Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709402 times)

jildo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1470 on: April 06, 2010, 05:41:25 PM »
made a trip wiht some buddies to chicago to visit an old friend last weekend.

the good:
finally got to see Spoon live
friend showing us around
did some skating
some drinking

the bad:
$180 and a debit card stolen from me
missed Deerhunter opening.

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #1471 on: April 06, 2010, 10:04:17 PM »
new j-rog track
dude is doing it bigger than ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIn7yPLJxI&playnext_from=TL&videos=nwALyPHMZJE
The guy sucks more than Lil Wayne with the auto tune and weird-ass whispering.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1472 on: April 07, 2010, 09:17:37 AM »
I don't have it in me to attend class today. Thankfully, I've never missed a day all year.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1473 on: April 07, 2010, 07:19:13 PM »
Met this girl tonight and all of my friends think she's into me.

Didn't get her name.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #1474 on: April 07, 2010, 08:41:10 PM »
i have been slobbing it so hard today somebody fucking kill me

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1475 on: April 10, 2010, 10:38:42 AM »
Front truck kingpin bolt thing popped off while I was bombing a hill.

I avoided focusing and annihilating my life by jumping into the grass on the side of the road.

Stoked on being alive. 
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 10:42:12 AM by Smell Good »

Inanimate Object

« Reply #1476 on: April 10, 2010, 10:43:06 AM »
Not stoked: failed to get funding for research I was doing for grad school, research supervisor couldn't support me. Had to write a 30 page paper this weekend about research I was no longer even paid to do.

Stoked: Academic supervisor offered me a different research project and financial support. Don't have to write 30 page paper anymore.

Not stoked: Mild guilt about not completing 30 page paper.

Stoked: Way more free time to get shit done. There is sunshine today.

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #1477 on: April 19, 2010, 03:45:33 PM »
I have poor work ethic, which allows me to skate more.

dunkin

• Rep: 14
  • pma
« Reply #1478 on: April 19, 2010, 08:28:56 PM »
found my bon appetit disk today, i was stoked

then i tried playing it, it was scratched to shit. consequently, i wasnt stoked

http://clicheskate.com/site/videos/full/bonap.html
stoked again

Ramrod

• Rep: 7
« Reply #1479 on: April 19, 2010, 08:39:35 PM »
Stoked that i just learned front 5-0s
not stoked on the fact that the ledge i learned them on is fucked up and sketchy
and theres decent ledges around where i live and i dont have a car

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #1480 on: April 21, 2010, 09:04:31 PM »

I love em but they're so unhealthy!

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #1481 on: April 21, 2010, 11:18:01 PM »
My long distance sweetheart in another time zone told me she just did a photo shoot for a hubba ad.  I'm stoked for her, and she's a total babe, just a strange feeling that others will likely see her in little to no clothing, something I kinda liked having exclusivity to seeing.  Also, when she first told me about the offer, she seemed really unsure about doing it, and thought the website was kinda trashy. Apparently the lady has to pay bills though  :-\  slippery slope? But anyway it's rad, and I can be all like 'ya, my girl's a model.'  but really who'd believe me?  and this even further puts her out of my league, not sure what she'd see in a long distance relationship with a guy like me; but fair enough, she's not shallow so she wouldn't easily just leave me for something better i don't think.  Still fear i'm losing her.  Gets to meet people who are much better at skating than me & stuff, but i doubt that'd phase her cause when we met i don't think she had any interest in skating or was more or less indifferent to it; just asked questions about it cause she knew i liked skating lots.  Yeah I'm really fretful about my long distance relationship in general... and talking about it more or less anonymously over the internet seems easier than talking about it to anyone i know  :-\ .  pretty much can't really have the raw bleeding heart conversation with anyone around here.  but yeah she's a rad girl, and i hope for the best in our situation  :-\
I also have insomnia which i'm sure doesn't help this post make sense.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #1482 on: April 22, 2010, 01:12:59 AM »
^^^ Talk to her about this. That's the only way to get a definite answer and either assuage your fears or prepare yourself to move on.

(P.S.-Let us know when it's her ad.)

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #1483 on: April 22, 2010, 04:56:10 AM »
Indeed. she's your girl, so she's the one you have to tell your feelings about.

Stoked on: Got brand new salazar's half price from a friend of mine!

Not stoked on: Left them in the Fucking train, man I'm such a fucking moron.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1484 on: April 22, 2010, 06:37:27 AM »
Thanks guys.  It's just a weird feeling being awake from insomnia and getting drunk texts from your lady that mix affectionate terms and such with telling you about modeling for hubba.  Especially when earlier she told me she told me she'd be home to talk, and was ambivalent about the whole modeling thing.  I've always admired her independence, and never wanted to be a shitty controlling bf, but jealousy is real, and and i'm like De Niro in Raging Bull with that shit lately.  Kinda felt like I got stood up on a real conversation for drunk texts instead; sometimes i think she's unaware i'm operating a few hours ahead in time zone.  Stoked she's with me, not stoked it's long distance, and we're both pretty busy so having proper conversations is kinda rare  :-\ . also solving arguments long distance?  how do you handle it?  i get scared anytime we disagree about something she'll leave, and due to distance won't be able to have the face to face talk that could make things right  :-\

DEDBBIS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
« Reply #1485 on: April 22, 2010, 11:54:46 AM »
I haven't slept in two days. I'm prescribed a narcolepsy medication because I was diagnosed with hypersomnia (opposite of insomnia). I had an exam yesterday and this morning so I've been binging on the meds since Tuesday and felt like I was coming up on mushrooms during my biology exam today. Free pseudo-trip, bad timing.

