Author Topic: Evan Hay - Baby Blue  (Read 2187 times)

plasticsurgerydisasters

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Evan Hay - Baby Blue
« on: September 09, 2018, 11:42:44 AM »
http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/videos/evan-hay-s-baby-blue-part/

Another great part from the BTL video, can't wait to watch this thing in full.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Evan Hay - Baby Blue
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 12:08:51 PM »
dope! wish theyd released the full thing first, but i got to see it at the premiere at least

Patrick2G

• Rep: -299
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 01:11:16 PM »
I am stoked on this video so far. I should't expect anything less from BTL and the team. Best shop in Toronto fo sho.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 08:58:33 PM »
I've noticed a lot of GAP clothing in these parts. That's wild to see them sponsoring Canadians kinda how Carhartt does in Europe. Good on your tho Canadians. Glad to see they are getting that paycheck even tho its from an obscure corporate source. Hopefully BTL updates their inventory online soon to better reflect the brands paying their riders, I couldn't find a single GAP piece listed on their at the moment.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Harrison's Fjord

• Rep: 7
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 04:37:00 AM »
That was super sick-- probably my favorite part in the video. Was that Paul Lilliani with the noseslide shuv? What ever happened to that dude?

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 09:08:23 AM »
tailslide shove its, it's cool they're becoming in vogue. i like shove its out of slides because it makes the exit look casual, especially front board shoves. the latter almost always looks great

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »
That was super sick-- probably my favorite part in the video. Was that Paul Lilliani with the noseslide shuv? What ever happened to that dude?

He got really into playing tennis and doesn't skate as much these days. When he does though, he still kills it!

EmilioBestevez

• Rep: 71
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 07:54:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He got really into playing tennis and doesn't skate as much these days. When he does though, he still kills it!

That wasn't a clip of Paul, he's not goofy.  However Paul did have a guest trick in Bobby's part.  He switch heels over a rail.  The clip right before is a girl in a hospital bed holding a tennis racquet getting a ball tossed to her.  Knowing Rob (owner/editor), I'm sure that was on purpose.

Evan's part was awesome.