Author Topic: Best Dudes Out  (Read 11984 times)

georgecarr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Best Dudes Out
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2007, 04:31:17 PM »
Nobody here know Kenny Anderson?  That guys is so fucking nice.  Seth McCallum and Danny Supa are a close second.

jerrodword

• Rep: -31
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2007, 04:33:00 PM »
met chad tim tim and muska the other day. they are tight too

natenola

• Rep: 3
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2007, 07:16:11 PM »
Brent Atchley
Stu Graham
Kenny Anderson
Keith Hufnagel
Dustin Charlton
Vallely
Ricky Oyola

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2007, 07:34:38 PM »
Pretty much everyone I've met at signings and demos has been chill.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

slurthic

• Rep: -5
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2007, 08:48:58 PM »
i met jimmy lannon this past april when i went on vacation with my family to florida, he invited me and my friends to his house to smoke up and drink beers and we played halo and shit. we talked about all sorts of shit he was such a cool dude.

anthony shetler, he was the first known skater i ever met when i first started skating in like 2001, everytime i see him he puts his hand out for a shake and we always shoot the shit, hes always a down to earth dude

malcolm watson is so friendly, he comes off a little strange but hes always really friendly

frank gerwer is a cool dude, he hooked me up with like half a pack of cigarettes, it was very much appreciated

keenan milton was such a cool guy, he was the first pro i ever met when i was in 5th grade at skaters island....i had no clue who he was but i could tell he was pro and he talked to me for a while when we were both sitting on some ledge, i found out who he was a few weeks later when my friend told me that he died, i was kind of in shock because i had just skated with the dude a week before plus i was so young it just really made me feel awkward

at some zero demo in 2003 i chilled with lindsey robertson and ryan gallant outside eastern boarder while everyone was getting autographs, i figured id wait to get my poster signed til the line went down but when i went in they had already finished the signing. ryan and lindsey were both really chill

joey pepper was super nice when i met him, my friends dad had some connections so we got to skate this giant indoor park before it was open and joey was there skating. i broke my board and he hooked me up with one of his old ones