There ain't no shit on T.V. tonight

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #1486 on: April 22, 2010, 03:43:06 PM »
The weather is getting better but I fucking hate the Midwest.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1487 on: April 23, 2010, 08:10:37 PM »
Had serious talk with the lady, she wants to break up. told her to sleep on it and not talk to me until monday so who knows.  But anyway, while she was texting me shit about breaking up, and more or less being selfish about it on her terms, I was getting a lapdance from a really sleazy stripper that my friend's girlfriend hired for her house party last night!  While getting the dance I felt my phone vibrate the text message and i checked after and it was shit on the heartbreak level.  But I was kind of stoked as it just seemed like the sleaziest moment of my life. 

TheFreshSC

« Reply #1488 on: April 23, 2010, 09:55:50 PM »
new hubba ad. it's awesome, but not ideal if i want to lurk slap in class

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #1489 on: April 24, 2010, 10:51:59 AM »
Went out filming and got a few good lines.....then my camera decided to die.  Probably gonna cost me money to fix.

clamy

« Reply #1490 on: April 25, 2010, 02:16:49 AM »
Met the girl of my dreams, i've taken her home, and last night i stayed at hers. Talked a heap about relationship crap and she's just come out of one(or so I thought), her ex sounds like a complete dick, he cheated on her and got some other chick pregnant. Now they're on a "break" or they're giving each other "space". Her facebook status changed to single so here I am all in the picture now. I told her all my feelings for her last night and it's like she doesn't want to like/be with this other guy anymore. I hope so.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1491 on: April 25, 2010, 09:04:22 AM »
Damn, the girl that's breaking up with me now was cheated on by an ex who got another girl pregnant and it hurt her really bad.  Someone tried to fuck with what we had and told her I cheated on her, which she was very vulnerable to.  It took her a while to realize I'm not that kind of guy.  Just a shitty feeling I guess, and you wish no one had ever hurt the people you care about.  Hope everything goes well Clamy.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1492 on: April 25, 2010, 09:06:08 AM »
^ Oh and that was ages ago and we patched things up. Different reasons for break up now  :-\

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #1493 on: April 25, 2010, 06:44:30 PM »
I'm with the coolest fucking girl I've ever met... she's going off to college in a couple months  :-\

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #1494 on: April 25, 2010, 07:23:45 PM »
"To the campus community;

Today, University officials were notified by the Stockton Police Department that a bomb threat directed at Pacific was received by the Stockton PD at 1 p.m. this afternoon, Sunday, April 25, 2010. The threat said that a bomb would be detonated on campus at 10 p.m. today."
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #1495 on: April 25, 2010, 08:24:20 PM »
"To the campus community;

Today, University officials were notified by the Stockton Police Department that a bomb threat directed at Pacific was received by the Stockton PD at 1 p.m. this afternoon, Sunday, April 25, 2010. The threat said that a bomb would be detonated on campus at 10 p.m. today."
stockton always killin' shit.  how's UOP been treating you man?

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #1496 on: April 26, 2010, 04:48:13 PM »
I'm not stoked on fake people twisting my words like FOX News and talking shit behind my back.

I'm stoked on saying to people, "Go fuck yourself!" like Jon Stewart, to those cunts. At least, I know who my true friends are.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #1497 on: April 26, 2010, 07:23:42 PM »
Met the girl of my dreams, i've taken her home, and last night i stayed at hers. Talked a heap about relationship crap and she's just come out of one(or so I thought), her ex sounds like a complete dick, he cheated on her and got some other chick pregnant. Now they're on a "break" or they're giving each other "space". Her facebook status changed to single so here I am all in the picture now. I told her all my feelings for her last night and it's like she doesn't want to like/be with this other guy anymore. I hope so.
Good luck brah, sound's like you're in so you won't need it.

I'm stoked on Friday night. Some chick came over my boy's house and I started to hook up with one within the first like 15 minutes which usually doesn't happen. She was all down to go home with me and shit and right before she could get all her stuff, my buddy fucked things up. He was texting with another one of our friends across the room and when he left to the bathroom he forgot his phone, opened on the sofa. Some chick reads the text, tells all her friends that my buddy called them "dumb chicks", and all left...including my potential nut. I stayed up til 4 that night and had to wake up at 7:30 for work. Not stoked on that except for the fact that I still got her number and the texts that followed the situation were promising. Bumped into her friend the next night and she said she thinks I'm a nice guy. giggity.

clamy

« Reply #1498 on: April 27, 2010, 02:33:08 AM »
Damn, the girl that's breaking up with me now was cheated on by an ex who got another girl pregnant and it hurt her really bad.  Someone tried to fuck with what we had and told her I cheated on her, which she was very vulnerable to.  It took her a while to realize I'm not that kind of guy.  Just a shitty feeling I guess, and you wish no one had ever hurt the people you care about.  Hope everything goes well Clamy.

Word.

Thanks Bobbito. Pretty sure she just broke up with him today. Don't know if I should give her space or keep going the way I am so I seem interested (which I am).

That sucks about your night, it sucks when your friends are the ones who fuck things up. Ever since I met this chick I've been telling her to ignore them whenever we're out, like drunk, haha they're so bad.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:37:35 AM by clamy »

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #1499 on: April 28, 2010, 09:01:02 AM »
just had knee surgery. stoked because i had the surgery yesterday, one day after he diagonsed me with a torn meniscus, so i'm glad that i was able to get it over with so quickly. means i'll be back skating sooner. not stoked on the side effects of vicodin, using crutches, missing a week of school and falling way behind. also not being able to go anywhere and being super bored.