Author Topic: awkward situations thread.  (Read 48671 times)

CUDDLEMONSTER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: awkward situations thread.
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2007, 07:18:42 PM »
i went over to my friend's house to smoke and when i get there there's this old dude. he was just fucking creepy. i find out he's a jazz professor at my school. he made me play wii bowling with him high and i lost by one. i felt violated.

listen up

• Rep: 0
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2007, 08:21:29 PM »
Last time I hung out with a girl.
i know how you feel.

walking around in a store with either of my parents and looking at a pair of shoes or something and thinking my mom is standing next to me i start talking and its just some random person. shit always happens to me

walking in the hall in school and you and someone else are walking towards each other and you both go to make the move to go past each other but instead you both walk in the same direction and both of you dont know which way to go so for a good 5 seconds your like kinda stuck and are doing some kinda football fake out thing to each other, then you finally go past each other and hope to god you dont see them again that day

mikefork

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2007, 08:42:16 PM »
i hate that one. i will hang out with a girl a couple of times, then i wont talk to her for a few days then i will randomly see her but i don't want to seem like a creep so i will either say hi then walk away or i just ignore her completely. afterwards i thnk "damn, she liked me too. i fucked up" or something along those lines

i randomly met my aunt for the first time the other day. somehow she is related to me on my moms side of the family, but i had never met her. she was the one that came up to me with her son. since i had never met them before i had to make small talk for a few minutes up until the point where my friends show up. this is when it gets more awkward though because one of them is wearing a shirt that he made to look like it was covered in blood with the craziest sideburns(he looked like a legit madman) and i had to switch conversations with him and my aunt and cousin every few seconds

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 08:51:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i hate that one. i will hang out with a girl a couple of times, then i wont talk to her for a few days then i will randomly see her but i don't want to seem like a creep so i will either say hi then walk away or i just ignore her completely. afterwards i thnk "damn, she liked me too. i fucked up" or something along those lines

definitely one of the worst feelings in the world
"I FEAR NO MAN"

john

• Rep: 8
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 08:58:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i know how you feel.
  walking in the hall in school and you and someone else are walking towards each other and you both go to make the move to go past each other but instead you both walk in the same direction and both of you dont know which way to go so for a good 5 seconds your like kinda stuck and are doing some kinda football fake out thing to each other, then you finally go past each other and hope to god you dont see them again that day
that happens to me every day. the worst is when your going around a corner into another hallway and your walking close to the wall, and someone from the other hallway is walking on close to the wall and is turning the corner too and you run into each other.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2007, 12:18:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
holy shit, this just happened to me today. it's been almost a year since i last saw her and we both liked each other but she has a boyfriend now. it was really really weird.
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2007, 01:30:34 AM »
Expand Quote
I went to buy some alcohol at the local shop. Awkward considering I'm underaged and I see my History teacher buying a keg and the Maths teacher lighting up a joint in the car.

[close]

Jump in. What are they going to say?
My History teacher immediately jumped on my ass to call me out. "Aren't you a bit young for the whiskey"- said the History teacher. I was just looking at the ground feeling a bit timid until I see my maths teacher light up in the car park. "Isn't that your car?" I said, cocked an arrogant smile and then walked off.

frisco

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2007, 02:41:37 AM »
i was getting a lapdance from my girlfriend at her house and supposedly her parents wernt there, of course we choose to do it in her dads office which is in her parents bedroom of all places, her mom walks in and im sitting with my back to her while her daughter is taking off her top and doing the do, i had to have japanese food with them that night and i might not be able to have a california roll ever again, never had a more awkward moment

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2007, 05:51:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I went to buy some alcohol at the local shop. Awkward considering I'm underaged and I see my History teacher buying a keg and the Maths teacher lighting up a joint in the car.

[close]

Jump in. What are they going to say?
[close]
My History teacher immediately jumped on my ass to call me out. "Aren't you a bit young for the whiskey"- said the History teacher. I was just looking at the ground feeling a bit timid until I see my maths teacher light up in the car park. "Isn't that your car?" I said, cocked an arrogant smile and then walked off.

