Author Topic: this ones bad  (Read 237990 times)

Joshewuhh

Re: this ones bad
« Reply #300 on: August 01, 2007, 12:46:53 PM »
OK THIS IS FUCKED!!!
How the hell do websites collect information?? Can a website collect info based on IP numbers??
What the hell do I say to this? Lemme know if anyone else recieves this shit.

Peter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #301 on: August 01, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »
Sponsorhouse on creativity.

"This is a wallride ramp I made at my ghetto farm."

"dirt gap we made fun stuff"

"getting creative with a no grab benihana"

"one day i was foolin around and i made up this gnarly ass trick i now call tommy the cat"

Peter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #302 on: August 01, 2007, 12:58:45 PM »
That subscription thing is way too weird.

Joshewuhh

« Reply #303 on: August 01, 2007, 01:00:31 PM »
That subscription thing is way too weird.

You're telling me.
I've yet to get an issue, so I don't know.
Its just fucking strange.

And for the record, no I do NOT have a sponsorhouse account.
I searched every possible way i've ever signed or spelled my name and got nothing.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #304 on: August 01, 2007, 01:01:41 PM »

"one day i was foolin around and i made up this gnarly ass trick i now call tommy the cat"
ok this caption cant be real
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Diesel

« Reply #305 on: August 01, 2007, 01:05:21 PM »

"skating some spots"

H8R

« Reply #306 on: August 01, 2007, 01:05:56 PM »

the only thing i like about this picture...

beeda weeda

« Reply #307 on: August 01, 2007, 01:10:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Manual time.

[close]

Thats a god damned ADULT!

Post that mans info and lets have a field day with this goon.

What "normal" ass grown man would post on that site? Jeez, what is this world coming to?

PS. that trick is so corny.
[close]

The best part is, he 'kickflipped' into it.
http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/BrettMoser/Home.aspx
Have fun.

"My name is Brett Moser, I am 25 and I am a professional flatland/freestyle skater. Its my job, its how I pay the bills. I spend the majority of the year traveling with an action sports team called Real Encounter. We travel the country performing for thousands each month even doing up to 12 demos each week. We perform at schools, churches, conventions, parks and even prisons. I have been skating for 6 years and have been pro for 3. I enjoy freestyle because it allows me to skate and perform just about anywhere. No need for ramps just a nice piece of smooth flatground. Sometimes I show up for a demo and they hand me a sheet of plywood and tell to go. I also enjoy it because steet skaters are a dime a dozen. Freestyle is something most people have never seen and it grabs theor attention"
[close]

Ok ok. This is getting good. First things first, the link to the "Real Encounters" that he is sponsored by: http://www.realencounter.org/

Now for his write up on the site:
Brett has been skateboarding for 6 years, 4 of them being freestyle.  Brett grew up in Springfield, Missouri and came into a relationship with Christ at the age of 16.  Later, at the age of 19, while attending Bible College to become a youth minister Brett picked up his first skateboard.  2 years later the Lord led Brett to begin to learn the flatland/freestyle way of skateboarding.  Brett uses his skateboarding as a way to connect and share Christ with skaters of all types and ages.
[close]

what a waste of life

this guy takes the cake, 25 ridng his trucks tight enough to do a one wheeled manual. claiming pro status, being a freestyler...omg...skateboarded needs to die.

Diesel

« Reply #308 on: August 01, 2007, 01:15:46 PM »

"tail pick"

"Fakie big spin off a ledge"

why do these kids call a loading dock a ledge? whats the point of jumping off of a loading dock anyway?

"kick flip"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 01:18:16 PM by Cuban Linx »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #309 on: August 01, 2007, 01:21:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Manual time.

[close]

What "normal" ass grown man would post on that site? Jeez, what is this world coming to?

[close]

Have fun.

"My name is Brett Moser, I am 25 and I am a professional flatland/freestyle skater. Its my job, its how I pay the bills. I spend the majority of the year traveling with an action sports team called Real Encounter. We travel the country performing for thousands each month even doing up to 12 demos each week. We perform at schools, churches, conventions, parks and even prisons. I have been skating for 6 years and have been pro for 3. I enjoy freestyle because it allows me to skate and perform just about anywhere. No need for ramps just a nice piece of smooth flatground. Sometimes I show up for a demo and they hand me a sheet of plywood and tell to go. I also enjoy it because steet skaters are a dime a dozen. Freestyle is something most people have never seen and it grabs theor attention"
[close]

Ok ok. This is getting good. First things first, the link to the "Real Encounters" that he is sponsored by: http://www.realencounter.org/

Brett has been skateboarding for 6 years, 4 of them being freestyle.  Brett grew up in Springfield, Missouri and came into a relationship with Christ at the age of 16.  Later, at the age of 19, while attending Bible College to become a youth minister Brett picked up his first skateboard.  2 years later the Lord led Brett to begin to learn the flatland/freestyle way of skateboarding.  Brett uses his skateboarding as a way to connect and share Christ with skaters of all types and ages.
[close]

what a waste of life
[close]

this guy takes the cake, 25 ridng his trucks tight enough to do a one wheeled manual. claiming pro status, being a freestyler...omg...skateboarded needs to die.

right when I saw his photo, first thing I thought was "skates for god". I always thought that shit was so arrogant. What the fuck would make you think that the being who created the universe cares about your past times...

