Author Topic: post you skating  (Read 1923687 times)

Tarquin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: post you skating
« Reply #5760 on: November 13, 2009, 04:42:39 PM »
I finally skated the number 1 spot on my official "Skate before I die" list.  It was everything I hoped it was and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OQoR9I4d5s

I also had the pleasure of watching some amazing locals...one of whom may have been Marc Tison.

Fuck yeah, you were ripping that thing, that spot looks challenging to say the least.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #5761 on: November 14, 2009, 08:53:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

just one quick push?  sick photo
[close]
Thanks man

basically. but, you can see the end of that bench in the photo...i got on before that.. but theres another bench like that before it.
I will vouch that this is gnar. It pretty much is just that one push, big bank, and that new concrete they poured on that bank isn't skin-friendly

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #5762 on: November 14, 2009, 10:09:51 AM »

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5763 on: November 14, 2009, 11:10:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I finally skated the number 1 spot on my official "Skate before I die" list.  It was everything I hoped it was and more.

I also had the pleasure of watching some amazing locals...one of whom may have been Marc Tison.
[close]

Fuck yeah, you were ripping that thing, that spot looks challenging to say the least.
[close]

Good work man! That thing is super hard to skate.... BUT super fun at the same time.

Thanks guys...as hard as it looks...it's even harder in person.  There was definitely alot of this going on at first.

But it is seriously so much fun and so rewarding to skate.  Every trick you role away from you really feel like you earned it.  I would seriously recommend going there to anyone who likes skating tranny at all.  Plus Montreal is fucking sick anyway.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 12:11:18 AM by jeremyrandall »

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #5764 on: November 14, 2009, 02:48:30 PM »
Expand Quote
you got the plans for this miniramp?
...I don't think there are any. That ramp was built by one of the co-owners of our shop, and he's like a magician with wood... he gets hired to build ramps every once in a while, and if he does have "plans" they're more like a bunch of random scribbles on paper.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #5765 on: November 15, 2009, 09:19:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Good work man! That thing is super hard to skate.... BUT super fun at the same time.

Sick ass shit man. You were getting crazy high in the full pipe. I liked the fakie thruster that started going into oververt territory.

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #5766 on: November 15, 2009, 09:58:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you got the plans for this miniramp?
[close]
...I don't think there are any. That ramp was built by one of the co-owners of our shop, and he's like a magician with wood... he gets hired to build ramps every once in a while, and if he does have "plans" they're more like a bunch of random scribbles on paper.

What Neal said.
That ramp is perfection as far as a garage ramp is concerned.
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #5767 on: November 15, 2009, 10:25:33 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VoQevvPo-0

i got some 5-0's and filming, pilsen has the barrier line. not my edit
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #5768 on: November 16, 2009, 04:01:33 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VoQevvPo-0

i got some 5-0's and filming, pilsen has the barrier line. not my edit

Fun looking rainbow park
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #5769 on: November 16, 2009, 08:57:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

just one quick push?  sick photo
[close]
Thanks man

basically. but, you can see the end of that bench in the photo...i got on before that.. but theres another bench like that before it.
[close]
I will vouch that this is gnar. It pretty much is just that one push, big bank, and that new concrete they poured on that bank isn't skin-friendly

tanks dewd. the footy is at the end of this.. poop-deck.com  you can see how it is.

old one, but dont think i put it up here.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #5770 on: November 17, 2009, 09:00:34 PM »
50-50 the inside

50-50 the inside

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5771 on: November 18, 2009, 08:15:06 AM »
its like a sloppy vag statue

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5772 on: November 18, 2009, 08:52:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thanks guys...as hard as it looks...it's even harder in person.  There was definitely alot of this going on at first.

