Author Topic: A look inside Marc Johnsons quirky mind  (Read 3683 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: A look inside Marc Johnsons quirky mind
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2018, 03:48:15 PM »
Expand Quote
I think that by hyping these people up in the first place skateboarding fans owe a certain amount of respect to those with inflated egos as we are the ones who inflated them.

Marc has given so much to skateboarding its painful to see people dismiss him as a lunatic so quickly. He might not know how to vocalize what he's trying to tell people (or warn people about) but there is definitely something there.
[close]

Way more credit than this deserves, the problem was never that it was "too crazy". This vid is alright, but highly derivative, especially considering how many times Pontus has pointed to Blender in recent years as inspiration for his projects. Best thing mj could do is get out of california and the states altogether, go somewhere and actually experience something outside his realm of familiarity. Move to Japan maybe? Somewhere with a language barrier that forces him reconsider things. Can't think of a more credible place for a new mj part than the next Evisen video. Dude could fuck up those little tile drop-down spots if he stopped thinking and put his body to it.

Evisen with "MJ" ?  -that's gross.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

coyote2425

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
Re: A look inside Marc Johnsons quirky mind
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2018, 06:45:20 AM »
I think Marc has taken too much.