Author Topic: Madrid  (Read 126 times)

woodinbrine

• Rep: -2
Madrid
« on: September 17, 2018, 08:39:14 AM »
I might get a job in Madrid for three weeks, and I would like to skate while there.
However, while looking at Madrid skate stuff online I saw a couple articles about street skating being banned there   ???
Does anyone know if this is actually enforced? One article said that fines would be 200Ä in low traffic areas and up to 500Ä in busy areas and rush hour. I canít afford being caught a single time if thatís true so in that case I guess itíll be skateparks only for me.

alraunen

• Rep: -4
    • www.davidcampillo.net
Re: Madrid
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 09:40:14 PM »
That law never went trough, so there's no fines for pushing around the streets.

I been many times in Madrid but never skated, just go to  Sk8land or welcome and get all the information about the spots.

Check out Tetuan and Escombro DIY, great looking spots. Madrid is huge and there's also a lot spots in the towns surrounding the City

S.

• Rep: 10
    • Fotos
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 01:43:45 AM »
The people from the welcome- Shop are the best! Borja let me sleep on his futon for two days and and I got to skate their indoor. If you like tranny you need to check out the skatepark in Alcobendas. It's the cooles tranny park I have ever skated.

woodinbrine

• Rep: -2
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 05:32:22 AM »
Alright, good to know about that law, thanks.

Yeah I looked at some pics of different parks and spots and they look pretty nice!
As for tranny I love skating mini ramps but actually never tried bowls or anything like that so that could be cool.