Author Topic: Aaron Kyro to Baker?  (Read 29251 times)

kentrock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -199
Re: Aaron Kyro to Baker?
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2018, 01:17:09 PM »

thank you for posting a pic, now maybe the losers will know who he is.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2018, 02:19:09 PM »
cuntrock you've been a garbage poster from day one.

Focus yr account immediately, you simpleton troll.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2018, 03:07:05 PM »

Do you work for revive or braille?
Looks like a white forrest at times, those crazy eyes.
Fuck this guy, fuck the OP, fuck braille, one of the worst things that pops up on youtube for me, yes its related to skateboarding, but nothing about him makes me want to skateboard, hes more like a computer nerd trying to infiltrate.

kentrock

« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2018, 04:30:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Fuck this guy, fuck the OP, fuck braille, one of the worst things that pops up on youtube for me, yes its related to skateboarding, but nothing about him makes me want to skateboard, hes more like a computer nerd trying to infiltrate.

ppl like you really piss me off.  he has help more people skateboarding than you ever will and he make bank doing it. 

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2018, 04:45:33 PM »
he looks like a pedophile
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

kentrock

« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2018, 06:07:06 PM »

don't think so. hes a christian.

lilboosie

• Rep: 226
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2018, 06:09:18 PM »
Mr bean looking ass

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2018, 06:10:53 PM »

So do you, Mr. kid diddler.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2018, 07:08:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You sure? That is definitely not what I've heard. In fact, I think we discuss his faith earlier in the thread.

But real talk, I don't care. I have no beef with this dude.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2018, 10:00:30 PM »
This guy will never in a million years be relevant in the professional skateboarding world or get on Baker. He's just pushing content / product to kids who might otherwise not skate, I don't think it's a bad thing.

Witcheshit

• Rep: 3
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes avatar image
« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2018, 10:28:36 PM »

Roll Forever Tate, 360 Frip, Yappie Dappie, Rusty, T Mack, Pablo, Malcolm, Nosey, Abair

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2018, 01:38:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Mr bean looking ass
[close]

Ironically I used to call aaron this when he was growing up. Cuntrock is obviously just trolling but no. Aaron is not and has never been Christian.  Aaron was really good fifteen years ago. He just left skating for Scientology right when things were starting to Pick up for him and he hasn't ever been the same since.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2018, 03:34:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

ppl like you really piss me off.  he has help more people skateboarding than you ever will and he make bank doing it. 
You'd think with all the Bank he's making he could spend more than $6 on a haircut.

billyerlife

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2018, 08:46:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

These two things aren't exactly mutually exclusive.

Expand Quote
A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?” The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?” “Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”
[close]

also a kentrock post

Ok, so I thought kentrock was just kind of a dumb kid, turns out he's a complete piece of shit. Glad to have that clarified. Sidenote, a 4 page Aaron Kyro thread? Maybe everyone on here should just take a week off, see if there's anything to talk about when we get back.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:49:29 AM by billyerlife »

shripshrapper

« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2018, 08:47:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
A black Jewish boy runs home from school one day and asks his father, “Daddy, am I more Jewish or more black?” The dad replies, “Why do you want to know, son?” “Because a kid at school is selling a bike for $50 and I want to know if I should talk him down to $40 or just steal it!”
[close]

also a kentrock post
[close]

Ah, I thought kentrock was just kind of a dumb kid, turns out he's a complete piece of shit. Glad to have that clarified. Sidenote, a 4 page Aaron Kyro thread? Maybe everyone on here should just take a week off, see if there's anything to talk about when we get back.

A week off of SLAP?! What are we supposed to do in the meantime?.. Skate?

kentrock

« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2018, 12:43:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ok, so I thought kentrock was just kind of a dumb kid, turns out he's a complete piece of shit. Glad to have that clarified. Sidenote, a 4 page Aaron Kyro thread? Maybe everyone on here should just take a week off, see if there's anything to talk about when we get back.
[/quote

your the dumbass piece of shit.  maybe if you knew what you were talking about.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2018, 01:22:20 PM »
Nobody wants you here, kuntrock. Leave.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2018, 02:30:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

you really must love this guy to reply to every response in this thread defending him. Also im not trying to help people skateboard or make money off it, its something I love to do. Either way you really need to accept that revive/youtube skaters aren't a part of slap and will never be cared about here

calvinsdream

« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2018, 03:09:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Your account is a ballsack

kentrock

« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2018, 10:46:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

you really must love this guy to reply to every response in this thread defending him. Also im not trying to help people skateboard or make money off it, its something I love to do. Either way you really need to accept that revive/youtube skaters aren't a part of slap and will never be cared about here

i got mad respect for the dude.  he has helped my skating in so many ways, and he's a cool guy.  i dont want his dick or anything.

