Author Topic: So Jimmy Gorecki is the Nine Club guest tonight  (Read 8604 times)

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1057
Re: So Jimmy Gorecki is the Nine Club guest tonight
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2018, 08:38:50 AM »
Real talk why do people love Ryde or Die Vol 1? Doesn’t have the best part that anyone in it actually made. Maybe Gorecki..

The name was cool. The way it dropped was low key.

To me it fit in with the videos I loved prior to it so it made sense.

Also, this is the best Welsh part (song/spots) gangster into unless I am missing something.

Also, first Joey Pepper part. I rewatched this morning and it only took 20 min—perfect length for a skate video.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2018, 09:51:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Real talk why do people love Ryde or Die Vol 1? Doesn’t have the best part that anyone in it actually made. Maybe Gorecki..
[close]

The name was cool. The way it dropped was low key.

To me it fit in with the videos I loved prior to it so it made sense.

Also, this is the best Welsh part (song/spots) gangster into unless I am missing something.

Also, first Joey Pepper part. I rewatched this morning and it only took 20 min—perfect length for a skate video.

For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1372
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2018, 09:56:32 AM »
He mentioned Slap around 52:00 when talking about Ice Cream shoes.

Ice Cream, Yums, I barely knew either of those companies existed when they existed.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2018, 10:00:09 AM »
"dude reading the slap message boards would crush me, in hindsight i should have taken it with a grain of salt cause theres alot of bitter old dudes on there"

FULTON

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2018, 10:59:01 AM »
Haven’t watched a Nine Club for months. Scraping the bottom of the barrel for guests. And so sick of the lack of interviewing and letting people ramble on. Used to be good but now plain lazy

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1207
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2018, 11:03:38 AM »
Stop it. Everyone knows where the term wigger comes from. There is no dying it’s short for white n word. By using it you are referring to black people as the n word. There is no way around this.

It is a racist term.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2018, 11:05:53 AM »
Haven’t watched a Nine Club for months. Scraping the bottom of the barrel for guests. And so sick of the lack of interviewing and letting people ramble on. Used to be good but now plain lazy

I kind of like these miscellaneous guests but perhaps Gorecki isn't the best one of the bunch. I would love to see Clyde interviewed as well as even Igei even though I feel like he's way too shy or soft spoken. Clyde would be fucking dope though. 
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2018, 11:14:23 AM »
wigger in sweatpants. can't recall any of his tricks but he's prolly got funny stuff to talk about. picturing this guy.

fuck I love this show. First time I watched the second season Ziggy came off as a stupid piece of shit but now that I think about it, his story is so tragic. He's almost a PSA of how selling drugs and illegally smuggling shit can go completely wrong. Also, Method Man acted reasonably well considering he's not a trained actor.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2018, 12:08:39 PM »
Anybody from the LOVE days knows Jimmy. Straight up solid dude!

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2018, 12:42:23 PM »
Jimmy isn't bottom of the barrel, but they could get a few more DLX dudes on there for good measure.
This was a decent episode, but im hoping the next guest is better as always.

quadcuff

• Rep: -6
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2018, 12:57:59 PM »
Slap mention at 51:00 - talking about slap pals shitting on ice cream...

He's not the worst guest they've had on. More coherent than Gersh at least.

yeah what the fuck was that, so much of that interview made no sense

"dude reading the slap message boards would crush me, in hindsight i should have taken it with a grain of salt cause theres alot of bitter old dudes on there"

lol

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2018, 12:58:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Convince me I should care, some people seem stoked, but I have no recollection of this dude.
[close]

Wait, you were the guy telling me you never had any problems skating at Love Park back in the day, that no one ever hassled you because you were cool with everyone there. Yet you have no recollection of Jimmy Gorecki? You're completely full of shit, you've never been to Love in your life.

