Author Topic: zeitgeist  (Read 9070 times)

police_state

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: zeitgeist
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2007, 11:16:01 PM »
anyone else feelin like a grain of sand?

the North American Union was the scariest part of that!  no wonder we are encouraged to get passports, (ID's wont be used in the future) on the plus side, im banned from the states but it sure wont matter soon 

diegomenendez

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2007, 04:11:24 AM »
I tried telling my dad about the North american union. He, being born in mexico city, then moving to canada where I was born, and now here in atlanta, responded with "oh sure, mhmm, whatever, that will never happen." "um dad, bush already signed for it", he responds, "ya ok whatever"

They are right, people hear what they want to. if that shit got out in the news, man, there would be anarchy

diegomenendez

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2007, 04:12:01 AM »
also, I feel like it is our duty to let people know, but just like my dad, most people will respond with the same awnsers. FUCK

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 06:55:36 AM »
Man there is just WAY to many things to start to try and cover, living in Britain, which is the most watch country in the world, with something stupid like 20 CCTV cameras to each person, it's nuts, they're trying to "make" people carry ID Cards, like you have to do in 99% of Europe if not the world, i have to admit i was a little naive about the whole ID issue, until getting busted for skating in Barca, and having no papers, we got off with playing dumb, then the same happend in Lyon.

So after a bit of banter with some friends, basically no ID in France = prison till someone comes with ID for you, apparently it's the same in most of Europe, ok, most Mediteranian countries are pretty slack on that front, but, it actually made me think about it.

If i get busted skating in the UK and get my "name and address" take, i normally lie, there's nothing to say that i'm not the said lie so they have to just let you go, if they need to search you they have to arrest you, for whatever you've done wrong, but what's fucked now is they make you look at the CCTV cameras so they can get you on camera, they can then follow you home, etc....

I know no one here likes the idea of ID cards, i understand the point, but i also like being completely invisable, once i leave my house, i am basically totally invisable to the authorities, ID cards, chipping, etc is just fucked.

Doing it to Criminals is something different, but man, the idea of big brother watching me 24/7 is not something i like -

I thank you for my off tangent rant

Ohh and Canada/America/Mexico all joining up to become a one power state, so it'll be like the EU, but instead of everyone bitching and moaning about what a banana should look like it'll just be 3 countries being shitty to South America (who will obviously want to join county by country) - i can see the idea, but man, the Euro is starting to get hated and thank fuck the UK kept it's currency, thank fuck we're a little island that's bitch slapped invaders for (coming up to) a 1000 years

I'm actually proud to be British, and yes that's me accepting England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Jersey, etc as part of my culture.

Fuck i might be watched constantly but we've kept our identity
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

urujuay

• Rep: 13
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2007, 09:20:49 AM »
dudes... i posted this a while ago with no response.  if you're into that.. check out this blog:  http://thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com/  i suggest starting from the beginning.  as for losing faith, remember that faith has been hijacked as a method of enslavement and fear mongering.  there is real good out there(not in one religion)  and real purpose for us as human beings, we've just been tricked for a long time.  look at how long it took them and how many methods just to brainwash us over time.  the human mind is a very powerful thing and these people know that we can overcome anything when we unite for a common cause.  there's a reason people who preach love and brotherhood are killed by supposed "random psychos".  we're all connected and if you know anything about mayan or native american prophecies, we are in for a conciousness leap in the next few years.  you guys know about chemtrails?  they've overtaken the sky all over every nato allied country with them and there's no way of denying it anymore if you just look up.  only thing you can really do is live right and not be afraid.
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2007, 09:45:54 AM »
i don't even want to watch this shit.  i'm already frickin paranoid as it is lol

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2007, 09:50:11 AM »
i don't even want to watch this shit.  i'm already frickin paranoid as it is lol

hahaha honestly get on it you'll love it

urujuay

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2007, 09:52:28 AM »

