Author Topic: Cbd oil / balm  (Read 4046 times)

hangontoyourego

Cbd oil / balm
« on: September 21, 2018, 07:58:34 PM »
Just bought my 1st cbd oil . It’s been working great . My body feels great . I’m super stoked to get going in the morning .

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Re: Cbd oil / balm
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 09:42:00 PM »
Good stuff! Glad it helps you

That's a pretty weak dosage though. So if it's working that good your saving a shitload of cash.

Works better if you add some thc too
Gentleman ninja warlock

hangontoyourego

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 10:56:53 PM »
What is a good dosage ? I think once this runs out I was going get the bigger bottle which would up the dosage .

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 05:25:11 AM »
Just so you all know growing a CBD rich strain is easy and cheaper then the CBD oil.  Paint your windows with 10 to 1 watered down white paint and grow ur plants on the window sill.  Google darkness schedules, very important. also Google cannabis carbonization for oral consumption.   Edit hangontoyourego. Like the sig-gif you've got gets me hyped.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 05:29:22 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2018, 06:50:46 AM »
What is a good dosage ? I think once this runs out I was going get the bigger bottle which would up the dosage .

All depends on what it's used for but 25-50mg daily is about perfect for non serious injury/illness/ailments

Look for 10ml 1000mg full spectrum or just dm me
Gentleman ninja warlock

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2018, 02:10:59 PM »
I researched on Reddit, and https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/ seems to be really good bang for your buck. CBD doesn't do much for my horrendous mental issues, but it DOES do SOMETHING. I think I'm gonna buy one of the super potent tinctures once I get a bit more financially stable, or try some RSO instead of CBD.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 02:16:00 PM »
I felt the cbd has put me ina way better mood and keeping way more positive especially with the immature fiends . They really put me to the test . I’ll have to see what rso is . Thnks for the link

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2018, 03:52:47 PM »
I felt the cbd has put me ina way better mood and keeping way more positive especially with the immature fiends . They really put me to the test . I’ll have to see what rso is . Thnks for the link

Rso is basically decarbed whole plant cannabis extract and its potent as fuck

Great stuff but it's a WHOLE other level than CBD isolate or full spectrum
Gentleman ninja warlock

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 08:18:30 PM »
 Wildflower.com
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 04:51:16 AM »
I've been taking RSO, 1-2 grains of rice, twice daily. As a preventative to hereditary cancer my father just passed away from. Not sure if it'll stop the cancer, but does it ever help my stomach issues and general happiness. I hadn't realized I stopped using CBD when I started the RSO, but I did. The RSO I've been making has CBD, CBN etc already. Excited for outdoor harvest in a few weeks. Have two deferent "CBD strains" doing terrific.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 05:10:22 AM »
I've been taking RSO, 1-2 grains of rice, twice daily. As a preventative to hereditary cancer my father just passed away from. Not sure if it'll stop the cancer, but does it ever help my stomach issues and general happiness. I hadn't realized I stopped using CBD when I started the RSO, but I did. The RSO I've been making has CBD, CBN etc already. Excited for outdoor harvest in a few weeks. Have two deferent "CBD strains" doing terrific.

Awesome! See that's the thing, if you have access too or can make rso, its waaaay fucking better than just CBD. 

Now if you make it, like you said, with a higher cbd strain, your fuckin set.

Gentleman ninja warlock

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2019, 08:33:06 PM »
Just thought id bump this instead of making a new thread.

I finally got around to getting a bottle of some quality tincture myself and I have to say it is pretty great. Im a super anxious person and so far, I have forgotten to take my lorazepam a few times because im just so damn calm. (Trying to ease of the ativan, but scared because ive been on it so long/have had one and only seizure the one week I was not taking it.) I feel like it has also definitely helped me drink and smoke less weed. It isnt that cheap but it has legitimately helped me and I have to say the hype is petty real.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 08:41:36 PM by os89 »

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -69
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2019, 09:17:16 PM »
What happens if you take to much cbd? Always wondered about that cuz one of my old friends had one of those cbd carts and offered but at the time I was trying to quit smoking.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2019, 09:21:22 PM »

I finally got around to getting a bottle of some quality tincture myself and I have to say it is pretty great. Im a super anxious person and so far, I have forgotten to take my lorazepam a few times because im just so damn calm. (Trying to ease of the ativan, but scared because ive been on it so long/have had one and only seizure the one week I was not taking it.) I feel like it has also definitely helped me drink and smoke less weed. It isnt that cheap but it has legitimately helped me and I have to say the hype is petty real.
what did you get ? i’m down to try something new

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2019, 09:37:19 PM »
Anyone know a place that ships to Australia? My mum has the worst arthritis and is so sick of pills.
Thanks
Twin Perks

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2019, 11:57:30 PM »
What happens if you take to much cbd? Always wondered about that cuz one of my old friends had one of those cbd carts and offered but at the time I was trying to quit smoking.

Nothing happens, I once drank an 8oz bottle of really strong cbd with thc and was fine. One time I drank a 30ml bottle of thc extract that I got from Colombia (normal dose to get stoned is 5 drops) and I was paralyzed for 3 days, it was fucking gnarly. You can take all the CBD you want though, I myself make my own 8000mg full spectrum bottles and all kinds of cbd products.

OP: I make a really strong full spectrum oil for joint/muscle pain and arthritis. I'll send you a free bottle and some capsules that work really well when my next batch is ready.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 12:03:05 AM by winecrab »

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2019, 02:45:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn I can't remember the exact brand off the top of my head but its a 30ml bottle of 1000mg full spectrum CBD oil. The place also sold "hemp oil" which is bunk and does nothing because it just comes from the seeds. Just check the bottle make sure it's full spectrum. Careful cus full spectrum still has trace thc in it. Also the legit brands will they have a batch#, manufacture date and stuff so you can look up lab tests and check the quality.

