Author Topic: fast hill bombs  (Read 7145 times)

OttoMaddox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: fast hill bombs
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2007, 03:58:03 PM »
Expand Quote
That Zarred one's insane, too. Two street gaps or three in one hillbomb? don't remember.
[close]
i went looking for that hill one day, it is no joke. i bombed it and thought i was going to slam then i thought i was going to die when i cut into traffic. i can not imagine anyone trying to pop over both gaps in a row, the ground is all uneven and cracked before the first one and as soon as you land the ground gets worse. i tip my hat to oyola, zered, and anyone else who has popped over at least one of those gaps

Did Barley not do it first?  I thought he did but now am not sure...

Barley, that hill where he ollies 2 street gaps.

mikefork

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2007, 09:17:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That Zarred one's insane, too. Two street gaps or three in one hillbomb? don't remember.
[close]
i went looking for that hill one day, it is no joke. i bombed it and thought i was going to slam then i thought i was going to die when i cut into traffic. i can not imagine anyone trying to pop over both gaps in a row, the ground is all uneven and cracked before the first one and as soon as you land the ground gets worse. i tip my hat to oyola, zered, and anyone else who has popped over at least one of those gaps
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
i don't know if i have ever seen barley do it. you know what video it was in because i am drawing a blank. anyways the point remains: that hill is no joke and if you can pop over either of those gaps you are the man

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2007, 10:50:36 PM »
^^^ Maybe EST 1, but I'm not 100% sure.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2007, 02:05:14 AM »
zereds probably, ive cut shoes in half falling out of hillbombs
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

Gest

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2007, 10:33:15 AM »
barleys was in the first static

rickys was in 7 year glitch

zered ollied 3 of the gaps in vicious cycle

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 08:42:37 AM »
didn't keegan have that sick one...where he k/f's into that bank...i guess that's a bank bomb...

Bandaged

• Rep: -2
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 12:10:07 AM »
Duffel had some big ones in the Foundation Video.

Omar Salazar does some big ones too.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 12:31:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
i don't know if i have ever seen barley do it. you know what video it was in because i am drawing a blank. anyways the point remains: that hill is no joke and if you can pop over either of those gaps you are the man

Mike, where is that hill?

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 12:53:01 AM »
adam alfaro. but he fell.

mikefork

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 07:13:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

it's right near orchard. i can't explain how to get there mostly because when i found them i was just walking/skating around trying to kill time waiting for the traffic video to premiere, but i can find it and can show you when you move to the city

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 02:13:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
it's right near orchard. i can't explain how to get there mostly because when i found them i was just walking/skating around trying to kill time waiting for the traffic video to premiere, but i can find it and can show you when you move to the city

Sounds good.  Dont know if i'll bomb it, but it's good to know anyway.

I have that orchard 'bomb mission hill' shirt, so I should probably bomb it at least once.

mikefork

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2007, 07:12:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Sounds good.  Dont know if i'll bomb it, but it's good to know anyway.

I have that orchard 'bomb mission hill' shirt, so I should probably bomb it at least once.
i don't know where mission hill is. i was originally looking for mission when i found the hill with the street gaps. oh yeah, the ground on the sidewalk there is all cracked and popped up so getting over the gap is crazier than you think(though it looks crazy on film anyways)

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2007, 07:23:11 AM »
Has anyone mentioned Freddy's hill bomb in Timecode? The one where he almost gets hit by that car is epic!
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Derka Derk

• Rep: 9
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2007, 04:14:59 PM »
besides the obvious which are named already, kenny reeds bomb and ollie from his 411 part which was posted not to long ago left me impressed

somekid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »
cards in tent city. melts his wheel, and the van following can't even keep up.

jrock

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2007, 03:22:57 PM »
that one sidewalk bump that julien ollies (can't remember the video...maybe the 1st antihero or spitfire vid).  It up in nob hill and its pretty much straight down.  the video shows him bailing then shooting his board into a parked car

krapnek

• Rep: 1
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2007, 04:43:04 PM »
that one sidewalk bump that julien ollies (can't remember the video...maybe the 1st antihero or spitfire vid).  It up in nob hill and its pretty much straight down.  the video shows him bailing then shooting his board into a parked car

the one in skypager?  doesn't julien pull it, but later cardiel bails and his board shoots out?

Orko

• Rep: 7
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2007, 05:15:01 PM »
Serge Trudnowski - sheep video
"Skateboarding gets you know were in life" - Tim McD

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 04:13:37 AM »
Ian Gant does a pretty steep hill in the Channel One vid. Especially rad since he had super small wheels and slammed the first time...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Joshewuhh

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2007, 07:50:20 AM »
Kenny Anderson and Ricky Oyola skating in San Fran.

pablo

• Rep: -1
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2007, 01:57:51 PM »
Its far from the fastest, but..

Kenny Reed in some old 411 profile or wheels of whatever,
where he ends up falling pretty hard.
What makes it cool is that it is so fucking stupid.
He must have known that would happen.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2007, 11:58:28 AM »
how can everyone forget sean young's jones st hillbomb in thrasher feats. still scares me

Just saw that recently. It has to be the gnarliest hill ever bombed. by anybody. anywhere. top of either jones or Taylor street in SF.
Sean Young has to be the best hill bomber ever. The shit I've seen that he has done dwarves anything else.
Gerwer is sick as fuck too.
But damn Sean Young was good!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

killatape

• Rep: -3
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2007, 11:11:24 AM »
That dude P2 is pretty quick.