hargo

• Rep: -50
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2007, 10:56:03 AM »
problem with this movie and others like it is a severe lack of source information. it really feels like it was put together by someone who got all their information online.
this is not to say that all the information is corrupt, but, a common tactic to spread untruth is to wrap it in truth.
much of what they say is simply someones interpretation of events. history is never fact, it is only interpretation of the information that we are given.
if you want to study the events taking place in the world, the best place to look is academia. scholars have exteremely high standards and are scrutinized by a large array of experts.
these people might be wrong (in the same way that anyone can be wrong) but one has the ability to check the sources and compare with the critics.
a good place to start for religion is karen armstrong and bart ehrman, they contain a multitude of sources that can be verified.
as far as political theory, Noam Chomsky is a very good place to start. if you cant check someone's sources for their information, you should be very skeptical of their information. if they offer no credentials, this should also be a red flag. the first claim that the worlds relgious institutions are part of a conspiracy to rule the world should cause alarm in any viewer as these sorts of claims are completely unfounded and absurd.
“I just hate anything that can be defined as more spectacle than sport,” he said. “Just like any other athlete, it takes a certain skill to do our sport.”- shawn white

urujuay

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2007, 11:03:19 AM »
"a common tactic to spread untruth is to wrap it in truth"
"history is never fact, it is only interpretation of the information that we are given."

well, you're right about that, at least, but wrong about who's doing it.  these people gain nothing from these documentaries.  look around you and you'll see that everyone who NEEDS you to believe something for their cause are the ones spreading disinformation.  i don't have any agenda, so you can believe whatever you want, but don't discourage others from looking past "academic experts" and noam chomsky to what's right in front of their own eyes. 

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2007, 11:07:03 AM »
i think we can all just lol at this lil picture

Hard To Explain

• Rep: 6
  • you feelin it
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2007, 11:10:20 AM »
I like you hargo (nh)
You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.  So, I know a few people that can make it happen.

hargo

• Rep: -50
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2007, 11:10:34 AM »
but don't discourage others from looking past "academic experts" and noam chomsky to what's right in front of their own eyes.

why do you think these guys who say things like "the reality is" over an over again, have more of handle on the truth than scholars like chomsky who painstakingly research and cite source after source to make arguments (dissenting ones mind you) that not only make sense, but are well documented? it is common for those who do not read scholarly work to put it down in favor of sensationalism and whacked out theories.
plus, like i said, its not like all the things they said in there are untrue, but it is easier to get people to believe your outrageous claims if they are accompanied by accurate ones.
“I just hate anything that can be defined as more spectacle than sport,” he said. “Just like any other athlete, it takes a certain skill to do our sport.”- shawn white

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2007, 11:27:46 AM »

"By now, You name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe, and supermarket scanner to collectively make-up the global information conspiracy known as: The Beast."
- Dale Gribble
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

edicwhun

• Rep: -1
Death still aint took me yet, but I'm flirtin' with her and I think I got her pussy wet...

urujuay

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2007, 12:22:28 PM »
you tell me.

I.love.skateboarding

• Rep: -9
  • Nukin Futs
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2007, 07:41:01 PM »
Wow i just finished watching it and some of that shit scares me

handsomedave

• Rep: 0
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2007, 09:21:18 PM »
that was kinda regular, i mean some was probably true, but ima have to agree with hargo on this one, all this info was just thrown at me with nothing backing it up, like sources and like what hargo was explaining.

Vauxhall

• Rep: 0
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2007, 05:48:58 AM »
Wow i just finished watching it and some of that shit scares me

DO NOT FEAR CHANGE.

) Be like your ancestors or be different. It doesn't matter.
2) Lay a million eggs or give birth to one.
3) Wear gaudy colors or avoid display. It's all the same.
4) The fittest shall survive yet the unfit may live.
5) We Must Repeat

Q:Are we not men?

E.l.G

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2007, 03:49:55 PM »
WE ARE DEVO

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2007, 05:58:58 PM »
so is there any car crashes or helicoptors in this movie?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2007, 06:53:41 PM »
so is there any car crashes or helicoptors in this movie?

Nah some exploding buildings, sort of like a Die Hard film and then some airplane crashes - it's a bit like Benhur mixed with Inferno mixed with Flight (insert number) mixed with the DeVince Code

S.A.D.B.

• Rep: 8
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2007, 09:13:51 PM »
North American Union? Shitty.

http://www.alternet.org/audits/54184/

sleeping.

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2007, 09:21:29 PM »
North American Union? Shitty.

http://www.alternet.org/audits/54184/

i'm not reading that novel, just give me the lowdown.

DIGDUG!!!!

