Author Topic: not enough to justify its own thread  (Read 188483 times)

Sleazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: not enough to justify its own thread
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2007, 08:07:11 AM »
i said hell no to that, it was so gnarly, just no way i could do it

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2007, 08:14:09 AM »
Expand Quote
When we got preggers I moved from a place on Kirby to The Woodlands! The inevitable happens when you move there.
[close]

Ian Mcharg's masterplanned community.  That place channels water runoff like no other, and protects aquifers!  It was supposed to be idyllic, did it work?
i smell a landscape architect.

mikefork

« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2007, 08:27:16 AM »
i asked my friend marty to see if he could get me a job at american apparel in boston and he is going to ask his manager. i think i have a 50/50 chance of getting the job
i am heading to the city to skate and film/take photos for the first time in a long time
i found a secret pair of socks under my bed which saved em from doing laundry today

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2007, 09:34:30 AM »

You couldn't have fished it out with an old toothbrush or something?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2007, 09:40:42 AM »
Or maybe a hanger? Is it still there?

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2007, 09:44:05 AM »
you flushed it? fuck that.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2007, 09:54:12 AM »
not sure how i can explain this, but one thing to keep in mind is that this was a 20 dollar silver ring i brought in mexico, knowing that it would most likely get fucked up skating and working out and all that. so it wasn't some blinged out ring but definitely had lots of sentimental value.

on the logistics side, i dropped it at the end of my session. all i heard was a loud ping and the ring was out of sight. the toliet was a mess, it wan't just like one or two logs, it was basically a floating stack that pyrimided out of the water and the ring was under it and completely out of site. to have any hope of finding it, i would have had to have scooped some out or fished around in there with my hand. i was thinking that if i flushed it maybe the ring would stay in the bottem because it was heavy but no dice, everything was gone. and the whole time my wife was getting pissed because I kept laughing. i wasn't laughing because of my ring, it was just the gnarly, crazy ass situation i found myself in that was making me laugh. for some reason everytime i looked in the toliet and thought about putting my hand in there, i'd just bust out laughing. but needless to say that made the whole situation worse.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 09:56:02 AM by Sleazy »

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2007, 09:57:34 AM »
That would have made me laugh too.

Sorry, dude.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2007, 10:07:45 AM »
I find myself laughing at times when it's inappropriate. I was thinking Diamonds and Platnium.

blank.

• Rep: -3
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2007, 11:23:43 AM »
damn that sucks, what did your wife say? or does she not know yet

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2007, 11:28:48 AM »
I went to that gay ass hair cutter I really donīt know how you guys call those...hair stylist no..hair cutter is not the right word but itīs what people with that profession do ahhh fuck it. Anyway, I was there today cause my hair on my backhead starts to get too long and it looks fucked cause my hair on the forehead is not as long, so I told her to fucking cut the backhair and I wanted it to match the front hair (hahahahaaa Iīm so laughing right now, cause this is the most boring and senseless post ever) and I said not to cut the damn front hair and that i donīt want short fucking hair and she fucking gave me a jock hairstyle with really short hair and I was asleep/high and when I woke up she said "I think Iīm done" and I was like "damnit, that is the worst hair I ever had" and she looked so sad and I was still half asleep and not thinking what I was saying and just said loudly what I thought and that was that she fucking did what I asked her not to do and that my hair sucks now. Then when I left and she said "see you next time" I murmured "probably not" to myself but then I realised that I said it really loud. Best thing, before I fell asleep she told me that story about how she got to know her boyfriend online, cause they were in the same counterstrikeclan.
How come that each time I go to get my hair cut, I always tell em not to make it short, and they still cut it that way! I hate getting my hair cut. Yeah, I realise that I sound like a girl right now but that gets me pissed every time....
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2007, 11:35:35 AM »
not sure how i can explain this, but one thing to keep in mind is that this was a 20 dollar silver ring i brought in mexico, knowing that it would most likely get fucked up skating and working out and all that. so it wasn't some blinged out ring but definitely had lots of sentimental value.

