Author Topic: What are you eating right now?  (Read 426421 times)

E.l.G

Re: What are you eating right now?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 08:59:07 PM »
eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

Joshewuhh

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 09:46:25 PM »
I cooked a good dinner tonight.
Since getting hurt at work, i've become one to cook.
Made some pork chops, green beans, corn bread, and had some rasberry iced tea.

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 11:07:31 PM »
shit at a skate spot

hargo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -50
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 11:09:51 PM »
i just brushed my teeth.
“I just hate anything that can be defined as more spectacle than sport,” he said. “Just like any other athlete, it takes a certain skill to do our sport.”- shawn white

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 01:12:18 AM »
butter pretzel

jrock

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 01:20:50 AM »
chocolate pudding snack pack

Farger

• Rep: -2
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2007, 01:57:06 AM »
6 slices of bread with bits of apple on em

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 04:20:06 AM »
Expand Quote
fuck i just ate my dinner and i'm off to bed as it's 2.30 AM

I did have grilled camenber with roast peppers, mixed bean with mint and some oilives, i sound like a yuppie, should have said a deep fried pizza from the chipper to reasure you all i'm Scottish !
[close]

Hey Donnie, whats the fried mars bar taste like? I've been thinking about making one just to try it

Ahh, yeah i don't think you could make one at home, as you won't have "chipper" batter and your fry won't be hot enough  - not that this should deter you in anyway from trying - basically following the Scottish tradition of "if it's bad for you make it worse and eat it with a drink so sugary your attaries actually clog while you're drinking"

We deep fry everything here, the noble Deep fried Mars bar, was invented about 20 miles from here in Stonehaven (which as the most pubs square mile in Europe) anyway, obviously drunk people make dare created it, it's batterd, then deep fried, the chocolate and fudge and marshmellow bit all melt, the batter goes sort of sweet, sort of like a banana fritter but about a billion times more sugary and VERY greasy, they're ok, i mean i've tasted one, i wouldn't eat a whole one, infact i dont' think i'd want to taste one again

It basically tastes of greasy chocolate, ummm, man you need to basically go to Stonehaven and have on there, then you can see what i mean about what it tastes like i can't describe it, it's, well i could find somethign better to eat that's for sure !
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2593
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 04:30:09 AM »
About to make some fries and scrambled eggs. Cheap and easy.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

mipe

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 04:31:55 AM »
snot

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • tiger style
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 04:40:38 AM »
my own healthy pasta made with wheat pasta, lite sauce and chic italian sausage

--Vibetek--

• Rep: 7
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2007, 04:50:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I did have grilled camenber with roast peppers, mixed bean with mint and some oilives, i sound like a yuppie, should have said a deep fried pizza from the chipper to reasure you all i'm Scottish !
[close]

Hey Donnie, whats the fried mars bar taste like? I've been thinking about making one just to try it
[close]

Ahh, yeah i don't think you could make one at home, as you won't have "chipper" batter and your fry won't be hot enough  - not that this should deter you in anyway from trying - basically following the Scottish tradition of "if it's bad for you make it worse and eat it with a drink so sugary your attaries actually clog while you're drinking"

We deep fry everything here, the noble Deep fried Mars bar, was invented about 20 miles from here in Stonehaven (which as the most pubs square mile in Europe) anyway, obviously drunk people make dare created it, it's batterd, then deep fried, the chocolate and fudge and marshmellow bit all melt, the batter goes sort of sweet, sort of like a banana fritter but about a billion times more sugary and VERY greasy, they're ok, i mean i've tasted one, i wouldn't eat a whole one, infact i dont' think i'd want to taste one again

It basically tastes of greasy chocolate, ummm, man you need to basically go to Stonehaven and have on there, then you can see what i mean about what it tastes like i can't describe it, it's, well i could find somethign better to eat that's for sure !

I saw someone deep fry a pickled egg in Glasgow.
"Big sky looking down at all the people looking up at the big sky"

Farger

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2007, 06:11:51 AM »
My mum hasen't bought the stuff that I like, so I have to improvise. 4 slices of bread with carrots.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2007, 07:29:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Honestly in Scotland - EVERYTHING gets batterd and fried - one batterd deep fried pickled egg wouldn't have been enought

It's the frozen, cheap shitty pizza, thrown in batter, then fried until "cooked" served with chips, that amazes me - and then people in Scotland wonder why we have the worst health and poorest diet in the World not to mention lowest life expectancy

--Vibetek--

• Rep: 7
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2007, 07:42:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Honestly in Scotland - EVERYTHING gets batterd and fried - one batterd deep fried pickled egg wouldn't have been enought

It's the frozen, cheap shitty pizza, thrown in batter, then fried until "cooked" served with chips, that amazes me - and then people in Scotland wonder why we have the worst health and poorest diet in the World not to mention lowest life expectancy

Well there's that and there's also Irn Bru, which contains a colouring banned in most of Europe.

London's no different though. Chips with curry sauce is considered a meal here. In fact anything with a side of chips is a meal.
"Big sky looking down at all the people looking up at the big sky"

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2007, 07:46:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Well there's that and there's also Irn Bru, which contains a colouring banned in most of Europe.

London's no different though. Chips with curry sauce is considered a meal here. In fact anything with a side of chips is a meal.

ahhh I love the Bru!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2007, 07:58:22 AM »
Strawberry yogurt - my usual breakfast M-F.

sergio

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2007, 08:10:40 AM »
orange juice and pringles for breakfast.

kevbo999

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2007, 09:36:09 AM »
I'm gonna make a steak with corn on the cob and french fries in a bit.

Edward Penishands

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2007, 09:50:32 AM »
sun flower seeds and coke

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2007, 09:52:14 AM »
Just finished a small bag of Planters salted peanuts and about 20oz of water. Still hungry. Ravenous today for some reason. I must be getting ready to start!

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2007, 10:03:19 AM »
just went to an italian take out place, got a nice meatball sandwich with mozarella, mushrooms and a rose sauce with a side cesar.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2007, 10:54:19 AM »
Scottish diet ?

To drink

For the main course

Ahh Mars Bars Hmmmm tasty

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4103415.stm

« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 10:56:21 AM by donnie_murdo »

Farger

« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2007, 11:03:18 AM »
6 slices of bread with some meat on it, a apple and some water

H8R

« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2007, 11:30:05 AM »
dumplings...yummy!

urujuay

• Rep: 13
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2007, 11:34:10 AM »
peanut butter clif bar, plum, water
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • tiger style
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2007, 11:34:34 AM »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2007, 12:01:55 PM »
Grilled Chicken Samich with Swiss cheese and onions on wheat with harvest cheddar sun chips and water.

Farger

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
Oatmeal porridge with bits of apple in it

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2007, 02:17:31 PM »
ice cream, i wish.
I need a coffee