Author Topic: Loveletters : ATL  (Read 4476 times)

Sick Duck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
Re: Loveletters : ATL
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2018, 09:14:05 AM »
It's grosso's show though, that's the stuff he's into

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2018, 10:20:11 AM »
yep Heckler and jorge nailed it. this is total circle jerk of a very small side of ATL skating. there were so many other things I wanted to see in this episode but I had a feeling early on it would focus on GT and Strat to the neglect of everything else going on. I spent several years in ATL in the mid 2000s skating a lot more than I am now, and loved all the Atlanta Hates Us blog posts, the Matt Creasy videos (especially the VHS one), SEC videos, etc. So many other important players in the ATL scene who could have had a chance to say something.
Anyone got the VHS video?  Also, want to say it predates all the Bronze stuff but not sure.....

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2018, 10:22:15 AM »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

jjenkins48

• Rep: 0
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2018, 10:39:43 AM »
I currently live in Atlanta and personally appreciated the history on Strat. Theres a whole other side of Atlanta that is worth peoples attention (Widdip, Melodi, etc.) but like someone else said, it is Grosso's show so its not really a surprise it leaned towards Stratosphere.

Widdip:

Melodi:

Andy_Roys_Left_Nut

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2018, 03:08:18 PM »
Grosso's such an anti-climatic gasbag

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2018, 04:26:32 PM »
Based on all the videos with GT and friends including that dumbass Patlanata it never looked like a welcoming scene.

This 'Letters' was a subtle mocking of the viewer for not being a part of their club. Shit is wack

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2018, 05:12:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Based on all the videos with GT and friends including that dumbass Patlanata it never looked like a welcoming scene.
[close]

This 'Letters' was a subtle mocking of the viewer for not being a part of their club. Shit is wack
i feel like every tranny DIY under a bridge is like that. slab DIYs are prolly more welcoming because it's less labor not pouring the floor. or street skaters just aren't as put upon dickheads? i'll never know.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2018, 09:31:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
i feel like every tranny DIY under a bridge is like that. slab DIYs are prolly more welcoming because it's less labor not pouring the floor. or street skaters just aren't as put upon dickheads? i'll never know.

Maybe street parks don't get as crowded feeling and less fun to skate when more people show up where a flow park might suck when a bunch of randoms show up?

I agree the episode was a bit one sided - like if they did a Philly one centered around FDR.