Ohiggans87

• Rep: -3
« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2018, 11:08:13 PM »
[/quote

What about the Catholic Church dude....... being a Christian has nothing to do with it. That said I doubt he’s a pedo. I don’t care what anyone says about him, he’s a good dude that’s done a lot for skateboarding.

kentrock

« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2018, 12:56:05 PM »
[/quote

What about the Catholic Church dude....... being a Christian has nothing to do with it. That said I doubt he’s a pedo. I don’t care what anyone says about him, he’s a good dude that’s done a lot for skateboarding.

thats what im saying.  just bcuz hes not a fucked up mess like other core skaters, hes still given more to skateboarding than a lot of loser heros.

kentrock

« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2018, 12:58:42 PM »

maybe baker trying to clean up they're image before they get sued.  dustin dolin is a piece of shit alcoholic with hiv.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2018, 02:09:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

So this is either Aaron or one of those kids who starts skating but sucks and is like why does everyone hate on me I thought this was a “community”.  Skating needs less people right now and more money going to legit skaters. Why should Aaron Kyro get money and the foundation dudes who actually skate and are out in the streets pushing the limits not? Focus your account and get therapy cause you idolize a kook.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

kentrock

« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2018, 04:27:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

So this is either Aaron or one of those kids who starts skating but sucks and is like why does everyone hate on me I thought this was a “community”.  Skating needs less people right now and more money going to legit skaters. Why should Aaron Kyro get money and the foundation dudes who actually skate and are out in the streets pushing the limits not? Focus your account and get therapy cause you idolize a kook.

your so fucking stupid.  if skating has less people, how are you going to get more money?  aaron kyro does more for skating that all your jacked up legit skaters you idolize.  quit masturbating to your pics of jake phelps and tell me what people like dustin dolin bring to skating?  and your living proof that there is no community dickhead.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:39:58 PM by kentrock »

shripshrapper

« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2018, 04:32:27 PM »
Haha "We need less people skating, and more money for legit pros!"

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2018, 05:11:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

your so fucking stupid.  if skating has less people, how are you going to get more money?  aaron kyro does more for skating that all your jacked up legit skaters you idolize.  quit masturbating to your pics of jake phelps and tell me what people like dustin dolin bring to skating?  and your living proof that there is no community dickhead.

*you're

CarbonaNotWax

• Rep: -10
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2018, 05:12:28 PM »
Aside from the endless stream of reasons that Baker would never let this go through (first and foremost being, Terry Kennedy cannot be on the same team as Erin Kornholio), that YouTube bitch is at least business savvy enough to never let this happen either.
The reason Eric Kyoto and the Braille “team” succeed with the kids because they never have to risk looking like fools in front of real skaters. The second that Aaron “King Bitch-Tiddies” Kyro starts having to appear in video with parts next to T-Funk, Kader and Figgy, the whole thing falls apart.
Ain’t never gonna happen, too much risk on either end.
Kentrock, go home, your mom’s worried about you. Your mac and cheese is getting cold.

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2018, 05:17:38 PM »
Aside from the endless stream of reasons that Baker would never let this go through (first and foremost being, Terry Kennedy cannot be on the same team as Erin Kornholio), that YouTube bitch is at least business savvy enough to never let this happen either.
The reason Eric Kyoto and the Braille “team” succeed with the kids because they never have to risk looking like fools in front of real skaters. The second that Aaron “King Bitch-Tiddies” Kyro starts having to appear in video with parts next to T-Funk, Kader and Figgy, the whole thing falls apart.
Ain’t never gonna happen, too much risk on either end.
Kentrock, go home, your mom’s worried about you. Your mac and cheese is getting cold.

Nice first post. This is how you SLAP.

notcool

« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2018, 05:18:05 PM »
regardless he still will always remind me of mr bean with a hot wife.