Author Topic: What are you eating right now?  (Read 256204 times)

Tracer

• Rep: -65314
Re: What are you eating right now?
« Reply #2850 on: January 18, 2017, 03:49:27 PM »
KFC popcorn chicken + pepsi = projectile sebum and presumably diarrhea.

Almonds later.

Also, food question: you should only eat so many almonds daily, about 1/4 cup or so, but can I add peanuts or another nut to the 1/4 of almonds? Trying to gain weight.
Yes Pistachios are genetically similar

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #2851 on: January 18, 2017, 10:36:58 PM »
KFC popcorn chicken + pepsi = projectile sebum and presumably diarrhea.

Almonds later.

Also, food question: you should only eat so many almonds daily, about 1/4 cup or so, but can I add peanuts or another nut to the 1/4 of almonds? Trying to gain weight.
Yes Pistachios are genetically similar

This is possibly the dumbest comment I've ever read.

I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #2852 on: January 19, 2017, 01:39:35 AM »
had some pancakes his morning, my brother made them, he's got a good cake. heavy on the butter. my cakes are pretty classic, a little brown or rye flour, but just a touch, and i don't do the corn meal qnymore i leave that to my gf when its her day on the griddle. i always look forwqrd to pancakes

Jumping Beans

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -51
« Reply #2853 on: January 19, 2017, 06:47:31 PM »
One time I wanted to make chicken and waffles, but I didn't have a waffle iron, so I just made chicken and waffle batter pancakes.  7/10 would probably make again.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 97
« Reply #2854 on: January 20, 2017, 08:38:44 AM »
My feelings  :-[
staining niggas homework wit his buttjuice

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2855 on: January 23, 2017, 10:20:32 AM »

a guy i work with has really bad stomach ulcers and his doctor told him he cant eat spicy food any more. he was big into hot sauce and he just gave me an unopened bottle of this stuff since he cant have it. i dont have anything to put it on, so im just dipping a toothpick in it and licking it.

BMCsteve

« Reply #2856 on: January 23, 2017, 10:52:14 AM »
Meal replacement protein shake and a multi vitamin.  I've had this for lunch m-f for nearly 3 years now.  Yes, that is as terrible as it sounds

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #2857 on: January 23, 2017, 11:39:39 AM »
Meal replacement protein shake and a multi vitamin.  I've had this for lunch m-f for nearly 3 years now.  Yes, that is as terrible as it sounds

Use whey isolate instead. More benefits and you can alter it a 1000 ways easily so it doesnt get boring
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
  • USA
« Reply #2858 on: January 23, 2017, 09:16:53 PM »

Unless you got a hog of a cock and are occasionally draped in people far outside of my fuck zone I refuse to think of you enjoying in any outcome of this "meal" replacement shit. I know you got some ten grand bicycle and shit but c'mon son. Eat the fucking potato chips, smile, jerk off in your tech jobs' bathroom once a week.

doublepeenis

« Reply #2859 on: January 26, 2017, 08:30:37 AM »
Had a strawburry yogurt with the chunks. Throw it in the bowl, greek yogurt, strawberry jelly, dem blueberris and grampa oat bran for the crunch. I made a parfait.

Joe Pesci

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -87
« Reply #2860 on: January 26, 2017, 09:00:10 AM »

[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/329/32334456712_c46c4563e3_z.jpg[/img
I was going to kook you if you were posting this with the intention of showing what you thought was a good meal, or something that you really liked in place of a meal. But you saved it with that last part, so here, have a gnar.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 627
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2861 on: January 26, 2017, 11:01:39 AM »

I was going to kook you if you were posting this with the intention of showing what you thought was a good meal, or something that you really liked in place of a meal. But you saved it with that last part, so here, have a gnar.

doing something that you think is terrible five days a week for three years definitely deserves a gnar. +2 stevie.

BMCsteve

« Reply #2862 on: January 27, 2017, 05:39:28 PM »

doing something that you think is terrible five days a week for three years definitely deserves a gnar. +2 stevie.

haha thanks dudes.  A little context, I have absolutely no self control so monday through friday I go full on health nut.  Egg white omelette for breakfast, fat free greek yogurt for a snack, protein shake for lunch, handfull of almonds for a snack and then lean protein/veggies for dinner.

Then saturday and sunday I just go completely off the rails and eat the most ridiculous shit you could imagine.  We're talking garbage fast food (extra value meals and multiple items off the dollar menu in one sitting), buffets, fried chicken and waffles, an entire pumpkin pie, large pizza by myself, etc.

I'm either eating super clean or 5,000 calories a day.  No middle ground.  I wish I were a normal person that could make rational adult decisions but I'm not

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #2863 on: January 28, 2017, 05:09:43 PM »
White rice, grilled chicken, kale, protein shake with oats. Just after a heavy skate session, but I'm trying to get back into fitness food and shit. Gym this week hopefully... Probably...

"Strictly for the culture" - Brian Wenning 2017

Tongue punching the Life Gnar button since 2011.

