Author Topic: Today I listened to...  (Read 1515723 times)

sergio

Re: Today I listened to...
« Reply #930 on: September 26, 2007, 06:45:50 PM »
sinden - jjj mixup - 7.07.07

[youtube=425,350]yO3bU_AnMQk[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]-TWXXyaCQJM[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]KbFIGFv4GLQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 06:54:36 PM by sergio »

Young Jeezy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
JEEZY NEVER DIES

sebastian toombs

« Reply #932 on: September 26, 2007, 07:17:36 PM »

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • AY!
« Reply #933 on: September 26, 2007, 07:24:08 PM »
jeezy thinks band of horses is annoying
JEEZY NEVER DIES

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615

sebastian toombs

« Reply #935 on: September 26, 2007, 10:43:22 PM »
sex pistols

mick swagger

« Reply #936 on: September 27, 2007, 04:34:51 AM »
HELL RELL

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
« Reply #937 on: September 27, 2007, 05:00:51 AM »
Boris - Heavy Rocks
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 01:30:26 AM by art hellman »
hardly art, hardly starving

Joshewuhh

« Reply #938 on: September 27, 2007, 06:37:44 PM »
I listened to a song off the new Jimmy Eat World album.
Absolutely loved it.
Very good hooks and great vibes from a song.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #939 on: September 27, 2007, 11:38:50 PM »
new stars album...

i dont know, 'set yourself on fire' was near perfect, but i only like a couple songs on this one.   i guess thats what happens when you let bryan adams (!) produce you

E.l.G

« Reply #940 on: September 28, 2007, 02:23:13 AM »
Bryan Adams should never be allowed near music again.

terve

• Rep: 0
« Reply #941 on: September 28, 2007, 03:06:31 AM »
The Sounds...

marty.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #942 on: September 28, 2007, 07:55:42 AM »
new stars album...

i dont know, 'set yourself on fire' was near perfect, but i only like a couple songs on this one.   i guess thats what happens when you let bryan adams (!) produce you

Heart is a really great album as well, but I know what you mean about this new one. As much as I love Stars, there's just something about this album I can't get into.

And I'm currently listening to those original acetate recordings of The Velvet Underground & Nico. It's cool to hear different versions of the songs, but the sound quality is so bad and crackly that it really distracts from the music.
8)

art hellman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #943 on: September 29, 2007, 01:29:58 AM »
im actually into the new Stars....but for me, they have always been a 2-3 good songs per album type of band...Amy Millan's solo album has been the best thing Stars related

listening to: Enon

sebastian toombs

« Reply #944 on: September 29, 2007, 02:35:02 AM »
def leppard...  live and by invitation

the besnard lakes....  live and by invitation

vodkarootbeer

« Reply #945 on: September 29, 2007, 04:01:45 AM »
sinatra

colin

« Reply #946 on: September 29, 2007, 02:20:08 PM »

Dude, you can do your dork-ass fake account shit in other threads; I don't really give a fuck. But, I request that you keep your dork-ass shit out of this thread, feel me? There are some dudes in here that listen to some ultra-tight shit, and I, for one, don't want you to even try and give your dork-ass opinion on what music is good.

P.S. WeTigers, I think that's good advice. I listened to Beatles, Best Of 1967-1970 yesterday (on vinyl!), and I even got a noise complaint from my neighbor.

Today for me:

Stereolab - Dots And Loops
Anticon Label Sampler 1999 - 2004

P.S. vodkarootbeer, that, to me, is a wicked combo. Does it taste good? I've never even heard of that before, and I fancy myself a bit of a pro.

Colin, here, chiming in just in case anybody cares what music I like. Right now, I"m lisenting to Stereolab - Alluminum Tunes. I know it's a b-sides album, but some of this shit could get released as a-sides, I think.

P.S. How the fuck did I get kook'd this afternoon? I mean, I was a little salty (I"ve been hunger as fuck all day, and I had to work for 8 hours today for free), but I think everything I said here was legit.