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2007, 10:59:02 PM »
The real ID act takes effect may 2008, its already been passed, and yes they do contain an RFID chip, do your part by spreading the word, and saying no to this.

and yes the north american union is real.

this shit is really happening and ignoring the problems wont make them go away
mody please sticky this shit
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 11:18:07 PM by DIGDUG!!!! »

Mackattack

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2007, 11:03:36 PM »
some really mind blowing stuff in there

i just dont wanna 100% belive it and feel like an idiot if its not true

DIGDUG!!!!

« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2007, 11:49:19 PM »
Bush's Martial Law Plan Is So Shocking, Even Congress Can't See it
Executive über alles as member of Homeland Security Committee barred from viewing post-terror attack provisions
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, July 23, 2007

President Bush's post-terror attack martial law plan is so shocking that even sitting members of Congress and Homeland Security officials are barred from viewing it, another example of executive über alles and a chilling portent of what is to come as constant reminders of the inevitability of terror attacks reverberate.

Congressman Peter DeFazio (D - OR) was asked by his constituents to see what was contained within the classified portion of the White House's plan for operating the government after a terrorist attack.

Since DeFazio also sits on the Homeland Security Committee and has clearance to view classified material, the request would have appeared to be routine, but the Congressman was unceremoniously denied all access to view the documents, and the White House wouldn't even give an excuse as to why he was barred.

"I just can't believe they're going to deny a member of Congress the right of reviewing how they plan to conduct the government of the United States after a significant terrorist attack," DeFazio told the Oregonian on Friday.

"We're talking about the continuity of the government of the United States of America," DeFazio says. "I would think that would be relevant to any member of Congress, let alone a member of the Homeland Security Committee."

"Maybe the people who think there's a conspiracy out there are right," DeFazio concluded.

The article also quotes Norm Ornstein, a legal scholar who studies government continuity at the conservative American Enterprise Institute, who told the paper he "cannot think of one good reason" to deny access to a member of Congress who serves on the Homeland Security Committee.

"I find it inexplicable and probably reflective of the usual, knee-jerk overextension of executive power that we see from this White House," Ornstein said.

The only plausible reason DeFazio was barred access to the documents is that the plans for a post-terror attack continuity of government scenario are so abhorrent that to reveal their true nature would cause a public outcry and lead to a major repeal of what is contained in the documents.

Congressman Peter DeFazio (D - OR)

What we already about Bush's recent spate of executive orders, and in particular PDD 51, is bad enough - the provisions outline preparations for the implementation of open martial law in the event of a declared national emergency.

New legislation signed on May 9, 2007, declares that in the event of a "catastrophic event", the President can take total control over the government and the country, bypassing all other levels of government at the state, federal, local, territorial and tribal levels, and thus ensuring total unprecedented dictatorial power.

It is important to understand that, although these powers have been on the books for previous presidents, Bush is the first to openly brag of the fact that he will utilize them and officially become the supreme emperor of the United States in the aftermath of a catastrophe that the government itself has said will happen on innumerable occasions.

According to columnist and author Jerome Corsi, the power grab assures that "The president can declare to the office of the presidency powers usually assumed by dictators to direct any and all government and business activities until the emergency is declared over."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Internet leader in activist media - Prison Planet.tv. Get access to hundreds of special video reports, audio interviews, books and documentary films. Subscribers also get instant access to our hugely popular forum where you can network with like-minded people, meet up and get active! Click here to subscribe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also in May, it was reported that a high-level group of government and military officials has been quietly preparing an emergency survival program named "The Day After," which would effectively end civil liberties and implement a system of martial law in the event of a catastrophic attack on a U.S. city.

Last year we also exposed the existence of a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.

The documents that Congressman DeFazio was blocked from seeing likely interlock with both these programs and detail the overarching agenda to effectively nullify what's left of the U.S. Constitution and firmly ensconce George W. Bush as a supreme dictator.

Only by putting enough pressure on the media and in turn the White House to be transparent about what the secret martial law provisions are can we lead an effort to repeal them before the next terror attack, whether real or manufactured, takes place.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2007, 09:09:53 PM »
jfk had a fucking amazing speech writer.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

skatemore,man

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2007, 10:13:46 PM »
So how about the US government pledging 20billion in arms sales to Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahair, as well as 32.2 million to Israel. These are sattelite guided missiles, hrrm, weapons for oil?

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2007, 07:06:32 AM »
That flick lacked hot chicks and helicopters.