Gorecki got on Aesthetics the summer of 2000. Definitely not my Love era. I was around when Ricky was the boss and then Kalis and Stevie came on the scene. By 2000 I was already studying at Harvard.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 01:48:10 AM by sluggers »

FakieNollie

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2018, 01:31:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Slap mention at 51:00 - talking about slap pals shitting on ice cream...

He's not the worst guest they've had on. More coherent than Gersh at least.
[close]

I second that, at least Gorecki is hitting us with interesting anecdotes and not incomprehensible ramblings.

Thank God it wasn't just me. I couldn't get through more than 25 min of that episode.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2018, 01:40:11 PM »
ok, kid's not half the wigger i thought he was and he seems nice and thoughtful and family friendly but get the fuck outta here at the end w/ the subtle 'we're gonna raise the price of skateboards' shit.
like he's out the door, he has his hat and coat, his coffee mugs and has to add some shit.
fuck commerce!

You have the potential to be cool, I used to really like your posts so it's a bummer to see you become one of the worst on here. Maybe all of those fumes from sniffing jim gagne's farts are killing too many brain cells.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2018, 01:49:13 PM »
Expand Quote
ok, kid's not half the wigger i thought he was and he seems nice and thoughtful and family friendly but get the fuck outta here at the end w/ the subtle 'we're gonna raise the price of skateboards' shit.
like he's out the door, he has his hat and coat, his coffee mugs and has to add some shit.
fuck commerce!
[close]

You have the potential to be cool, I used to really like your posts so it's a bummer to see you become one of the worst on here. Maybe all of those fumes from sniffing jim gagne's farts are killing too many brain cells.
gagne fumes give me life!

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2018, 06:06:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Convince me I should care, some people seem stoked, but I have no recollection of this dude.
[close]

Wait, you were the guy telling me you never had any problems skating at Love Park back in the day, that no one ever hassled you because you were cool with everyone there. Yet you have no recollection of Jimmy Gorecki? You're completely full of shit, you've never been to Love in your life.
[close]

Gorecki got on Aesthetics the summer of 2000. Definitely not my Love era. I was around when Ricky was the boss and then Kalis and Stevie came on the scene. By 2000 I was already studying at Harvard.
gotta back this up. i spent plenty of time in philly and never met jimmy until 2000 or 2001.

eight two fives

• Rep: -26
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 06:43:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
gotta back this up. i spent plenty of time in philly and never met jimmy until 2000 or 2001.
Heritage really thought he had something there 😂

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2018, 06:09:30 PM »
Expand Quote
He skated for Ice Cream for a bit, and tried to get into selling like designer sweatpants? Hopefully a couple good stories about that?

Honestly I always tried to get into his skating, but never could. I heard he got a really rich girl pregnant though? Badass move, if true.
[close]
He married that singer Dev. She was the girl on that “fly like a G6” song from like a decade ago.

I used to drive a G6. Yes, people thought it was funny to quote that song when they got in. No, it wasn't funny.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2018, 05:08:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Heritage really thought he had something there 😂
wasn't trying to go up against heritage or anything. just stating that gorecki was a golden age latecomer.

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2018, 08:18:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
wigger in sweatpants. can't recall any of his tricks but he's prolly got funny stuff to talk about. picturing this guy.

[close]

You really love the “white n word” don’t you?

Fucking racist.
[close]
um, it's the 'W' word seeing as there's no n in wigger. but there is an i.
i wigger, asked my pc post grad college acquaintances if wigger was offensive and they said no. one of them is even a jew so he would know of these things. clearly you're fucking shtooops.
usually we accuse other people of what we don't like about ourselves so i think you're the racist. but that was a clever ruse to deflect your racism onto me. well played.
Come on dude. You're referring to someone you think shows attributes of stereo types for black people so you call them a white n***** as a critique. There's obviously problems with that. It's not a word you need to use.

Also, this was a really dumb thing to say: "asked my pc post grad college acquaintances if wigger was offensive and they said no."