Author Topic: What are you eating right now?  (Read 426487 times)

Durndle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
Re: What are you eating right now?
« Reply #2820 on: January 16, 2017, 09:18:03 PM »
nothing like some pasta with spheres of meat :)

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2821 on: January 16, 2017, 09:39:16 PM »
sometimes i wish i was hungry just so i could eat more just because food tastes good

Jordick

« Reply #2822 on: January 18, 2017, 12:04:25 PM »
had some ravioli a half hour ago and my stomach is starting to tear up

Jordan Wiens

• Rep: 48
  • @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #2823 on: January 18, 2017, 01:56:28 PM »
unsalted nuts
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #2824 on: January 18, 2017, 02:36:10 PM »
Lemonade 4loko and salt & vinegar chips

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #2825 on: January 18, 2017, 02:45:21 PM »
KFC popcorn chicken + pepsi = projectile sebum and presumably diarrhea.

Almonds later.

Also, food question: you should only eat so many almonds daily, about 1/4 cup or so, but can I add peanuts or another nut to the 1/4 of almonds? Trying to gain weight.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #2826 on: January 18, 2017, 03:23:09 PM »
You're having KFC and Pepsi, and asking us if it's bad to eat more than a small handful of nuts in one day.

Righteous Victim

• Rep: 110
  • Get yourself looked at.
    • Letterboxd avatar image
« Reply #2827 on: January 18, 2017, 03:45:29 PM »
First time eating kfc in years. Just a one time thing. The almond question still stands.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2828 on: January 18, 2017, 03:49:27 PM »

Almonds later.

Also, food question: you should only eat so many almonds daily, about 1/4 cup or so, but can I add peanuts or another nut to the 1/4 of almonds? Trying to gain weight.
Yes Pistachios are genetically similar

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #2829 on: January 18, 2017, 10:36:58 PM »
Expand Quote

Almonds later.

[close]
Yes Pistachios are genetically similar

This is possibly the dumbest comment I've ever read.

I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #2830 on: January 19, 2017, 01:39:35 AM »
had some pancakes his morning, my brother made them, he's got a good cake. heavy on the butter. my cakes are pretty classic, a little brown or rye flour, but just a touch, and i don't do the corn meal qnymore i leave that to my gf when its her day on the griddle. i always look forwqrd to pancakes

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #2831 on: January 19, 2017, 06:47:31 PM »
One time I wanted to make chicken and waffles, but I didn't have a waffle iron, so I just made chicken and waffle batter pancakes.  7/10 would probably make again.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #2832 on: January 20, 2017, 08:38:44 AM »
My feelings  :-[
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2833 on: January 23, 2017, 10:20:32 AM »

a guy i work with has really bad stomach ulcers and his doctor told him he cant eat spicy food any more. he was big into hot sauce and he just gave me an unopened bottle of this stuff since he cant have it. i dont have anything to put it on, so im just dipping a toothpick in it and licking it.

BMCsteve

« Reply #2834 on: January 23, 2017, 10:52:14 AM »
Meal replacement protein shake and a multi vitamin.  I've had this for lunch m-f for nearly 3 years now.  Yes, that is as terrible as it sounds

not_ericricks

• Rep: -65
« Reply #2835 on: January 23, 2017, 11:39:39 AM »
Meal replacement protein shake and a multi vitamin.  I've had this for lunch m-f for nearly 3 years now.  Yes, that is as terrible as it sounds

Use whey isolate instead. More benefits and you can alter it a 1000 ways easily so it doesnt get boring
I stand one step above you like a pharmacist

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2836 on: January 23, 2017, 09:16:53 PM »

Unless you got a hog of a cock and are occasionally draped in people far outside of my fuck zone I refuse to think of you enjoying in any outcome of this "meal" replacement shit. I know you got some ten grand bicycle and shit but c'mon son. Eat the fucking potato chips, smile, jerk off in your tech jobs' bathroom once a week.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

doublepeenis

« Reply #2837 on: January 26, 2017, 08:30:37 AM »
Had a strawburry yogurt with the chunks. Throw it in the bowl, greek yogurt, strawberry jelly, dem blueberris and grampa oat bran for the crunch. I made a parfait.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2838 on: January 26, 2017, 09:00:10 AM »