on the logistics side, i dropped it at the end of my session. all i heard was a loud ping and the ring was out of sight. the toliet was a mess, it wan't just like one or two logs, it was basically a floating stack that pyrimided out of the water and the ring was under it and completely out of site. to have any hope of finding it, i would have had to have scooped some out or fished around in there with my hand. i was thinking that if i flushed it maybe the ring would stay in the bottem because it was heavy but no dice, everything was gone. and the whole time my wife was getting pissed because I kept laughing. i wasn't laughing because of my ring, it was just the gnarly, crazy ass situation i found myself in that was making me laugh. for some reason everytime i looked in the toliet and thought about putting my hand in there, i'd just bust out laughing. but needless to say that made the whole situation worse.
But donīt you have these rubber gloves for cleaning  or something? Anyway, Iīm sorry, I guess that ring had a huge sentimental value, so it doesnīt really matter if itīs diamond/gold, cause itīs your wedding ring. I am sorry for you loss, and Iīm even more sorry cause, well, youīre a guy, so you probably think "sleazy you motherfuckin genius, so clever you didnīt buy that 5k ring, you knew youīd lose it" but I bet your wifey is gonna give you a hard time for that...so Iīm sorry for you, good luck on explaining!
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Nadie

• Rep: 1
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2007, 11:45:41 AM »
That sucks that you lost your ring man. I am with you about the laughing part just because that is so outlandish. I laugh a lot out of place, not to be malicious, but just because the circumstances are so crazy.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2007, 11:56:40 AM »
damn that sucks, what did your wife say? or does she not know yet

oh she knows, she was pretty much yelling at me the whole time. she gets really pissed when i fidget with my ring which i do constantly and so she was all pissed on the "i told you know to fidget with your ring and now it's in the toliet" tip. she was also pressuring me to basically man up and fish it out because she wasn't feeling sympathetic because like i said she always is bitching at me about not fidgeting with my ring. then when she pressured me to dig it out and i thought about it, looked at the gnarly pile of shit and started laughing and saying "no way" she basically was saying that i was being insensitive to the rings sentimental value.

now she's pretty much over it and we are going to shop for another ring this weeked but it was definitely a crazy situation

on a side note, i purposefully got a cheap ring because i didn't want to have to stress about loosing it or messing it up and i just wanted to put all my jewlery money on my wife as the only person who would be impressed by a blinged out ring on me would be some gold digger type chic and i don't get down like that so why bother. and having extra bling on my wifes ring has the opposite effect of letting wanna be players know that she is well spoken for. the old penis deflector bling

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »
just can't do the bling for myself, i don't want it bad enough and already blew my bling bugget on my banging earings...

yeah right

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2007, 12:33:22 PM »
c'mon, baby Sleazy will want you to have nice jewelry

Stand and Deliver

???

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2007, 02:41:22 PM »
sinus infections suck!

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2007, 02:51:34 PM »
Sleazy's ring episode probably deserved it's own thread. Mad wife is no joke.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2007, 04:29:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
When we got preggers I moved from a place on Kirby to The Woodlands! The inevitable happens when you move there.
[close]

Ian Mcharg's masterplanned community.  That place channels water runoff like no other, and protects aquifers!  It was supposed to be idyllic, did it work?
[close]
i smell a landscape architect.

Yeah and if they catch me using this message board at work they will be pissed.  or maybe not, i don't really know.  i just had to write a paper about mcharg and the woodlands.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2007, 05:40:00 PM »
I went to that gay ass hair cutter I really donīt know how you guys call those...hair stylist no..hair cutter is not the right word but itīs what people with that profession do ahhh fuck it. Anyway, I was there today cause my hair on my backhead starts to get too long and it looks fucked cause my hair on the forehead is not as long, so I told her to fucking cut the backhair and I wanted it to match the front hair (hahahahaaa Iīm so laughing right now, cause this is the most boring and senseless post ever) and I said not to cut the damn front hair and that i donīt want short fucking hair and she fucking gave me a jock hairstyle with really short hair and I was asleep/high and when I woke up she said "I think Iīm done" and I was like "damnit, that is the worst hair I ever had" and she looked so sad and I was still half asleep and not thinking what I was saying and just said loudly what I thought and that was that she fucking did what I asked her not to do and that my hair sucks now. Then when I left and she said "see you next time" I murmured "probably not" to myself but then I realised that I said it really loud. Best thing, before I fell asleep she told me that story about how she got to know her boyfriend online, cause they were in the same counterstrikeclan.
How come that each time I go to get my hair cut, I always tell em not to make it short, and they still cut it that way! I hate getting my hair cut. Yeah, I realise that I sound like a girl right now but that gets me pissed every time....

yah it seems like they always cut it they way they want it to look. the good thing about bad hair cuts is you can always convert to a skinhead, if you truly want a boot tattooed on your nose
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

uruguay

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2007, 06:10:03 PM »
ok boys, i'm gone from slap for a while.  it's been fun.  i luv u my delphi peeps and everyone else who posts here just for contributing to my entertainment in some way.

"if gunmen come tomorrow to get i, i'm not afraid, jah will protect i" - peter tosh

remember that, friends.

keeper of the lair

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2007, 06:12:09 PM »
i didnt do fuck today. It was raining.

I just layed around. and posted here. I feel like a piece of shit.

maybe tommorow wont be so lame.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2007, 07:08:09 PM »
skating on the way home im pretty sure i saw sal barbier and then no less then 2 minutes later a prositute asked me if, "i wanted to meet her over there"
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

john

• Rep: 8
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2007, 08:19:40 PM »
today at work i got yelled at by some fat ass redneck because i forgot to put an extra barbeque sauce in his bag. the conversation went something like this:
"I DIDN'T DRIVE 20 MILES OVER HERE TO NOT GET MA SAUCE"
*me busting out laughing*
"I DON'T FIND IT FUNNY AT ALL, SON"
*handing him extra barbeque sauce, barely able to breathe because i'm laughing so much*
"I'M TELLIN' YER MANAGERRR"
*still laughing*

then my manager yelled at me in spanish, i think i might get fired

by the way, that redneck bought 11 pounds of barbeque, 11 fucking pounds

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2007, 09:13:01 PM »
I think Heath Kirchart looks like Bill Murray in a way.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2007, 09:30:59 PM »
ok boys, i'm gone from slap for a while.  it's been fun.  i luv u my delphi peeps and everyone else who posts here just for contributing to my entertainment in some way.

"if gunmen come tomorrow to get i, i'm not afraid, jah will protect i" - peter tosh

remember that, friends.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2007, 06:34:32 AM »
if finally stopped raining in Houston, felt so good to skate that i almost didn't notice the heat

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2007, 06:45:56 AM »
Out of all the bugs that explore my apartment, centipedes are my biggest fear. They look so awful, with all those tiny legs moving around. My worst nightmare ever would be a centipede coming out of my penis hole.

A year ago I put on my sock, and I felt a sting. Then I felt another one. Then I felt another so I decided it was time to find out the cause of these mysterious stings. I pulled my sock off to find a devil-like little red creature moving its legs around like crazy. I called for mommy and she killed it for me with a slipper. I looked at her face, and she looked guilty. I soon found out the reason of her looking so guilty was not because she killed a small insect, but because she felt she was responsible for not checking my socks for bugs before she put them in the drawer. I told her it was fine, and that it was not her fault, and she smiled. Her smile was so pleasant that I forgot about the pain of the bug bites. They didn't swell up or anything, because the centipede wasn't that big. I still have no love for little centipedes though.

A month after that I was laying in my bed thinking about pussys, and I felt something tenderly tickling my leg. I thought it was a miniture porn star but it turned out to be another one of those foul centipedes. It ran away at full speed. I couldn't catch it. I imagine its still hiding in my room, growing bigger and stronger thinking up some kind of master plan to sneak into one of my socks.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

Jura

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2007, 08:44:25 AM »
I imagine its still hiding in my room, growing bigger and stronger thinking up some kind of master plan to sneak into one of my socks.

QFT.

You gotta watch out for those fuckers. The bigger they get, the more poisonous they become...

One of my biggest fears is being face to face with one that is giant sized. Grabbing you with all those arms, fuck that!