Author Topic: Jamie Thomas Appreciation Thread  (Read 35857 times)

H8R

Re: Jamie Thomas Appreciation Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2007, 07:58:17 AM »
alright, hes rocking a darkside of the moon t-shirt doing that layback, hes now gone up 2 points on my cool meter. 

MexicanSpaniard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2007, 08:17:22 AM »
I was waiting for my kook points to start coming in and they have arrived :'(

H8R

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2007, 08:27:02 AM »
I was waiting for my kook points to start coming in and they have arrived :'(

haha, don't feel bad.  i've been getting kooked steadly since the kooking began.
i guess it makes sense since i'm a kook in real life.   :P   

Derka Derk

• Rep: 9
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2007, 09:37:26 AM »
"The guy is human and needs to be loved, just like every one does..."  ;)Seriously, his business practices are on par or better than a lot of companies and personally, he's a nice guy. People like to watch you rise to the top but they love watching you fall.

i was listening to that song while reading that

i agree with grim

leon

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2007, 09:46:30 AM »

I liked him more before i remembered about this

daboss

• Rep: -56
  • ollies r teh fun
    • olliemag avatar image
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2007, 10:05:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I liked him more before i remembered about this

Why would you not like that? At least he had the balls to try something bigger than anyone else...except josh kasper....

Aussie

• Rep: -1
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2007, 07:02:38 AM »
Smile For Shane.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2007, 07:55:16 AM »
^^is the dude above me mumbling on the internet?  jamie, why did your company get banned from thrasher for so long? 

Fucking another man's woman (though rumors at the time where who wasn't).

fuckingvegan

« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2007, 07:56:46 AM »
Jamie was one of my favorite skaters during his "adrenaline" spray painting board days. I respect his skating now but I will admit to being stuck in the past.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2007, 08:05:12 AM »
Expand Quote
^^is the dude above me mumbling on the internet?  jamie, why did your company get banned from thrasher for so long? 
[close]

though rumors at the time where who wasn't.

Huh?

fuckingvegan

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2007, 08:10:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Huh?

Rumor was a bunch of dudes where fucking this dudes girl, Jamie just happened to be one of them. This is all hearsay, I don't know shit for real just always the rumor I heard.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2007, 08:22:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Huh?
[close]

Rumor was a bunch of dudes where fucking this dudes girl, Jamie just happened to be one of them. This is all hearsay, I don't know shit for real just always the rumor I heard.

Gotcha... It was where/were confusion... I just didn't get the part of your sentence in parenthesis.

Yeah I heard that rumor too--was it in an interview somewhere or did he write it on here?

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2007, 09:11:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Huh?
[close]

Yeah, I was 19 and got played by this girl who was also playing someone that mattered. When it all came out, there were quite a few people in the getting played boat.
I rode for Toy when it went down, they never got banned, but I didn't have a photo in Thrasher for like 5 or 6 years.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

alexander32thegrea

• Rep: -17
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2007, 11:11:00 AM »
a 5 or 6 year ban seems gnarly assuming you and jake phelps were stciking the same girl

fuckingvegan

« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2007, 12:29:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Huh?
[close]

[close]

Yeah, I was 19 and got played by this girl who was also playing someone that mattered. When it all came out, there were quite a few people in the getting played boat.
I rode for Toy when it went down, they never got banned, but I didn't have a photo in Thrasher for like 5 or 6 years.

Yeah that was really lame, I still think that was one of the kookiest things Thrasher ever did.

jimmy_chadwick

• Rep: -5
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »
 don't prostitute your spiritual beliefs- keep it to yourself.....its like praying or meditating in public....theres even somewhere in the Bible where it says its a sin to flaunt your spirituality/relationship with God.....it should be private and thus kept sacred---- thats no better than Jim Greco bragging about doing drugs, actually its worse-- being a role model and good example to kids is one thing, but don't base ad campaigns on it!!!  There are  just too many idiot Christians in the world.......the black box banner on here kinda makes this message board the gayest thing ever......oh yeah, the rep feature on the profiles contributes as well

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2007, 12:47:39 PM »
this thread may have worked before jamie showed up but.......the first post is just stupid......anybody whos been on here alot in the last few months knows that the ratio of jamie dickriders has been steadily growing in his favor....

its like in world war two when germany was in that great depression so hitlertricked them into backing him by promising to get back aryan pride and economic status and all

the slap boards were all fucked up and boring a
and 'filled with haters'  but now jamie is comming on and recruiting a blackbox army.......

we'll only realize how wrong we were when its too late!!

