Author Topic: Jonah Hill Stylin' on you  (Read 18108 times)

friendly dave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Jonah Hill Stylin' on you
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2018, 01:40:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
  And hes dressed better than every one of these fucks.  (edit except maybe Wes)
[close]

ahahhahahahhaa the best.......look at fucking nyjahs hat, cunts had the worst style for ever

Who is going to make the Mystery midgets version of this?
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

shit_for_brains

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2018, 04:13:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Anyone who starts being cool and getting a bunch of tattoos in their 30s is a fucking poser dork
[close]

Fuck You
I'm still getting tattoos in my 30s.
Far more regularly than in my 20s too.
I'm glad I waited cause some of the ideas I had in my 20s were fucken dumb and I have a way better appreciation of different styles and artists now.

Anyone who STARTS in their 30s you fucking idiot

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2018, 05:31:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anyone who starts being cool and getting a bunch of tattoos in their 30s is a fucking poser dork
[close]

Fuck You
I'm glad I waited cause some of the ideas I had in my 20s were fucken dumb and I have a way better appreciation of different styles and artists now.
[close]

Yah, but "poser dork"?  You do tend to spam the board with anti jonah or whatever else your against.   Take a breather.  In all honesty you come off as a pretty witty man.    But I feel that maybe ALWAYS being boarder line venomous about pop culture bullshit prolly puts unnecessary stress on your body.   Be well.  (if it helps Im gonna start gnaring you, fuck it)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:34:59 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shit_for_brains

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2018, 05:36:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck You
[close]

[close]

Yah, but "poser dork"?  You do tend to spam the board with anti jonah or whatever else your against.   Take a breather.  In all honesty you come off as a pretty witty man.    But I feel that maybe ALWAYS being boarder line venomous about pop culture bullshit prolly puts unnecessary stress on your body.   Be well.

You come off as barely able to wipe your own ass, it's "border line" you goddamn moron, and I don't have a single stress in my life which you know is true because it keeps with your theme of always being wrong. You should move from "trying to sound smart" to "trying to sound like I'm not drooling".

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2018, 05:38:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck You
[close]

[close]

Yah, but "poser dork"?  You do tend to spam the board with anti jonah or whatever else your against.   Take a breather.  In all honesty you come off as a pretty witty man.    But I feel that maybe ALWAYS being boarder line venomous about pop culture bullshit prolly puts unnecessary stress on your body.   Be well.
[close]

You come off as barely able to wipe your own ass, it's "border line" you goddamn moron, and I don't have a single stress in my life which you know is true because it keeps with your theme of always being wrong. You should move from "trying to sound smart" to "trying to sound like I'm not drooling".
  -No venom there.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2018, 05:40:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck You
[close]

[close]

[close]

@sfb

shit_for_brains

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2018, 05:47:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck You
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
  -No venom there.

Are you pop culture? Because that's the only way, unless you have had a series of massive head injuries, you would think you proved a point about my being venomous. I bet that sentence confused you.

I know you'll be like "ur a h8r" because you're stupider than a newborn, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I hope a crane drops a safe, anvil*, or piano on you so it's kind of funny like a cartoon but you were also definitely crushed.

*An anvil is a large flat block of metal that metalworkers use as a base to hammer out objects they're working on

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2018, 05:48:42 AM »
^whoa  (edit: for real tho man, be well, no hard feelings
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:50:29 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »

KingKook

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2018, 06:10:21 AM »
who is that guy and why does he keep
popping up in our skateboard world? is
he one guy of the jonas brothers band?

He looks like some greasy tweaker.
New skate movie is a good way for Jonah to "Keep his finger on the pulse of young America", "Get his hands on some youthful talent".

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2018, 06:21:58 AM »
please dont dignify this kook with another thread...

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2018, 06:35:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck You
[close]

ya but once you are in your 40s you are going to regret all the tattoos you got in your 30s. thats how life works.
[close]

Also you inspired me to get a tattoo that says “fucken dumb”

The first dude has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. Please go get tattood if you like and just like you said research artists and find the right fit. Let the artist handle the total aesthetic of the piece, this shouldn't worry you as you have already done your research.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2018, 06:43:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck You
[close]

ya but once you are in your 40s you are going to regret all the tattoos you got in your 30s. thats how life works.
[close]

[close]

The first dude has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. Please go get tattood if you like and just like you said research artists and find the right fit. Let the artist handle the total aesthetic of the piece, this shouldn't worry you as you have already done your research.

I have had my throat tattooed for coming up on 20 years.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2018, 06:58:18 AM »
It's like his knee bends the wrong way, or something...

It's fucking me up.

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2018, 07:25:23 AM »
damn, slap really hates jonah hill. i like a lot of his movies and he was totally low key the funniest character in This Is The End.

Huff Gas

• Rep: 15
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2018, 07:30:47 AM »
I love Reynolds whole foot in the man, gaystyle.

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2018, 07:32:45 AM »
i got a similar cowboy skull from smith a couple of years ago..  :-\

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2018, 07:44:18 AM »
I want to joint this Fashion Police I've heard so much about, so I can beat Jonah for his crimes.

headtowall

• Rep: -13
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2018, 07:45:55 AM »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2018, 07:56:19 AM »

I have had my throat tattooed for coming up on 20 years.

Damn that sounds sick

cloudy

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2018, 07:57:11 AM »
request - jonah heelying across the la courthouse stage

Huff Gas

• Rep: 15
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2018, 08:34:46 AM »
request - jonah heelying across the la courthouse stage

I love Reynolds whole foot in the man, gaystyle.

cloudy

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2018, 08:43:37 AM »
hell yes. that shit is pinched.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2018, 10:11:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck You
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
  -No venom there.
[close]

Are you pop culture? Because that's the only way, unless you have had a series of massive head injuries, you would think you proved a point about my being venomous. I bet that sentence confused you.

I know you'll be like "ur a h8r" because you're stupider than a newborn, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I hope a crane drops a safe, anvil*, or piano on you so it's kind of funny like a cartoon but you were also definitely crushed.

*An anvil is a large flat block of metal that metalworkers use as a base to hammer out objects they're working on

Damn, SFB going off like Gip. You're definitely above this, this is low hanging fruit, man. Also your hate for Jonah is surprising because you seem like one of the smarter dudes with good taste around here. Hope whatever's got you going off the rails sorts itself out.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2018, 10:23:32 AM »
He does a pretty good job in his movies but wtf look at this dweeb

shit_for_brains

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2018, 10:28:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck You
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
  -No venom there.
[close]

[close]

Damn, SFB going off like Gip. You're definitely above this, this is low hanging fruit, man. Also your hate for Jonah is surprising because you seem like one of the smarter dudes with good taste around here. Hope whatever's got you going off the rails sorts itself out.

Next time you take a shit, I want you to shove it back in and fuck yourself with it. I am the rails.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2018, 11:31:24 AM »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2018, 11:37:53 AM »

Hoeboi

• Rep: -360
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2018, 12:40:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck You
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I have had my throat tattooed for coming up on 20 years. look at me I'm cool

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2018, 04:42:08 PM »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2018, 04:52:11 PM »
I’m waiting till my death bed to get my tattoo do heroin and get dick sucks from a genderfluid

Holy double H. E. Hockey Sticks that’s crazy
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps