Author Topic: Aaron Kyro to Baker?  (Read 29343 times)

mtvic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
Re: Aaron Kyro to Baker?
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2018, 01:13:22 AM »
Why wouldn't baker want some middle aged man who hasn't put out good skating in fifteen years. Makes so much sense. Those dime mil checks are real too. The earth is flat. Lizard people

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2018, 03:03:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
aaron kyro and baker insta posts think he will be going to baker from revive. great skater but he doesnt even fit in with bakers core team
[close]

Is he getting on because him and Greco are scientologists ?
[close]
Really? Nooooooooo!

Now that the beans are pretty well spilled, do you think there are people that aren't down with the Lord Xenu shit but still feel like they get something out of telling their secrets to strangers while holding soup cans wired to a voltmeter?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1195
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2018, 05:06:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
aaron kyro and baker insta posts think he will be going to baker from revive. great skater but he doesnt even fit in with bakers core team
[close]

Is he getting on because him and Greco are scientologists ?
[close]
Really? Nooooooooo!
[close]

Now that the beans are pretty well spilled, do you think there are people that aren't down with the Lord Xenu shit but still feel like they get something out of telling their secrets to strangers while holding soup cans wired to a voltmeter?

Kind of like a shittier, sci-fi version of confession.  What the name they use?  I think it’s “auditing” or something.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 767
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2018, 05:30:18 AM »
I read a while back on here that Revive was not available in Europe, think again. It's not because you're not looking that they're not here...

https://www.skatehut.co.uk/brands/revive_skateboards

sixty fucking pounds for a revive deck
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1195
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2018, 05:55:38 AM »
Actually kind of fitting, if there are little kids doing stationary kickflips at the park, they’re on Baker or Revive boards.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2018, 06:02:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Who are we talking about here?
[close]
The guy that was in that Church of Scientology commercial that played in a lot of skate-related shit on YouTube a couple years ago. It was something about how Scientology made him better at understanding life/skateboarding or some shit.
[close]

if scientology works for him, thats great, dont hate on the guy for it

I dont hate him but I seriously question the lack of common sense on anyone who would believe or put money into something like this.

Pigeon

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2018, 07:41:21 AM »
Honestly, I hear more about Revive on here than in real life. The one time I saw a Revive board was last last spring, and it belonged to some 20-year old drummer in a jazz band. I flagged some Revive videos, so they don’t show up in my YouTube suggestions.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
The guy that was in that Church of Scientology commercial that played in a lot of skate-related shit on YouTube a couple years ago. It was something about how Scientology made him better at understanding life/skateboarding or some shit.
[close]

[close]

I dont hate him but I seriously question the lack of common sense on anyone who would believe or put money into something like this.

I was just being factual and don’t give a fuck about Aaron Kyro. That’s just the best description of him. Anyway, I do hate on Scientology, which is shitty because it feeds off the money of stupid people, who are desparate at trying to better their lives. They lure people in during the open house and sell them a bunch of books and classes. Fuck them and fuck the Vatican.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2018, 07:47:40 AM »
It's somewhat of a silly kook. But a kook that's making more bank than a lot of 'cool' pro -skaters these guys.
He definitely is a good businessman behind the scenes.

For an old guy like me Revive as a brand itself is terrible. But A LOOOOOOOT of kids around here know these guys and don't even know who Guy Mariano is.

My coworker in marketing explained it quite well:
Little kids 'live' on the web and search for content that's directled to THEM on youtube and instagram. You have a lot of vloggers  that are treated like celebs these days. They're 14-15 year old kids with a big following on youtube and such. And what skatecompanies have skate-related content (not skatevideos, but content directed to younger kids) that's specifically created for younger kids/adolescents? Right, the Revive/braille guys.

They're  basically one of the only companies doing that while that's pretty much the most important demographic of a lot of skatecompanies. Young kids. But it's a double edged sword: you'll sell tons of shit but you'll have to hand in your 'cool card' when you're going for that approach...

I read a while back on here that Revive was not available in Europe, think again. It's not because you're not looking that they're not here...

https://www.skatehut.co.uk/brands/revive_skateboards

They're all over the place and growing each day. Europe is only catching up right now. I'm also in a few deckcollector groups and Revive decks are popping up for decent cash. I was literally thinking I was living in an alternate universe when I saw that. Someone bought those decks as well!

Say what you want but I'm pretty sure Aaron Kyro has the last laugh in the end...

A cringy screechy last laugh, but still.
Even so hes not gonna be on Baker

muckmcfuckbuck

• Rep: -1
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2018, 08:58:02 AM »
he deserves a lot more than revive, he wud be good for baker

Fuck no, all he does is manuals and kickflips whack shit.

