Author Topic: post you skating  (Read 1123636 times)

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
Re: post you skating
« Reply #5790 on: November 12, 2009, 08:09:54 PM »
thanks guys.

lots of good shit. that kickflip front blunt caught me off guard!
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag
« Reply #5791 on: November 12, 2009, 11:28:39 PM »
wow! The past two pages have been amazing!

here's some shots my girlfriend took of me last night.

blurry ollie

roadhouse! :D

« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 11:31:06 PM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

downsyder

• Rep: -5
« Reply #5792 on: November 13, 2009, 03:50:17 AM »

was one of the funnest spots ive ever skated in the worst area tho

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
  • Chris Hanson's Worst Nightmare
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop
« Reply #5793 on: November 13, 2009, 04:37:20 PM »
I finally skated the number 1 spot on my official "Skate before I die" list.  It was everything I hoped it was and more.

I also had the pleasure of watching some amazing locals...one of whom may have been Marc Tison.

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
« Reply #5794 on: November 13, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »
I finally skated the number 1 spot on my official "Skate before I die" list.  It was everything I hoped it was and more.

I also had the pleasure of watching some amazing locals...one of whom may have been Marc Tison.

Fuck yeah, you were ripping that thing, that spot looks challenging to say the least.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #5795 on: November 14, 2009, 08:53:50 AM »

just one quick push?  sick photo
Thanks man

basically. but, you can see the end of that bench in the photo...i got on before that.. but theres another bench like that before it.
I will vouch that this is gnar. It pretty much is just that one push, big bank, and that new concrete they poured on that bank isn't skin-friendly

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #5796 on: November 14, 2009, 10:09:51 AM »
Nothing special.

you got the plans for this miniramp?

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop
« Reply #5797 on: November 14, 2009, 11:10:34 AM »

Fuck yeah, you were ripping that thing, that spot looks challenging to say the least.

Good work man! That thing is super hard to skate.... BUT super fun at the same time.

Thanks guys...as hard as it looks...it's even harder in person.  There was definitely alot of this going on at first.

But it is seriously so much fun and so rewarding to skate.  Every trick you role away from you really feel like you earned it.  I would seriously recommend going there to anyone who likes skating tranny at all.  Plus Montreal is fucking sick anyway.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 12:11:18 AM by jeremyrandall »

grimcity

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2049
« Reply #5798 on: November 14, 2009, 02:48:30 PM »
Nothing special.

...I don't think there are any. That ramp was built by one of the co-owners of our shop, and he's like a magician with wood... he gets hired to build ramps every once in a while, and if he does have "plans" they're more like a bunch of random scribbles on paper.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 197
« Reply #5799 on: November 15, 2009, 09:19:21 AM »

Good work man! That thing is super hard to skate.... BUT super fun at the same time.

Sick ass shit man. You were getting crazy high in the full pipe. I liked the fakie thruster that started going into oververt territory.

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #5800 on: November 15, 2009, 09:58:09 AM »
Nothing special.

...I don't think there are any. That ramp was built by one of the co-owners of our shop, and he's like a magician with wood... he gets hired to build ramps every once in a while, and if he does have "plans" they're more like a bunch of random scribbles on paper.

What Neal said.
That ramp is perfection as far as a garage ramp is concerned.
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -286
« Reply #5801 on: November 15, 2009, 10:25:33 AM »

i got some 5-0's and filming, pilsen has the barrier line. not my edit
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
« Reply #5802 on: November 16, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »

i got some 5-0's and filming, pilsen has the barrier line. not my edit

Fun looking rainbow park
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #5803 on: November 16, 2009, 08:57:46 PM »

just one quick push?  sick photo
Thanks man

basically. but, you can see the end of that bench in the photo...i got on before that.. but theres another bench like that before it.
I will vouch that this is gnar. It pretty much is just that one push, big bank, and that new concrete they poured on that bank isn't skin-friendly

tanks dewd. the footy is at the end of this.. poop-deck.com  you can see how it is.

old one, but dont think i put it up here.

pyrex vision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -118
« Reply #5804 on: November 17, 2009, 09:00:34 PM »
50-50 the inside

50-50 the inside

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5805 on: November 18, 2009, 08:15:06 AM »
its like a sloppy vag statue

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #5806 on: November 18, 2009, 08:52:38 AM »

Thanks guys...as hard as it looks...it's even harder in person.  There was definitely alot of this going on at first.

But it is seriously so much fun and so rewarding to skate.  Every trick you role away from you really feel like you earned it.  I would seriously recommend going there to anyone who likes skating tranny at all.  Plus Montreal is fucking sick anyway.

thats sick i skated that 2 months ago it was so good skated with tison and some other crew got drunk but i didnt get hardly any tricks on that thing its so fuckin hard to skate. hardly could carve over the deathbox
I

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #5807 on: November 18, 2009, 09:02:34 AM »

thats sick i skated that 2 months ago it was so good skated with tison and some other crew got drunk but i didnt get hardly any tricks on that thing its so fuckin hard to skate. hardly could carve over the deathbox

when I went there was a bunch of locals shredding, absolutely annihilating it. One dude was doing 5-O to Fakies in bare feet. Needless to say it was pretty intimidating, but I got up there, rock to fakied it and was done. Wish I had more time to skate it with less people around.

Really sick footy jeremy, that thing is hard to skate for sure.

And nice nosegrind photo ali, that shit is gnar

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop
« Reply #5808 on: November 18, 2009, 09:10:21 AM »

Oh...those little deathboxes took me the fuck out one time.  I completely forgot they were, pumped super high and caught it on the way down.  Just another thing that makes this place so much more challenging than people expect.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #5809 on: November 18, 2009, 10:04:15 AM »
i saw this guy do a fs blunt in the window that was fucking amazing
another guy justin from the east coast did bs noseblunt 180 out
I

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop
« Reply #5810 on: November 18, 2009, 10:25:14 AM »
This dude?  1:47

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #5811 on: November 18, 2009, 11:28:11 AM »

Jesus, that fence bash was savage!
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

SloppySevenths

• Rep: -10
« Reply #5812 on: November 19, 2009, 11:04:13 AM »
Montage out of a local video from a few years back. (3:32 to 4:17)

Jura thinks Im cool as fuck :D

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5813 on: November 19, 2009, 11:29:13 AM »
kickflip was banger

SloppySevenths

« Reply #5814 on: November 19, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »
Thanks buddy.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 623
  • E. P.
« Reply #5815 on: November 19, 2009, 11:33:58 AM »
backlip was nice too
Forever old

TEXAS

SloppySevenths

« Reply #5816 on: November 19, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »
Thank you Mr. Spaniard. That rail looks pretty small, but its pretty fuckin intimidating. Probably because I hate skating rails.

kosmic hoboe

• Rep: 10
« Reply #5817 on: November 19, 2009, 12:21:08 PM »

skated the bigo with justin a few times.
hes absolutely nuts. flip back noseblunt on that thing...and airs like 3 feet out.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop
« Reply #5818 on: November 19, 2009, 12:40:09 PM »

skated the bigo with justin a few times.
hes absolutely nuts. flip back noseblunt on that thing...and airs like 3 feet out.

BS Noseblunt was at the top of my list of tricks I wanted to get while I was there...until I actually skated it.  I realized really fast there was no way it was going down.  This Justin guy must be amazing to pull it off.  Anyone know of any other videos he's appeared in??  I'd love to see more.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #5819 on: November 19, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »

where are the death boxes?