[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/329/32334456712_c46c4563e3_z.jpg[/img
I was going to kook you if you were posting this with the intention of showing what you thought was a good meal, or something that you really liked in place of a meal. But you saved it with that last part, so here, have a gnar.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2839 on: January 26, 2017, 11:01:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I was going to kook you if you were posting this with the intention of showing what you thought was a good meal, or something that you really liked in place of a meal. But you saved it with that last part, so here, have a gnar.

doing something that you think is terrible five days a week for three years definitely deserves a gnar. +2 stevie.

BMCsteve

« Reply #2840 on: January 27, 2017, 05:39:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

doing something that you think is terrible five days a week for three years definitely deserves a gnar. +2 stevie.

haha thanks dudes.  A little context, I have absolutely no self control so monday through friday I go full on health nut.  Egg white omelette for breakfast, fat free greek yogurt for a snack, protein shake for lunch, handfull of almonds for a snack and then lean protein/veggies for dinner.

Then saturday and sunday I just go completely off the rails and eat the most ridiculous shit you could imagine.  We're talking garbage fast food (extra value meals and multiple items off the dollar menu in one sitting), buffets, fried chicken and waffles, an entire pumpkin pie, large pizza by myself, etc.

I'm either eating super clean or 5,000 calories a day.  No middle ground.  I wish I were a normal person that could make rational adult decisions but I'm not

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2841 on: January 28, 2017, 05:09:43 PM »
White rice, grilled chicken, kale, protein shake with oats. Just after a heavy skate session, but I'm trying to get back into fitness food and shit. Gym this week hopefully... Probably...

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #2842 on: January 28, 2017, 10:07:02 PM »
You guys are on some weird health food shit. Wish I ate like that
Chile burger with fried cheddar peppers and 50 ounces of high gravity

BMCsteve

« Reply #2843 on: January 29, 2017, 08:02:59 AM »
Here you guys go.  This is what happens when I'm not drinking health shakes and eating raw almonds

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2844 on: January 29, 2017, 09:16:42 AM »
That all looks so damn good. Americans have it so good for food. I would roll the dice with my shellfish allergy for some of that stuff.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #2845 on: January 29, 2017, 09:52:28 AM »
lasagna, a favourite. but i don't entirely trust this one, as it's made of fresh noodles that are not preboiled, but rather baked as is. stay tuned.

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #2846 on: January 30, 2017, 02:49:51 AM »
Rye bread with a thick layer of butter and bean spread
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #2847 on: February 02, 2017, 07:41:57 AM »
Grape leaves filled with rice and beef. I was really craving for some of these, and today I ended up having lunch in a Middle Eastern restaurant. Even cabbage would do, but there's something about the grape leaf that makes it even more tasty. The dish is known as a "meat cigar" in Brazil... what a name.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #2848 on: February 03, 2017, 06:50:32 PM »
When I got married, I was stoked to open all of our gifts, and soon realized most of them were dish towels or some shit I could care less about. About 2 thirds of the way through opening, a ray of sun shone through the apartment window and I tore the paper open on what I thought to be another useless household item. But no, this was different. A panini press appeared before my eyes, and the wheels started to turn. "I think this might actually be useful." Fast forward a little over 5 years forward and I use that shit almost daily. My normal sandwiches have turned into a toasted sandwich with melted cheese, adorned with a crispy outside layer. My quesadillas have matured into beautiful creations that I never could have imagined.

With that said, I just had a sandwich, which is my staple at lunch, with some turkey, salami, bacon, lettuce, mayo and mustard with a tiny amount of butter spread on the sourdough toast, and it's still the best thing ever, despite making it several times a week for years.

So basically, if you're single, buy a panini press, and if you're getting married, make sure to register for that shit. It's a game changer.

Irvine-Sucks.com

GinosGroceries

« Reply #2849 on: February 03, 2017, 11:23:17 PM »
Peanut butter toast. I'm sick of the chunky. I just want some smooth pb