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2018, 10:27:50 AM »
I could see him on darkstar ir SORVN

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2018, 01:17:57 PM »

notcool

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2018, 02:09:55 PM »

badgerclit

• Rep: -11
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2018, 02:14:20 PM »
why is this even a thing to discuss?

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2018, 04:34:37 PM »

bcuz he rips and deserves a better contract than revive

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2018, 04:35:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

sarcasm

kentrock

« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2018, 04:38:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
sarcasm

his wife is hot af too

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2018, 04:44:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Then think that for all religions not just Scientology. Christianity along with other major religions have crazy unbelievable shit going on in them...virgin birth, resurrection to name a few things that seems to lack on sense.
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

badgerclit

• Rep: -11
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2018, 06:00:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Then think that for all religions not just Scientology. Christianity along with other major religions have crazy unbelievable shit going on in them...virgin birth, resurrection to name a few things that seems to lack on sense.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2018, 06:02:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

this might be the most autistic video I have ever seen

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2018, 06:15:09 PM »
No way! Kyro to Hockey IMO

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -218
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2018, 06:19:15 PM »
Expand Quote
he deserves a lot more than revive, he wud be good for baker
[close]

Fuck no, all he does is manuals and kickflips whack shit.

so, Theotis basically

Pigeon

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »
Christianity along with other major religions have crazy unbelievable shit going on in them...virgin birth, resurrection to name a few things that seems to lack on sense.
She was artificially inseminated by God.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1323
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2018, 07:17:12 PM »
It's basically the spaceships that look exactly like DC10s that's the little piece of poop that ruins the whole story. Otherwise yeah sure aliens just as likely as sky dad I guess.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

kentrock

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2018, 08:23:48 PM »
i like aaron, and think his wife is hot af and hope he gets a better contract with baker than revive, he deserves it.  i don't care what everyone thinks.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 08:27:28 PM by kentrock »

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2018, 08:30:11 PM »
You want some real shit.  Here you go. Aaron's best friend growing up died last year and he didn't attend the funeral. It obviously wasn't financial reasons for this. Kyro is the most selfish piece of shit in the world. He literally cares about nothing other than himself and that is why Scientology jives so well with him. He is truly an awful human being. Fucking awful. 

themanwhomakes

• Rep: -5
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2018, 08:41:03 PM »
One post in and he's threatening pro skaters with violence over their shitty bands. Best first post ever?

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2018, 09:36:46 PM »
Aaron Kyro is one of the sad people like Austin seaholm, who could have had a career but kooked themselves way too hard in the industry. I remember way back, way back before revive was even a thing, seeing kyro just fucking shit up, and at the time everyone was doing fucking manuals, it was the mid 2000s and yeah right, almost round 3, and countless other manual heavy videos were around. I remember seeing sponsor me footage or a part of him back then, way before revive and I sat thinking this kid might have top ten worldwide manual control. Flash forward many years later and I’m at disbelief that this dude just became a Braille bitch and a revive goon. It’s quite amazing some of the guys they have with them. John hill, johnny giger, and Alexander rademaker. Alexander rademaker should be the poster boy of almost because now it’s turned into a mid 90s revival, far from what Mullen/Daewon/Haslam brought at the beginning which was fresh.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

kentrock

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2018, 10:05:45 PM »
Aaron Kyro is one of the sad people like Austin seaholm, who could have had a career but kooked themselves way too hard in the industry. I remember way back, way back before revive was even a thing, seeing kyro just fucking shit up, and at the time everyone was doing fucking manuals, it was the mid 2000s and yeah right, almost round 3, and countless other manual heavy videos were around. I remember seeing sponsor me footage or a part of him back then, way before revive and I sat thinking this kid might have top ten worldwide manual control. Flash forward many years later and I’m at disbelief that this dude just became a Braille bitch and a revive goon. It’s quite amazing some of the guys they have with them. John hill, johnny giger, and Alexander rademaker. Alexander rademaker should be the poster boy of almost because now it’s turned into a mid 90s revival, far from what Mullen/Daewon/Haslam brought at the beginning which was fresh.

he has made a ton of money of braille, that makes him a kook?

kentrock

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2018, 10:09:20 PM »
This is one of the weirdest things i have ever read, for a number of reasons...

https://frostsnow.com/professional-skateboarder-aaron-kyro-s-married-life-wife-danielle-kyro-his-other-affairs-dating-rumors

there is nothing weird about just wanting to fuck his wife.  she's hot af

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2018, 10:17:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

he has made a ton of money of braille, that makes him a kook?

I could careless if he has made millions. Dude is such a kook. His "company" is by far the wackest thing I think I have ever seen. The dude is such a goober. Youtube kook.