Was it the Atmosphere dig, the Juice appreesh, or the (heaven forbid) Jesse from Nati recognize.

P.P.S. Jesse, I was born in Toledo. We might even be related on some genetic level.

P.E.A.C.E.

P.P.S. Stolen, if you see this, holler at me. I would like, at some point in my life, to powerslide a steert in SF. You kill the dream, you kill the man. Holler at me dude, I want to visit you.

Colin Pierce Morgan

P.P.P.S Even though I almost exclusively listen to Hardcore and Stoner Metal, I actually like Band Of Horses, you Hoes, so if my kook was for that shit, I'll take it in spades, HO.

Latest update from Colin Pierce Morgan: Quenns Of The Stonage: "Whatever you doooooooooooooooooooooo, don't tell anyone"

3rd gnar in one night; I seriously appreesh. Thank you

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young "4+20" - "Four and twenty years ago."

But, it's cool, Im listening to Culture Club right now. "Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry. Precious kisses..."

I thinik I might skate over to the bar right now: I know I have to work tomorrow.  but  I like skating and drinking more.

P.E.A.C.E. Dudes

Freestyle Fellowship FOREVER!!!! ASK 1992, HE'LL TELL YOU!!!!!!

Sorry, 1992, if my reverence for you hip-hop causes any heat, you know I"m a fan. Vlade, Stolen, Vegan, & 1992 forever! gub FOR PRESIDENT'08! Chi-town up, G ,W H BUSH down, forever!

Dudes" I'm back from the bar, I fucking tipped the DJ $5, and he would not play pHARCYCde, instead, he played shania twayne. yo. i like country a bit, but shania twa;yne ovef pharcyde, fuck!! anyway, I quit my job, and that bar tonight, so it's pretty much an even break ,, ya da dig?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 11:37:59 PM by colin »

Joshewuhh

« Reply #947 on: September 29, 2007, 11:27:28 PM »
Saosin

Anti-Flag

art hellman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #948 on: September 30, 2007, 05:15:05 PM »
Merzbow

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • AY!
« Reply #949 on: September 30, 2007, 06:09:19 PM »
today a nigga listened to chocolate rain
JEEZY NEVER DIES

colin

« Reply #950 on: September 30, 2007, 11:33:12 PM »
today a nigga listened to chocolate rain

My first ignore. You suck.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #951 on: October 01, 2007, 03:10:05 AM »
Listened to The Shepherd's Dog for about the 500th time. I'm fairly positive that it's my favorite album of the year.

thisoneguy

• Rep: -3
  • d d dd d d dd dd
« Reply #952 on: October 01, 2007, 08:45:36 AM »
australian crawl
and
windmill

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #953 on: October 01, 2007, 11:09:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude, you can do your dork-ass fake account shit in other threads; I don't really give a fuck. But, I request that you keep your dork-ass shit out of this thread, feel me? There are some dudes in here that listen to some ultra-tight shit, and I, for one, don't want you to even try and give your dork-ass opinion on what music is good.

P.S. WeTigers, I think that's good advice. I listened to Beatles, Best Of 1967-1970 yesterday (on vinyl!), and I even got a noise complaint from my neighbor.

Today for me:

P.S. vodkarootbeer, that, to me, is a wicked combo. Does it taste good? I've never even heard of that before, and I fancy myself a bit of a pro.

Colin, here, chiming in just in case anybody cares what music I like. Right now, I"m lisenting to Stereolab - Alluminum Tunes. I know it's a b-sides album, but some of this shit could get released as a-sides, I think.

P.S. How the fuck did I get kook'd this afternoon? I mean, I was a little salty (I"ve been hunger as fuck all day, and I had to work for 8 hours today for free), but I think everything I said here was legit.

Was it the Atmosphere dig, the Juice appreesh, or the (heaven forbid) Jesse from Nati recognize.

P.P.S. Jesse, I was born in Toledo. We might even be related on some genetic level.

P.E.A.C.E.