^^^that was a terrible post huh?

wheee!

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2007, 01:14:30 PM »
this thread may have worked before jamie showed up but.......the first post is just stupid......anybody whos been on here alot in the last few months knows that the ratio of jamie dickriders has been steadily growing in his favor....

its like in world war two when germany was in that great depression so hitlertricked them into backing him by promising to get back aryan pride and economic status and all

the slap boards were all fucked up and boring a
and 'filled with haters'  but now jamie is comming on and recruiting a blackbox army.......

we'll only realize how wrong we were when its too late!!

^^^that was a terrible post huh?

Yeah, I agree this thread should be deleted.
But then again, it's helping with my planned takeover, so why should I be bummed.

"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2007, 01:20:51 PM »
don't prostitute your spiritual beliefs- keep it to yourself.....its like praying or meditating in public....theres even somewhere in the Bible where it says its a sin to flaunt your spirituality/relationship with God.....it should be private and thus kept sacred---- thats no better than Jim Greco bragging about doing drugs, actually its worse-- being a role model and good example to kids is one thing, but don't base ad campaigns on it!!!  There are  just too many idiot Christians in the world.......the black box banner on here kinda makes this message board the gayest thing ever......oh yeah, the rep feature on the profiles contributes as well

You're totally with it.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2007, 01:26:07 PM »
psshhh you guys are warming up to jamie now but just imagine how you will feel once you are marching side by side with your commrades to every skate store to strike fear of buying blanks into their hearts

maybe the blackbox army will make all shops that sell blanks have to wear a certain symbol on their door? 

i dunno,  I don't know enough about hitler to mmake the joke work properly...

whatever

wheee!

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2007, 01:45:46 PM »
psshhh you guys are warming up to jamie now but just imagine how you will feel once you are marching side by side with your commrades to every skate store to strike fear of buying blanks into their hearts

maybe the blackbox army will make all shops that sell blanks have to wear a certain symbol on their door? 

i dunno,  I don't know enough about hitler to mmake the joke work properly...

whatever

Sweet Hitler metaphors, you got me pegged.
I don't care about blanks. People who want blanks, will buy blanks.

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2007, 03:25:07 PM »
Jamie....did you ever wonder if the big fiasco about blank boards/kids not buying pro decks might be due to the fact that so many companies now have so many pros, so the money is just widely spread out as opposed to 5 years ago when there were only 15-20 pros selling the majority of boards? I've always figured that was the issue because I see the same amount of blank and shop decks as I did 5 years ago....or are you really not paying attention to the subject? Just thought I'd ask you since you were a part of that IASC ad with all the pros.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2007, 09:51:52 PM »
Jamie....did you ever wonder if the big fiasco about blank boards/kids not buying pro decks might be due to the fact that so many companies now have so many pros, so the money is just widely spread out as opposed to 5 years ago when there were only 15-20 pros selling the majority of boards? I've always figured that was the issue because I see the same amount of blank and shop decks as I did 5 years ago....or are you really not paying attention to the subject? Just thought I'd ask you since you were a part of that IASC ad with all the pros.

...I'll go with; Im not really paying attention to the subject.

PS. I'm getting an IASC tattoo tomorrow.

grimcity

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2007, 10:45:30 PM »

Dead Gregory, I SUCK!, natenola, and me. Oh, and Jamie got his Kingdom calendar.

Nonchalantly hating on each other.

Nah but seriously, it was a good video, and a really chill time. Sorry about talking your head off, man.

skatebored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »
...I'll go with; Im not really paying attention to the subject.

PS. I'm getting an IASC tattoo tomorrow.

haha...word. i thought your idea of giving the shops discounted zero decks for the same price as the blanks was a cool idea for a start to the solution, if thats what it was. any idea of when the mystery vid will be on DVD?

Davis

• Rep: 4
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2007, 11:23:58 PM »
Jamie Thomas goes balls out. Sick skateboarder, in my opinion.

isaac

« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2007, 11:26:45 PM »
Jamie Thomas, SLAP pal our 2007.

TROPICS

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2007, 12:00:24 AM »
natenola = the melvins

alan partridge

• Rep: -4
  • VANGUARD OF REALITY
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2007, 03:02:24 AM »
another day, and another group of sycophants who will do anything to get close to this guy. this forum has now turned into a pack of grown men acting like tweens. this used to be a board where you could get diverse opinions, but now is full of people so enamored with "hanging out" with a pro that it is just a chorus line of dick suckers.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • RIP
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2007, 04:30:43 AM »
^^^ most strangely utilized fake account ever.