Does anyone know of any legit websites to order from? I've only gotten it in stores.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 02:57:16 AM by os89 »

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2019, 06:27:20 AM »
maybe it’s just me, but cbd has never worked for me. if it alleviated anything, I never noticed.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2019, 11:34:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Damn I can't remember the exact brand off the top of my head but its a 30ml bottle of 1000mg full spectrum CBD oil. The place also sold "hemp oil" which is bunk and does nothing because it just comes from the seeds. Just check the bottle make sure it's full spectrum. Careful cus full spectrum still has trace thc in it. Also the legit brands will they have a batch#, manufacture date and stuff so you can look up lab tests and check the quality.

Does anyone know of any legit websites to order from? I've only gotten it in stores.

Cbdistellery.com has great products for good prices. The most effective way to take CBD is vaping. Order a gram of shatter for $30 and buy an evolve plus for $20. TFUCKINA, have you tried smoking CBD flower? You'll definitely feel the effects and can buy it at most smokeshops. Great for relaxation and sleep.

Reese

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2019, 05:48:49 AM »
It's way more effective / beneficial in legal states for sure

+1 to cbd flower if you can find it cured and trimmed properly

A place here goes q's for $35 but it's bushy mids..

I've had more luck with Cycling frog's Isolate when I feel like getting the glass wet

-

If you go heavy you'll get sleepy. Depending on how much you usually smoke, or what you are trying to quit smoking

If you're just straight cigs, you'll for sure be slowed down after 2-3 days no cigs
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 05:56:12 AM by Reese »

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -69
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2019, 07:52:43 AM »
It's way more effective / beneficial in legal states for sure

+1 to cbd flower if you can find it cured and trimmed properly

A place here goes q's for $35 but it's bushy mids..

I've had more luck with Cycling frog's Isolate when I feel like getting the glass wet

-

Expand Quote
[close]

If you go heavy you'll get sleepy. Depending on how much you usually smoke, or what you are trying to quit smoking

If you're just straight cigs, you'll for sure be slowed down after 2-3 days no cigs
actually for some reason I got of cigs from smoking weed. My cravings were gone but now I don’t smoke either.

DemonCarcass

• Rep: 1
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2019, 09:26:39 AM »
I haven't used any of the oils or balms yet but I've been using some tincture for sleep lately and it's so fucking great. Within 30 min's I feel like I need to lay down.

I was starting to grow a dependency on the Darkstar video to fall asleep. It's a nice alternative.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2019, 09:56:39 AM »
I tried using some on my rolled ankle, hasn't helped shit.

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2019, 10:42:34 AM »
I haven't used any of the oils or balms yet but I've been using some tincture for sleep lately and it's so fucking great. Within 30 min's I feel like I need to lay down.

I was starting to grow a dependency on the Darkstar video to fall asleep. It's a nice alternative.

Surely you don't mean Battalion? Did they make anything after Battalion?
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2019, 12:54:33 PM »
Cbd is unregulated for the most part so flower, tincture, vapes etc all can be trash, when you find something good stick to it.

Most will be small scale craft growers that actually give a fuck about the products they make.

Cbd isolate is used in most vapes, and while it does indeed work, cbd isolate in a tincture is almost useless. Full spectrum is far better, add a lil extra thc, CBC, cbg and cbn and tour golden.

For balms, it also varies wildly because its rarely just CBD balm. It's got turmeric, bromalain and or other anti inflammatories in them.

There is also about 100 daufferwnt ways to make each product too so results will fluctuate as well based on methods.

Just some shit to keep in mind
Gentleman ninja warlock

cilantro

• Rep: 44
  • human bean
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2019, 09:19:30 AM »
I’m tryina buy some cbd balm to rub on my knee and you guys are making this really hard for me :-(

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2019, 11:52:22 AM »
I have a jar of balm that’s 52mg cbd and 47mg thc that I rub on my knee when its being an asshole. It works really well if I remember to put it on before doing physical stuff rather than after

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2019, 03:16:46 PM »
I’m tryina buy some cbd balm to rub on my knee and you guys are making this really hard for me :-(

I got a 23mg CDB : 21 mg THC balm made by Mary's Medicinals that I rub on my knee and it helps with pain from having loose tracking in my knee. I've had a hard time finding concise info on what makes this rub "transdermal", but the girl at the dispensary told me it makes a big difference if it is transdermal. It seems to have a pain reducing effect, especially when I'm sitting at home and it's just aching.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2019, 04:51:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I got a 23mg CDB : 21 mg THC balm made by Mary's Medicinals that I rub on my knee and it helps with pain from having loose tracking in my knee. I've had a hard time finding concise info on what makes this rub "transdermal", but the girl at the dispensary told me it makes a big difference if it is transdermal. It seems to have a pain reducing effect, especially when I'm sitting at home and it's just aching.

Transdermal means its hitting the bloodstream via the skin.

I highly doubt tour product is indeed transdermal because it's very hard to make a liposomal carrier for cannabis or everyone would be high by rubbing it on their skin. It does exist though in pharmaceutical form.

Anyhow, Mary's medicinal is a good brand for mainstream medicines.

Oh yeah, if it is truly transdermal, you'll fail a drug test, just fyi
Gentleman ninja warlock

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 63
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2019, 12:36:31 AM »
maybe it’s just me, but cbd has never worked for me. if it alleviated anything, I never noticed.

Same for me. I have tried it a few times, but I have never noticed any effect.