P.P.S. Stolen, if you see this, holler at me. I would like, at some point in my life, to powerslide a steert in SF. You kill the dream, you kill the man. Holler at me dude, I want to visit you.

Colin Pierce Morgan

P.P.P.S Even though I almost exclusively listen to Hardcore and Stoner Metal, I actually like Band Of Horses, you Hoes, so if my kook was for that shit, I'll take it in spades, HO.

Latest update from Colin Pierce Morgan: Quenns Of The Stonage: "Whatever you doooooooooooooooooooooo, don't tell anyone"

3rd gnar in one night; I seriously appreesh. Thank you

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young "4+20" - "Four and twenty years ago."

But, it's cool, Im listening to Culture Club right now. "Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry. Precious kisses..."

I thinik I might skate over to the bar right now: I know I have to work tomorrow.  but  I like skating and drinking more.

P.E.A.C.E. Dudes

Freestyle Fellowship FOREVER!!!! ASK 1992, HE'LL TELL YOU!!!!!!

Sorry, 1992, if my reverence for you hip-hop causes any heat, you know I"m a fan. Vlade, Stolen, Vegan, & 1992 forever! gub FOR PRESIDENT'08! Chi-town up, G ,W H BUSH down, forever!

Dudes" I'm back from the bar, I fucking tipped the DJ $5, and he would not play pHARCYCde, instead, he played shania twayne. yo. i like country a bit, but shania twa;yne ovef pharcyde, fuck!! anyway, I quit my job, and that bar tonight, so it's pretty much an even break ,, ya da dig?

Roarsome post! R U in Centenial? Hit me up w/ a pm if you are. I've been skating Buck/Orch park at least once a week lately.

Listening to this while I 'work'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idVgLcg3x5I&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eslapmagazine%2Ecom%2FMambo%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D17060%2E0

wbzskate311

• Rep: -21
« Reply #954 on: October 01, 2007, 09:40:47 PM »
found a torrent from isohunt.com of the new jimmy eat world album called chase this light..  actually pretty damn good.  can't wait to hear the new radiohead though. 

art hellman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #955 on: October 01, 2007, 09:45:54 PM »

colin

« Reply #956 on: October 03, 2007, 09:53:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Today for me:

[close]

Roarsome post! R U in Centenial? Hit me up w/ a pm if you are. I've been skating Buck/Orch park at least once a week lately.

Listening to this while I 'work'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idVgLcg3x5I&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eslapmagazine%2Ecom%2FMambo%2Fforum%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D17060%2E0

I would like to. Gimme a few weeks, and let me get my game up. Fall sessions in CO are alright anyway.

Sorry I hit the board so drunk the other day, dudes.

vodkarootbeer

« Reply #957 on: October 04, 2007, 06:40:41 AM »
the moody blues
13th floor elevators

venuskukko

• Rep: 1
« Reply #958 on: October 04, 2007, 03:21:37 PM »
new necro. shits brutal

Class Of 1992

• Rep: 18
« Reply #959 on: October 04, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »
haha...Colin!! thanks for the shout out....heat?.....naw dude.....today I've been listening to some old demo tapes I recorded back in '01(hip-hop shit),Billy Idol,The Jugganots,O.C. and The Sisters Of Mercy.....hahaha....I know,I know....that seems all over the place but hey!....fuck it right?

also if anyone is interested they are playing Krush Groove on Vh1 Classic today....I haven't seen that shit in years so it looks like I'm not going  to the bars tonight.

*also.....Vodka and Root Beer is the dopest shit ever....I used to make that all of the time and actually got a band of train hopping street punks drinking the combo from here to 'Frisco and Salt Lake and all over....I guess good news travels fast eh?...try it...you can't taste the vodka no matter how much  you put in there because the root beer evens it out and you'll get trashed pretty quick...prepare for a blackout....it works fine even some cheap shit like Monarch Vodka and generic root beer....fuck....I think might cruise to store right now.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 04:05:50 PM by Class Of 1992 »