But it is seriously so much fun and so rewarding to skate.  Every trick you role away from you really feel like you earned it.  I would seriously recommend going there to anyone who likes skating tranny at all.  Plus Montreal is fucking sick anyway.

thats sick i skated that 2 months ago it was so good skated with tison and some other crew got drunk but i didnt get hardly any tricks on that thing its so fuckin hard to skate. hardly could carve over the deathbox
ONTARIO CANADA

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #5773 on: November 18, 2009, 09:02:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

thats sick i skated that 2 months ago it was so good skated with tison and some other crew got drunk but i didnt get hardly any tricks on that thing its so fuckin hard to skate. hardly could carve over the deathbox

when I went there was a bunch of locals shredding, absolutely annihilating it. One dude was doing 5-O to Fakies in bare feet. Needless to say it was pretty intimidating, but I got up there, rock to fakied it and was done. Wish I had more time to skate it with less people around.

Really sick footy jeremy, that thing is hard to skate for sure.

And nice nosegrind photo ali, that shit is gnar

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5774 on: November 18, 2009, 09:10:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh...those little deathboxes took me the fuck out one time.  I completely forgot they were, pumped super high and caught it on the way down.  Just another thing that makes this place so much more challenging than people expect.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5775 on: November 18, 2009, 10:04:15 AM »
i saw this guy do a fs blunt in the window that was fucking amazing
another guy justin from the east coast did bs noseblunt 180 out
ONTARIO CANADA

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5776 on: November 18, 2009, 10:25:14 AM »

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #5777 on: November 18, 2009, 11:28:11 AM »
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

SloppySevenths

• Rep: -11
« Reply #5778 on: November 19, 2009, 11:04:13 AM »
Montage out of a local video from a few years back. (3:32 to 4:17)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPfaCvlKHU

Jura thinks Im cool as fuck :D

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5779 on: November 19, 2009, 11:29:13 AM »
kickflip was banger

SloppySevenths

« Reply #5780 on: November 19, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »
Thanks buddy.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #5781 on: November 19, 2009, 11:33:58 AM »
backlip was nice too

SloppySevenths

« Reply #5782 on: November 19, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »
Thank you Mr. Spaniard. That rail looks pretty small, but its pretty fuckin intimidating. Probably because I hate skating rails.

kosmic hoboe

• Rep: 10
« Reply #5783 on: November 19, 2009, 12:21:08 PM »
Expand Quote

Jesus, that fence bash was savage!
skated the bigo with justin a few times.
hes absolutely nuts. flip back noseblunt on that thing...and airs like 3 feet out.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5784 on: November 19, 2009, 12:40:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Jesus, that fence bash was savage!
[close]
skated the bigo with justin a few times.
hes absolutely nuts. flip back noseblunt on that thing...and airs like 3 feet out.

BS Noseblunt was at the top of my list of tricks I wanted to get while I was there...until I actually skated it.  I realized really fast there was no way it was going down.  This Justin guy must be amazing to pull it off.  Anyone know of any other videos he's appeared in??  I'd love to see more.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #5785 on: November 19, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

where are the death boxes?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5786 on: November 19, 2009, 08:30:02 PM »
I wish I had more to contribute for this thread, here's a video grab from a trip to Athens from last year. I'm so fucking ready to skate again.

50-50 to drop
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5787 on: November 19, 2009, 09:30:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

where are the death boxes?

They're in there...in the tunnel right before you come out into the mini ramp section.  I had no idea they were there before either.  They're pretty small...but just big enough to fit a wheel and fuck you up real good.  You can't see them in footage...unless you know exactly where to look.  And even then pretty tough to spot.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 12:43:56 PM by jeremyrandall »

redhatchet

• Rep: 44
« Reply #5788 on: November 20, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »
Some cliche HD shit shot with a HVX-200. Only skated the spot for about 45 minutes. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg770MWPyt4
Maybe I'm just so cool I wanna die.

SloppySevenths

« Reply #5789 on: November 20, 2009, 01:24:42 PM »
Some cliche HD shit shot with a HVX-200. Only skated the spot for about 45 minutes. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg770MWPyt4

Wasnt terribly cliche, there wasnt a view of just your wheels rolling through dirt! Shit was good man.