Well done.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

The Slap Poster Formerly Known As Shughe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2007, 07:54:14 AM »
ex-girlfriends you havent seen in two years

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2007, 07:55:59 AM »
i actually like moments people described in this thread. its better way when you realise how funny it is while it's happening.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2007, 09:38:49 AM »
Expand Quote
when you get on the bus next to someone and you both want to say something, but you do that awkward look around the whole time

[close]
this happend to me today
i jsut pretended i was really stoked on my ipod
and kept changing songs until she got off
i'm pretty bummed now

this happened about a month ago. she deliberatley chose to sit next to me and i didnt say shit. i just called my friend and talked to him. i was attempting to attract her with my voice becasue i guess the mustache wasnt helping.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2007, 10:03:25 AM »

I am pretty much friends with all my exes except for the one I almost married. I found out she was pregnant by some other guy less than a month after she moved out my place. About a year later, I saw her, her new man and their baby on a packed train so I had no where to hide. She starts to say hi and I just pulled my headphones (I fucking hate ear buds) off and told her it was cool, we didn't have to pretend we're happy to see each other because I had nothing good to say to her. Meanwhile, for the next 15-20 minutes, her man is mean mugging me while I smile at him the whole time. For once, I took control of an awkward moment and owned it. I'm stoked it happened because I got to see what a heifer she turned into after giving birth. We're not talking baby weight either. We're talking horrific. HAHAHA
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

the ragamuffin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2007, 11:12:16 AM »
being too drunk to get your dick hard while this girl is trying to fuck

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2007, 11:17:45 AM »
thats just depressing. it happens to me way too much.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2007, 11:33:20 AM »
when i have just enough to drink it gives me super human stamina

H8R

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2007, 11:39:13 AM »
when i have just enough to drink it gives me super human stamina

but if you drink just a little too much, you end up with whiskey dick   :D

Derka Derk

• Rep: 9
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2007, 12:22:37 PM »

those situations are only awkward if you allow it to, if you take control of the situation it is awkward for them and hilarious for you! last nights awkard moment: trying to open up the window, but the whole window fell out.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2007, 12:46:38 PM »
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2007, 01:53:26 PM »
showing up to the deparment of skateboarding to have a sesh only to find out there is a pro demo going on and dudes telling me to "come out and skate" anyways...

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2007, 02:18:12 PM »
I am a human awkward moment... I'm seriously the worst at talking to people...

urujuay

• Rep: 13
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2007, 04:17:55 PM »
they put on the flaming lips as a free show at my school, and it attracted all of the weirdos from the entire state.  people sometimes dress up for flaming lips shows but id say most of the people looked like they wore that stuff everyday.  we were standing about 30 feet from the stage next to a guy dressed up in a penguin suit.  the guy was drunk and stoned out of his mind.  he had a bag of confetti he would throw in people's faces who walked by and some silly string.  once the silly string can was spent he just dropped it on the ground. 

my brother picked it up and it still had pressure but no string goo left.  people kept pushing by us to get closer even though it was already packed, and my brother would spray the back of thier heads.  this one punk looking guy who had a foot high red mohawk walked pushed right in front of me so i grabbed my friends hand and made him touch the mohawk guys butt.  immediately (i don't know how he could tell there were so many people around) he looked straight at my friend and said "did you just touch my ass?" >:( 

my friend just stammered for a second while my brother sprayed the mohawk guy in the back of the head.  so he looks at my brother and sees the can and he's like "what the fuck did you just spray on me".  i was like, damnit why did julian (my brother) do that and julian was like, "hey no big deal, the can has no more silly string in it, its just air".  so the guy whips out a lighter and said, "then lets see if its flammable".  my brother was like, "what?  no, here you spray it" and the guy was like "no, you spray it, im holding the lighter".  so my brother sprayed the can at the flame but thankfully it didn't light, because there was like a million people around.  the guy just walked away at that point, and my brother quickly dropped the can. 
i hope you're talking about the gainesville show.  did you see the totally serious kids with the fake swords battling each other and then doing some kind of weird  men-interlocking-bodies-and-lifting-each-other-up-in-various-positions shit?
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

