Author Topic: If you could kick Swan Pablo off FA and put one person on who would it be ?  (Read 9759 times)

feedmeseymour

Re: If you could kick Swan Pablo off FA and put one person on who would it be ?
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2018, 09:02:11 PM »
Expand Quote
^about as much time as you spend hating this teenager.
[close]

he's still 15?

15 and a half*

Trashcon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2018, 10:10:43 PM »
Geoff Rowley. Random but there's the vans connection with Ave as well as both past SOTY's. Won't happen but I just want to see more skating from Geoff.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2018, 12:29:30 AM »
Geoff Rowley. Random but there's the vans connection with Ave as well as both past SOTY's. Won't happen but I just want to see more skating from Geoff.
I think Geoff would be a good fit too (honestly who else would take him at this point?) BUT I couldn't really see him and Dillmatic getting on for some reason...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

sweatin

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2018, 03:42:18 AM »
Subthread: If you could kick Far From Relevant off Slap and put one person on who would it be ?

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

jomeara1

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2018, 06:19:11 AM »

Agreed.  At this point though I think Geoff is probably going to do his own thing instead. Pretty sure he said at one point that he is filming another street part too so hopefully we will see some more skating from him soon.

Pigeon

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2018, 06:58:20 AM »
Subthread: If you could kick Far From Relevant off Slap and put one person on who would it be ?
Marc Johnson

Tabletop

• Rep: -73

jacktharipper

• Rep: -26
  • Graphics Out
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2018, 06:07:12 PM »
Hating on Sean Pablo and FA is so tired... go away and slappy on a resissue.
MN -> IL

CrappyChan

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2018, 07:26:23 PM »
Max Palmer? Absorb the whole 917 team? Give Sean his own lame ass company
"From Todd Falcon to Tony Hawk, the Ben Raybourn story"

Jacob Gary

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2018, 08:09:17 PM »
Hating on Sean Pablo and FA is so tired... go away and slappy on a resissue.

What a fucking insult.

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2018, 01:38:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I think Geoff would be a good fit too (honestly who else would take him at this point?) BUT I couldn't really see him and Dillmatic getting on for some reason...
He's still marketable and somewhat relevant. A buddy of mine works at the Tum Yeto Warehouse and told me that Rowley Toy Machine guest board sold out almost instantly. That makes me think people will still buy his board. I do also think this specific guest board was collectable and an exception given the Templeton/Toy Machine association. I just care for more footy. If he wants to post all this hunting stuff, that's fine but I'll probably unfollow eventually, that's not why people follow or care for him. I follow him because I worshiped this guy growing up and continue to love his skating which I hardly see any of. I know he's taken a hard beating and will never be back at his prime but I look at guys like Ave, Reynolds, and Daewon who seem to age like fine wine and think why not Geoff too? if Gino still has a board out, why not Geoff? He seems to be out in the streets and putting out more footy than Gino; as far as I know.

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2018, 09:42:51 PM »

Id kick myself off to bring back Tracer.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2018, 03:33:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
He's still marketable and somewhat relevant. A buddy of mine works at the Tum Yeto Warehouse and told me that Rowley Toy Machine guest board sold out almost instantly. That makes me think people will still buy his board. I do also think this specific guest board was collectable and an exception given the Templeton/Toy Machine association. I just care for more footy. If he wants to post all this hunting stuff, that's fine but I'll probably unfollow eventually, that's not why people follow or care for him. I follow him because I worshiped this guy growing up and continue to love his skating which I hardly see any of. I know he's taken a hard beating and will never be back at his prime but I look at guys like Ave, Reynolds, and Daewon who seem to age like fine wine and think why not Geoff too? if Gino still has a board out, why not Geoff? He seems to be out in the streets and putting out more footy than Gino; as far as I know.

Geoff is in the hunting world big time with some heavy hitters. Any skateboarding stuff he does now is just for fun I’m sure.

Edit: you could hire him and his partner to do like a weekend hunting tour/safari or whatever for big game for like 8 grand
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 03:36:28 AM by feedmeseymour »

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2018, 04:52:33 AM »
No joke: put a vert skater on.  8)

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1562
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2018, 08:24:33 AM »
An imaginary Swedish tranny God would be good because 1) we would believe it and 2) Pontus

Jacob Gary

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2018, 09:38:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Id kick myself off to bring back Tracer.

I already said that to you.