Bumpovertrash

• Rep: -19
« Reply #2864 on: January 28, 2017, 10:07:02 PM »
You guys are on some weird health food shit. Wish I ate like that
Chile burger with fried cheddar peppers and 50 ounces of high gravity

BMCsteve

« Reply #2865 on: January 29, 2017, 08:02:59 AM »
Here you guys go.  This is what happens when I'm not drinking health shakes and eating raw almonds

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #2866 on: January 29, 2017, 09:16:42 AM »
That all looks so damn good. Americans have it so good for food. I would roll the dice with my shellfish allergy for some of that stuff.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #2867 on: January 29, 2017, 09:52:28 AM »
lasagna, a favourite. but i don't entirely trust this one, as it's made of fresh noodles that are not preboiled, but rather baked as is. stay tuned.

Molte

• Rep: 51
« Reply #2868 on: January 30, 2017, 02:49:51 AM »
Rye bread with a thick layer of butter and bean spread
SHIT!

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
  • All we like to listen to is Barry Manilow.
« Reply #2869 on: February 02, 2017, 07:41:57 AM »
Grape leaves filled with rice and beef. I was really craving for some of these, and today I ended up having lunch in a Middle Eastern restaurant. Even cabbage would do, but there's something about the grape leaf that makes it even more tasty. The dish is known as a "meat cigar" in Brazil... what a name.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #2870 on: February 03, 2017, 06:50:32 PM »
When I got married, I was stoked to open all of our gifts, and soon realized most of them were dish towels or some shit I could care less about. About 2 thirds of the way through opening, a ray of sun shone through the apartment window and I tore the paper open on what I thought to be another useless household item. But no, this was different. A panini press appeared before my eyes, and the wheels started to turn. "I think this might actually be useful." Fast forward a little over 5 years forward and I use that shit almost daily. My normal sandwiches have turned into a toasted sandwich with melted cheese, adorned with a crispy outside layer. My quesadillas have matured into beautiful creations that I never could have imagined.

With that said, I just had a sandwich, which is my staple at lunch, with some turkey, salami, bacon, lettuce, mayo and mustard with a tiny amount of butter spread on the sourdough toast, and it's still the best thing ever, despite making it several times a week for years.

So basically, if you're single, buy a panini press, and if you're getting married, make sure to register for that shit. It's a game changer.
Irvine-Sucks.com

GinosGroceries

• Rep: 120
« Reply #2871 on: February 03, 2017, 11:23:17 PM »
Peanut butter toast. I'm sick of the chunky. I just want some smooth pb
"I'm not used to skateboarding, but I wish I can do it. I swear I want to be able to do it."

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2872 on: February 04, 2017, 04:39:21 AM »
When I got married, I was stoked to open all of our gifts, and soon realized most of them were dish towels or some shit I could care less about. About 2 thirds of the way through opening, a ray of sun shone through the apartment window and I tore the paper open on what I thought to be another useless household item. But no, this was different. A panini press appeared before my eyes, and the wheels started to turn. "I think this might actually be useful." Fast forward a little over 5 years forward and I use that shit almost daily. My normal sandwiches have turned into a toasted sandwich with melted cheese, adorned with a crispy outside layer. My quesadillas have matured into beautiful creations that I never could have imagined.

With that said, I just had a sandwich, which is my staple at lunch, with some turkey, salami, bacon, lettuce, mayo and mustard with a tiny amount of butter spread on the sourdough toast, and it's still the best thing ever, despite making it several times a week for years.

So basically, if you're single, buy a panini press, and if you're getting married, make sure to register for that shit. It's a game changer.

I am literally a baby and I'll probably never marry OR get a real panini press, but the highlight of my day is using my shitty, broken george foreman-knockoff press to make some nice sandwiches. It instantly makes 90% of the sandwiches better, and even re-heatable on a microwave if you do them right. Helps me save a lot of cash by packing reasonably-well tasting lunches for work. I know well that I don't have the sangfroid BMCsteve does.

That said, I just ate a sandwich. A French loaf from yesterday, filled with white cheese (minas) and a hint of cream cheese (requeijao). Pressed and washed down with some coffee and milk. Here's to a lazy saturday.

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
  • USA
« Reply #2873 on: February 09, 2017, 12:59:36 PM »
Here you guys go.  This is what happens when I'm not drinking health shakes and eating raw almonds

Fuck yes, please tell me that was all in one weekend.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #2874 on: February 09, 2017, 01:35:59 PM »
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie because someone told me once that ice cream in between gym days is good for energy bursts or something and tomorrow's the day I go back to the gym, 100%, for sure.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 445
« Reply #2875 on: February 09, 2017, 03:30:38 PM »

20matar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2876 on: February 11, 2017, 06:25:41 PM »
Half a glass of a?a?, SLAP's speel chex's worst enemy... aka acai or assai or whatever. Technically, it's an "acai and guarana sorbet", according to the box. I don't know what that's supposed to mean. I put it in the microwave to melt a bit.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #2877 on: February 12, 2017, 10:28:44 PM »
My parents went to Martinique and brought back souvenirs for the whole family. Mine was a bottle of 10 year aged Clement Rhum Vieux Agricole. Currently mixing with Cherry Vanilla Pepsi Zero.

Grind King Rims

• SLAP Pal
  • They really work!
    • Amaze your friends!
« Reply #2878 on: February 13, 2017, 04:32:41 AM »
My parents went to Martinique and brought back souvenirs for the whole family. Mine was a bottle of 10 year aged Clement Rhum Vieux Agricole. Currently mixing with Cherry Vanilla Pepsi Zero.

Well, how did it taste?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #2879 on: February 13, 2017, 08:54:13 AM »
Transcendent.