Author Topic: Jason Ellis homophobed out of skateboarding  (Read 25342 times)

TommyDuggs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
Re: Jason Ellis homophobed out of skateboarding
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2018, 03:05:59 PM »
Most gay is urge and fetish like I like, only downside to full mentally gays is u can't reproduce.
What the fuck does this sentence mean?

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2018, 03:16:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Most gay is urge and fetish like I like, only downside to full mentally gays is u can't reproduce.
[close]

Here, I'll fix it: "Most of the gay is the urge and the type of fetish that I like I, the only downside to the fully mentally gays is that you can't reproduce."

There.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2018, 01:51:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Here, I'll fix it: "Most of the gay is the urge and the type of fetish that I like I, the only downside to the fully mentally gays is that you can't reproduce."

There.

??????

This makes no sense at all
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

PABLOS SWANPOWERS LOBSTER

« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2018, 01:59:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
But wait wasn't it he who had sex with sheckler's mom?
[close]

Go on..
[close]

No it was this guy, Cain Gayle

[close]

The fact that he did, doesn't mean that Ellis didn't though...
[close]

Did he date her or something or just smashed and bailed?  I wanna know everything.
[close]

according to this article, apparently sheckler’s younger brother is named kane after caine gayle.... soooooooooooo

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/oct/05/news/mn-31687
[close]

Fuck that article is terrible.

The boy bounces on the canvas, his calf muscles tightened in small knots as he manipulates a skate deck with his feet

lol they described Tony Hawk in this article as a committed family man.

guest1

« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2018, 04:54:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
But wait wasn't it he who had sex with sheckler's mom?
[close]

Go on..
[close]

No it was this guy, Cain Gayle

[close]

The fact that he did, doesn't mean that Ellis didn't though...
[close]

Did he date her or something or just smashed and bailed?  I wanna know everything.
[close]

according to this article, apparently sheckler’s younger brother is named kane after caine gayle.... soooooooooooo

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/oct/05/news/mn-31687

SAVAGE

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2018, 05:02:22 AM »
Caine Gayle... Damn, it's been a while since I heard that name.

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2018, 05:25:05 AM »
First Thrasher I bought was in Feb 89 right after the Gator interview in Transworld which he said he was gay, I think in jest.  Anyway someone wrote into Thrasher saying he was gonna burn his Gator board (sound familiar Nike?) and even though I was only 14 and didn't know any way people I thought it was fucking lame that he would not like Gator cause he was gay.  Maybe people were homophobic but I never understood it, and now come to think of it this may have been my first experience with homophobia and maybe it somehow shaped my current world view.  Thanks Thrasher
do more yoga!

bo bice

• Rep: 84
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2018, 06:16:16 AM »
First Thrasher I bought was in Feb 89 right after the Gator interview in Transworld which he said he was gay, I think in jest.  Anyway someone wrote into Thrasher saying he was gonna burn his Gator board (sound familiar Nike?) and even though I was only 14 and didn't know any way people I thought it was fucking lame that he would not like Gator cause he was gay.  Maybe people were homophobic but I never understood it, and now come to think of it this may have been my first experience with homophobia and maybe it somehow shaped my current world view.  Thanks Thrasher

*Gaytor?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2018, 06:31:58 AM »
That same person was probably super in to gator murdering that girl though, so it all comes full circle.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2018, 12:20:17 PM »
See this is the thing that gets me about all this 90s nostalgia bullshit that's ongoing. The 90s fucking sucked and skateboarders were in general homophobic pieces of shit who for the most part acted like low-brow jocks with a Napoleon complex. At least where I was from, you were a fucking kook for thinking homosexuality was okay. I remain to this day one happy kook cause I'll never get the hate and think on a personal level that if you don't like homosexuality it probably means that you're in the closet. Or it just means you are a piece of shit.

Yeah there was definitely a feeling that gay was not fucking cool in the 90's. Ironically, all my skater friends were okay with it when I came out, but I didn't find out about that until much later.

Pootie Calrissitang

• Rep: -1
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2018, 10:00:39 AM »

It'd be interesting to ask BA, "Why now? What about this stage in your career, your life life, or the world encouraged you to come out?" I mean it was common knowledge that BA was down for dudes for at least a decade, but what encouraged him to come out now?

I think I remember him discussing that in his Vice interview.

"You kine, double-pitty, no-tine swindler. You've got a lot of tanies coming here, after what you panny sty."