Author Topic: Lawsuit against P Diddy alleging his and others' involvement in shady shit  (Read 557 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
The American entertainment industry is shady af.

https://x.com/cancelcloco/status/1763299692388233307

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
The American entertainment industry is shady af.

https://x.com/cancelcloco/status/1763299692388233307

I’ll always remember how in the Evan Rachel Wood metoo doc, she said Marilyn Manson would give out to his WiFi in order to guests to hack their phones

gringo_viejo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 33
Did anybody imagine that Diddy wasn't involved in some questionable dealings?

Industry rule number four thousand and eighty:
Record company people are SHADYYY...
--Q-tip, 1991

fuck_that_guy

• Rep: 235
fuck that guy

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
  • downward is heavenward
the sad thing is that pretty much all of hollywood and the mainstream music industry is rife with child abuse, sex trafficking, exploitation, and satanic occult practices. this is not some far-out conspiracy theory, this is fact. anyone you know of or see in the mainstream has probably been involved in some very shady dealings with some very shady people. they don't just let normal people in who don't want to play ball by their rules.

when someone so deeply wants to be a famous actor or musician, or wants to be known in the mainstream, they will often do whatever it takes to be accepted in that industry including but not limited to: compromising yourself sexually, wearing a dress on national television or in a movie as a humiliation ritual, or effectively selling your children to hollywood producers. why do you think all these child actors just, "go crazy," and end up on drugs, having public mental breakdowns, or die young? they are abused, trafficked, and exploited, often times knowingly by their parents. there are countless stories of abuse of men, women, and children coming from all sides of the industry.

hollywood is an extremely sick and insidious industry, and once you truly realize just how sick that industry is, it is hard to enjoy any sort of mainstream content. I have all but stopped watching any mainstream movies or television, not because they are total garbage and sad excuses for art, but because of all the abuse people go through. heck... I've stopped listening to comedy podcasts because of how they've turned into nothing but therapy for self-indulgent ego maniacs, but that's a different conversation entirely.

think of it this way; the details of abuse you're hearing about in mainstream are most likely much worse than what you're being told.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
I like you a lot, fineslime, but that's a bit of a stretch.

Some of us here work in Hollywood. Our daily lives aren't like "True Detective" Season 1. We work in offices, on sets, normal shit, there're rules, unions and guilds set up for safeguards and oversight.

Maybe I'm not dialed into the Illuminati crowd but everyone I interact with is pretty average and normal. There's just a lot of money on the line so schedules have to be adhered to. It's an industry like most others; the amount of "extremely sick and insidious" characters in it are pretty few and far between (likely why I haven't met any).
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 10:43:48 AM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
  • downward is heavenward

Some of us here work in Hollywood. Our daily lives aren't like "True Detective" Season 1. We work in offices, on sets, notmal shit, there're rules, unions and guilds set up for safeguards and oversight.

Maybe I'm not dialed into the Illuminati crowd but everyone I interact with is pretty average and normal. There's just a lot of money on the line so schedules have to be adhered to. It's an industry like most others; the amount of "extremely sick and insidious" characters in it are pretty few and far between (likely why I haven't met any).

Well, thanks Ed, and fair enough. Reading my post back, those were some overreaching generalizations, for sure. It just seems like there are more and more horror stories coming out about these big names, and I was mostly speaking on the big names, not so much as the writers and people that get things off the ground. Take my post with a grain of salt, obviously.

I guess you can focus on the negative in any industry. I hope you like what you do and are fulfilled!

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 850
Expand Quote

Some of us here work in Hollywood. Our daily lives aren't like "True Detective" Season 1. We work in offices, on sets, notmal shit, there're rules, unions and guilds set up for safeguards and oversight.

[close]

Well, thanks Ed, and fair enough. Reading my post back, those were some overreaching generalizations, for sure. It just seems like there are more and more horror stories coming out about these big names, and I was mostly speaking on the big names, not so much as the writers and people that get things off the ground. Take my post with a grain of salt, obviously.

I guess you can focus on the negative in any industry. I hope you like what you do and are fulfilled!
Nah don't trust him. He's trying to trick you into wearing a dress on tv

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285

Some of us here work in Hollywood. Our daily lives aren't like "True Detective" Season 1. We work in offices, on sets, normal shit, there're rules, unions and guilds set up for safeguards and oversight.

Ditto - the sketchiness I’ve ever heard of is in the peripheral film industry, not the one that makes content you’d actually watch be able to watch . 

Also, people aren’t doing as much coke as assumed (at least not when Hollywood when corporate/multinational).   

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 698
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
What did Diddy do and did he, I mean Diddy, really do it?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

kook1234

• Rep: 120
I could never find it but this dude mark curry who use to be with bad boy wrote a book called Dancing With The Devil years ago. lox, French, and Mgk are the only ones who escaped puff unscathed.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
What did Diddy do and did he, I mean Diddy, really do it?

Probably not. Just like every record he just attached himself to without doing any actual work on. (Most all of them)

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

bartlaser

• Rep: 13
All that breast milk and sugar cookies must have gone to his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JjLd3MufCE