cheazy-e

• Rep: -26
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2007, 04:55:36 PM »
During college I went to a museum with my journalism class.  A bunch of people from my class went into the bathroom to piss.  I went into a stall to pee.  And My friend Chris was peeing at a urinal.  Once in the stall I started making fake fart noises to make Chris uncomfortable.  Then I pretending to be reading graffiti off the bathroom wall.  And I said "Terry Hammond's wife was here."  And I hear from the urinal area "that's not very likely."  My professor, Terry Hammond was in the bathroom.  Fuck, so awkard. 

i have the best "good post" to "shitty post" ratio

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2007, 04:56:39 PM »

this happened to me the other night...but with more awkwardness.  My good friend that I hadn't seen in 2 years wanted to hang out with these girls cuz he was trying to get laid...I have a girl, so I just wanted to drink and smoke.  this girl doesn't say anything to me the entire night, and while we're all chilling in the living room she just takes her shirt off and pounces on me.  my friend was bummed hardcore, but I had to fuck her...

but my damn bone wouldn't cooperate since I had no idea where I was.  fucking high out of my mind.  I was bummed, she was bummed, my friend was bummed.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

sergio

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2007, 06:27:11 PM »
not really an awkward situation story. not a good story either

getting vibed by all the locals at the aquarium in boston.

a few friends of mine were on there way to boston gardens for some dispatch concert. i was not looking forward to the concert, so i brought my skateboard along. i start things off at quincey market (sp?). i head off to the financial district and see four guys skating in the street. it was bro gumpright and some friends of his. they were very welcoming and let me skate with them for the most of the afternoon. we skated countless spots in an around boston. i end up at window sills only to meet up with another group. i skated flatground with zander takemoto, the wisdom brothers, and some guys from kentucky. more pushing, some wendys, and we finish the day at the aquarium. the benches are full of onlookers. i start skating and the whole place goes quiet. i went around in circles and every trick missed was met with a giggle here, some guy showing me up, or some guy cutting me off. i left after only 5 minutes.

Boston

• Rep: 22
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2007, 07:12:17 PM »
Its more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
till I see marianne walk away
I see my marianne walkin away

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2007, 07:24:50 PM »
boston, ive been wondering for quite some time why is your avatar the strokes? your my favorite fake account, change that shit.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

mikefork

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2007, 07:25:51 PM »
not really an awkward situation story. not a good story either

getting vibed by all the locals at the aquarium in boston.

a few friends of mine were on there way to boston gardens for some dispatch concert. i was not looking forward to the concert, so i brought my skateboard along. i start things off at quincey market (sp?). i head off to the financial district and see four guys skating in the street. it was bro gumpright and some friends of his. they were very welcoming and let me skate with them for the most of the afternoon. we skated countless spots in an around boston. i end up at window sills only to meet up with another group. i skated flatground with zander takemoto, the wisdom brothers, and some guys from kentucky. more pushing, some wendys, and we finish the day at the aquarium. the benches are full of onlookers. i start skating and the whole place goes quiet. i went around in circles and every trick missed was met with a giggle here, some guy showing me up, or some guy cutting me off. i left after only 5 minutes.
i have never been to aq for this reason

Boston

• Rep: 22
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2007, 07:30:26 PM »
boston, ive been wondering for quite some time why is your avatar the strokes? your my favorite fake account, change that shit.
Its more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
till I see marianne walk away
I see my marianne walkin away

8)

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2007, 11:50:05 PM »
well this thread fucking sucks. highschool double takes passing in the hall? thats pretty awkward man. most this shit is just over reactions by socially regular kids. or full fucking lies like jared
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.