Joshewuhh

« Reply #310 on: August 01, 2007, 01:23:38 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

daboss

• Rep: -56
  • ollies r teh fun
    • olliemag avatar image
« Reply #311 on: August 01, 2007, 01:26:35 PM »
OK THIS IS FUCKED!!!
How the hell do websites collect information?? Can a website collect info based on IP numbers??

SponsorHouse probably did some sort of deal with them where they pay for everyones subscriptions in return for their name on that little piece of paper. Websites can collect IP addresses, i have a whole database full of them at Olliemag. Sites usually just keep them around to track what part of the world visitors come from.  And no they can't get personal information from your IP address. Don't worry, it was probably just a business thing.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #312 on: August 01, 2007, 01:27:25 PM »

This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Joshewuhh

« Reply #313 on: August 01, 2007, 01:31:12 PM »
Expand Quote
OK THIS IS FUCKED!!!

[close]

SponsorHouse probably did some sort of deal with them where they pay for everyones subscriptions in return for their name on that little piece of paper. Websites can collect IP addresses, i have a whole database full of them at Olliemag. Sites usually just keep them around to track what part of the world visitors come from.  And no they can't get personal information from your IP address. Don't worry, it was probably just a business thing.

That don't change the fact that its wierd as shit.
Someone solicited my personal info without my consent.
Fuckers.

Seen worse. lol

Bruce Wayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #314 on: August 01, 2007, 01:31:58 PM »
this thread is more of a reason why skateboarding just needs to hurry up and die again.
Its getting out of hand.

Yah, when I was a kid I was fully aware of how much I sucked, and would never be caught dead pretending to be good, I just skated and got better. Kids have way to much confidence and access to cameras these days.

these both sum it up perfectly.
sometimes the "things" and "friends" you enjoy the most, will hurt you the most, and play an ultimate factor in how you leave this earth.
-sheffledge
half of you probably cant even tre.

jrock

« Reply #315 on: August 01, 2007, 01:36:53 PM »
seriously.  I think back in the day, we all had that one kid in the crew that was full of shit...it now seems like every skater is that one kid

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #316 on: August 01, 2007, 01:45:34 PM »
one of the good things about where i live is we know most of the young skaters and try and set them on the right path.

there's a lot less of the making shit up stuff.

you can also yell at them about what ever it is you want them to stop doing and they most likely will because there going to see you most days they skate.

weve gotten most of the kids to stop skating with headphones on.
I need a coffee

Joshewuhh

« Reply #317 on: August 01, 2007, 01:47:39 PM »

we've gotten most of the kids to stop skating with headphones on.

That shits lethal.
Not only do you get kids that can't ride a skateboard for shit, they're now distracted by "Walk it out."

Derka Derk

• Rep: 9
« Reply #318 on: August 01, 2007, 03:34:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Manual time.

[close]

[close]

Have fun.

they probably win all of their demo's

sweatloaf

« Reply #319 on: August 01, 2007, 04:37:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Manual time.

[close]

[close]

Have fun.

[close]

[close]

what a waste of life
[close]

[close]

right when I saw his photo, first thing I thought was "skates for god". I always thought that shit was so arrogant. What the fuck would make you think that the being who created the universe cares about your past times...

Well what about all the crappy songs people sing about Jesus? Is Jesus in heaven getting stoked on Christian rock? "Oh, oh, oh, listen you guys....they're singin about me!!"

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #320 on: August 01, 2007, 04:52:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Manual time.

[close]

[close]

Have fun.

[close]

their drama team is sick
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #321 on: August 01, 2007, 05:23:58 PM »

Cody practices rock poses for his inevitable spread in Rolling Stone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #322 on: August 01, 2007, 05:27:38 PM »

applicant for the sponsorhouse hall of boo-boo's section

colin

« Reply #323 on: August 01, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »
The infamous 'acid drop.'

This is gnarly

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #324 on: August 01, 2007, 06:45:26 PM »
Expand Quote
The infamous 'acid drop.'

[close]

This is gnarly
yup. This is probably the only kid on that site that has any potential to be good. Maybe he could get on the "Twigs" division of Element.
"I FEAR NO MAN"

imsocool!!!

• Rep: -66
  • /Users/nolanbarton/Desktop/Photo 184.gif
« Reply #325 on: August 01, 2007, 07:11:56 PM »

this picture just makes me laugh
sick
I jerked off everyday after school in the woods when I was about 8

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #326 on: August 01, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »
^^^If you squint your eyes just enough, that guy looks like Rick Howard

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #327 on: August 01, 2007, 09:51:19 PM »
skateboarding is so awesome.  it's hilarious that transworld tries to make it look all serious when in reality it is just dorky and awkward and funny.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #328 on: August 01, 2007, 09:53:59 PM »
Maybe it's the Romanian hooch talking but, I love everyone that's called bulllshit on this sponsorhouse nonsense. *group hug* Insert Jason Jesse quote...now.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Peter

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #329 on: August 01, 2007, 10:06:21 PM »

"getting ready 2 ollie"

"bout 2 do a trick"

"kickflip 5 set

"Street Plant (you may think I just did a handstand but no i didnt)"