Author Topic: the scumbag thread  (Read 2518 times)

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: the scumbag thread
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 09:31:41 PM »
Did he record any of his prank calls?

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »
Nah, we were in highschool, and he'd just do it any time there was a pay phone. It was like Seth in Superbad with the dick drawing, except his was with pay phones and jokes that were offside. The second I saw him notice a pay phone, I'd see his eyes light up and quickly think of his next bomb scare call to our high school.

Another story of this guy was on his mom's 40th surprise birthday party, she pulls up the driveway, sort of knowing about the party. Turns out all the people in the house were police raiding the house looking for drugs he'd been selling at school. The whole place got trashed from them knocking shit over. The mom's friends were all standing outside in shock.

Dude was the nicest scumbag I've ever met.

89-90pistons

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 11:50:09 PM »
scumbag stories are so heart warming.

stagefright

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2007, 01:17:09 AM »
severely lazy scumbag

went to australia with one, got an apartment 3 blocks from the ocean, great surf etc. after a few weeks says beach is too far and just goes in the pool, after another month he decides going down the two floors to the pool was pushing it. only went out for groceries and just watched shitty tv for another month then went home. i guess not really a scumbag but he would have been doing scumbag things if he ever left the apartment.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.