Author Topic: Chapter 12  (Read 910 times)

stan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -93
Chapter 12
« on: September 25, 2018, 10:12:20 AM »
Chapter 12

So I know this bitch and been slipping complements and small talk stuff to the bitch
For a while and bitch has a banging body
 And but like a O so cute but not 100 face but when bitch puts the hair it's sexy
Bitch is like a Italian / Mexican..  bitch got like the Italian nose with like the Mexican sleek  curve look in the face  but with a banging body

I've been talking on and off with the bitch for two months but nothing would happen
One day I see her out and sees drinking and some how we talk for a while and she slides me her number and that was that like like she slides me her number and then she goes to her friend and then I don't see her like she left or something ?
Idk
 I text her that night but she doesn't text me back ...

About 3 half weeks later I get a text from a random number
 Idk who it is
 It was her and she was like who's this // going thru old numbers and text with no names who's this // she doesn't know / I don't know 🤔
 So there's like a minute more like 10 minute pause where she just texts back ///
Please tell me who this is
 I'm who's this what's your name bitch puts her first names ......👩🏼

I'm like o is this ..... 👩🏼 ,,,,,👱🏼‍♀️
 Bitch puts back yes who is this
 I put my name and bitch is like O
 Ok um....
 Good to hear it's you but how did you get my number
 I was like,, you gave it to me
 Still had the paper she gave it to me on and found it and sent a picture of the paper
Bitch was like O / Ok

Then I go to text back to her and then the number was blocked it bounced back in red // message can not send ...  I'm like wtf .... wow really wow 😳

Woah .. woah all man .dude im coming off Creeper because she was to drunk or idk I'm liknot wow lol but like damn ..

Like a month passes or maybe more
 It's like  1130pm I get a random text
 From a random number again it's her / it reads
Hay it's .....👩🏼 ,,,,,,👱🏼‍♀️ her name what you up too
 I need you
 I'm like looking at the text for like 2 minutes think what lol
             I'm like  do you have the right number it's ,, I put my name and bitch is like yeah ..
  I know
    She saids In Text she's got a hotel room by the airport she's going out of town leaving for a new job everything fell through with the old job bitch had
 And she going to work for a big firm
So in so and so and she was still with this other chick that the firm was partnering up with her for the hotel and the other chick was lesbian and they where gonna do some stuff but bitch chickened out and dipped and got another hotel and she just needs someone to return the renter car the company payed for bitch is flying out in 5 hours bitch is flight is at 5:30 am
 Can I come to her hotel .. I'm like um ok...

I go there she's texts me the room number it's a big ass hotel with a security Guard that's just circling the hotel and it's like 12 am or like 12:30am / 12:45 am idk it's the am past 12 am ...
 The hotel is empty out side and inside it's just me and the security guard and the security guard is like hello good morning and then turns around and asks are you a guest here I'm not I'm visiting someone here and he' the Security guard  saids visiting hours are 6 am to 10 pm you can't be inside the hotel unless you a guest I'm sorry 😐
 I'm like nah I'm giving someone a ride the Guard is like then have them meet you out side then I'm wtf .. I ignore him and he's on my back and then tells me if I do not listen he will call the police I need to leave the building now I'm like lol wow

I text the bitch and the bitch is like lagging to respond back so long that my phone is about to die and she responds back what where are you I tryed to respond back to her and then my phone dies done gone no battery it's like almost 1 am now I'm like fuck this I go to a 711 and buy a cheap charger and plug it in it gives me a little charge
 And I get all my text from after my phone died
She texted me 9 times after my phone died stuff like she needs help
I'm I going to come it's like 2 am at this point I get ahold of her and like yeah tell her what happen and she's like there's stairs in the back just use the stairs In The back I'm lol this bitch I'm like fuck that she like just come hurry

I use the stairs in the back of the hotel and her room number is In the 300 area
The stairs only go up to the 200 area and there's a elevator that goes higher to
The 300 number rooms I use it as the elevator and door is closing in the elevator and I'm about to go up is see the security guard in the corner of the other side of the hall but I guess he didn't see me
 I get to the 300 rooms and find bitches room and knock
Bitch opens the hotel room door all the lights are off and bitch has the TV on with dumb 2 am / 3 am ad product commercials for crack heads and stuff lol 2 am / 3 am tv hour ads buy this now lol ... shit...

I come in bitch starts telling me  the story she got paired up with the lady that turned out to be a lesbian and she the lesbian was  Chopin it up  drinking and the bitch and her lesbo work  partner had a plan that night in there other hotel room to eat each other out and lesbo was very hands on
And the bitch  chickened out and freaked out and left and got another hotel room across town
 And bitch was like in a fishnet body suit underneath her shirt and pants and bitch was just bugged out on the whole scene and the vibe of lesbo'ing out
Bitch was into it horny but when it all came down to it
 it wasn't what she thought in bitches head 
She wanted it to be all sexy and hot and kissing and the lesbo just wanted to go ape shit on eating pussy 69 style and bitch was  freaked out and dipped
She even showed the fishnet  she was still wearing the fishnet  and then bitch was  like look takes off the shirt Tittes are out with fishnet body suit on her and then takes the pants off bitch is fully naked in a fishnet body suit and bitch was like what I thinking
And then bitch   looks at the time it's like almost 4 am bitch like fuck She needs to shower and then we will go leave the whole time I'm like wtf...
 we go but bitch leaves the fishnet on the floor of the hotel and Says yuck what was I thinking we go I drop her off and the. Return the rental car and then realize I have go and walk back for my car. Lol 😆
 Fuck. My life ... it's now 7 am and I get home at 9 am and pass the fuck out
  No thank you text back or nothing
Lol bitch dumb lol but I'm dumb fuck next ...
 Where's a hooker lol
💃🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏿

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:55:49 PM by stan »

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
Re: Chapter 12
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 10:34:18 AM »
Art.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 03:40:34 PM »
Dope.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 489
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 12:47:47 AM »
thanks, stan.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 12:49:17 AM »
Your writing and outlook on life is truly inspiring, thank you for sharing this with us.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 12:01:28 PM »
she sounds like uh, a bitch.

Mr. Fink

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 01:43:48 PM »
O wow