On the ad it even says its mike omeallys board, rick could have gone redid it if it really mattered.

I disagree. If you own a company, you should support that product. I see that as a “yes I know our product is such shit I won’t even use it as the owner.” That could also just be pure laziness and they needed an ad. They may also be at the point where they (crail) thinks any publicity is good publicity. In regard to the topic I could see Raven on Blood Wizard. I heard they might have an opening.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2018, 08:28:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I disagree. If you own a company, you should support that product. I see that as a “yes I know our product is such shit I won’t even use it as the owner.” That could also just be pure laziness and they needed an ad. They may also be at the point where they (crail) thinks any publicity is good publicity. In regard to the topic I could see Raven on Blood Wizard. I heard they might have an opening.

If anything all this does is make me wanna buy an Anti hero board.

Also if he was out of boards at the spot I know for a fact Non Factory skate shop is only 2 blocks from that spot.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:32:22 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

empty tha clip

• Rep: -4

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2018, 03:35:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

If anything all this does is make me wanna buy an Anti hero board.

Also if he was out of boards at the spot I know for a fact Non Factory skate shop is only 2 blocks from that spot.

Yeah, you can't even see his shoes. What even is advertising these days?
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

crustynosepick

• Rep: -56
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2018, 04:26:28 AM »
It's such a joke that Chocolate is reposting that clip when he is blatantly skating an anti-hero deck.
Obviously DLX and Crailtap are cozy but it's kind of painful to see this guy who is literally paid to promote their product blowing them off like that.

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2018, 04:52:50 AM »
I always thought it was funny when Crail dudes rode Antihero boards. I get it came form beauty and the beast and its all family according to Raven, but its not like you see any of the Antihero guys riding girl boards. Whether its an inside joke or not it doesn't help Crail at all right now during their decline when even the last few riders they have wont ride their product. Raven is sick though, He's an idiot but he's sick.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnXq4mbBAw6/?hl=en&taken-by=raven.tershy
He's that friend you have that did way too much thizz during the hyphy days.

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2018, 06:08:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Maybe Status or DNA
[close]

In the mid to late 90’s I used to buy the shit out of Status decks, because they were super inexpensive, and I was young.
Same here, 7.625 x 31.625 was my choice back then, couldn’t go wider than 7.75” at that time 😂
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.