Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709448 times)

kevbo999

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1440 on: March 10, 2010, 07:44:11 AM »
Annual Chest Shaves. Feels amazing to lose the man vest, but I'm gonna be itchy beyond belief at some point this week.

jeremyrandall

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1441 on: March 10, 2010, 08:04:30 AM »
girls...

The fucking story of every guy's life

raul

« Reply #1442 on: March 10, 2010, 08:07:12 AM »
Annual Chest Shaves. Feels amazing to lose the man vest, but I'm gonna be itchy beyond belief at some point this week.

Hahahaha how gnarly is your bear-piece that you need to shave it? Carroll-bad?

pee

« Reply #1443 on: March 10, 2010, 10:00:02 AM »
Expand Quote
girls...
[close]

The fucking story of every guy's life
but not the story of every gay's life. those people (they are people too even though some might disagree) called gay actually comes from them not having to deal with all that shit hence being joyous and gay all the time.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:01:47 AM by pee »

Hobo.Joe

• Rep: 14
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1444 on: March 10, 2010, 07:45:18 PM »
I have the day off of work tomorrow and its supposed to be real nice outside which is sick. But, i rolled my ankle the other day and it's still feeling pretty shitty so I'm trying to do all i can to ensure that it'll feel ok by tomorrow, I just want to skate dudes.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #1445 on: March 10, 2010, 09:12:58 PM »
learning a trick, then thinking you have it, and getting broken off by it

Mr. DNA

« Reply #1446 on: March 12, 2010, 01:11:30 PM »
the Not Safe for Work Hubba Ad at the top of the page

highgrade

• Rep: 36
« Reply #1447 on: March 12, 2010, 02:15:04 PM »
Getting laid off last week, pretty sick having the week to just chill and skate. Trip down to santa cruz etc. But after next/last paycheck gotta get on job hunt..

Inanimate Object

« Reply #1448 on: March 12, 2010, 04:27:12 PM »
afterbout 6 months of no women other than those who i met on disaster dates that had been arranged by friends, i've finally been seeing a nice girl for about the past month.  things are great, she is very much into talking, crazy fucking, hanging out, some decent stuff and she's very encouraging of my writing, skating, and playing of music. we've been getting slightly serious, spending a lot of time together and she's pretty hot too.

this other girl, who i had pursued for quite some time, perhaps too openly, is now all over my business. in fact, i hooked up with her the other night and it was exactly the kind of fucking that i had expected when i had been pursuing her, maybe even a little better. Now, she's texting me some dirty shit every now and again...

now, the girl who i'm "seeing" isn't my "girlfriend," but there's an understanding that we're supposed to be kinda along the lines of fucking no other people. which is cool, because she lets me tittie fuck her, come all over her, bj's for days, and i don't have to do anything... i'm just worried that her coolness will fade away as the relationship continues... i.e.- complaining about my incessant listening to sludge and jazz, wanting to skate and chill with my homies, drinking beer (she doesn't drink, goes to a top notch grad school in boston... has a plan)

the girl who i fucked the other night i should have fucked months ago but circumstance was a cock block. i've known her for a while and we've had some outrageous times getting hammered and going out with friends. she is a nursing student, 1 year away from becoming an RN, going to the best nursing school in the area. she was a pretty damn good fuck and can also handle my outrageous mind. however, i don't know if she has only been on my shit due to my supposed unavailability.

Oh, you done fucked up. Girl 2 is obviously into you because you're seeing someone else and you can bet that the sex would taper off/be less awesome the second you ditched the other chick and became involved with her. But you no longer deserve sweet grad student Girl 1 if you're gonna titty fuck her and then slum it with some not-even-nurse when there was some assumed monogamy. Mind you if this chick was that important to you to begin with you wouldn't have gotten down with Girl 2, so clearly she's not relationship material in your eyes. Your options now are either be a dirtbag and fuck both of them on a rotating schedule, or be an honorable man and break it off with Girl 1. I can't tell you what to do though, because I'm a fucking garbage can.

odp

« Reply #1449 on: March 12, 2010, 06:28:16 PM »
Expand Quote
afterbout 6 months of no women other than those who i met on disaster dates that had been arranged by friends, i've finally been seeing a nice girl for about the past month.  things are great, she is very much into talking, crazy fucking, hanging out, some decent stuff and she's very encouraging of my writing, skating, and playing of music. we've been getting slightly serious, spending a lot of time together and she's pretty hot too.

this other girl, who i had pursued for quite some time, perhaps too openly, is now all over my business. in fact, i hooked up with her the other night and it was exactly the kind of fucking that i had expected when i had been pursuing her, maybe even a little better. Now, she's texting me some dirty shit every now and again...

now, the girl who i'm "seeing" isn't my "girlfriend," but there's an understanding that we're supposed to be kinda along the lines of fucking no other people. which is cool, because she lets me tittie fuck her, come all over her, bj's for days, and i don't have to do anything... i'm just worried that her coolness will fade away as the relationship continues... i.e.- complaining about my incessant listening to sludge and jazz, wanting to skate and chill with my homies, drinking beer (she doesn't drink, goes to a top notch grad school in boston... has a plan)

the girl who i fucked the other night i should have fucked months ago but circumstance was a cock block. i've known her for a while and we've had some outrageous times getting hammered and going out with friends. she is a nursing student, 1 year away from becoming an RN, going to the best nursing school in the area. she was a pretty damn good fuck and can also handle my outrageous mind. however, i don't know if she has only been on my shit due to my supposed unavailability.
[close]

Oh, you done fucked up. Girl 2 is obviously into you because you're seeing someone else and you can bet that the sex would taper off/be less awesome the second you ditched the other chick and became involved with her. But you no longer deserve sweet grad student Girl 1 if you're gonna titty fuck her and then slum it with some not-even-nurse when there was some assumed monogamy. Mind you if this chick was that important to you to begin with you wouldn't have gotten down with Girl 2, so clearly she's not relationship material in your eyes. Your options now are either be a dirtbag and fuck both of them on a rotating schedule, or be an honorable man and break it off with Girl 1. I can't tell you what to do though, because I'm a fucking garbage can.

i told girl 2 to take a hike. girl one is too good to peace on

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #1450 on: March 13, 2010, 06:01:52 PM »
My knee brace did double duty today. My left inside calf has a neat fluid build up that shall soon be a bruise I presume, however me knee is fine, I still need the damn thing though.

odp

« Reply #1451 on: March 13, 2010, 06:14:27 PM »
My knee brace did double duty today. My left inside calf has a neat fluid build up that shall soon be a bruise I presume, however me knee is fine, I still need the damn thing though.

whats wrong with your knee? is it age given wear and tear or was there a specific or series of specific injuries? my knees were broken a while back and no matter how much running and stretching i do to build muscle, they're always sore after skating. i wondering if a knee brace would help any....

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #1452 on: March 13, 2010, 06:55:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

whats wrong with your knee? is it age given wear and tear or was there a specific or series of specific injuries? my knees were broken a while back and no matter how much running and stretching i do to build muscle, they're always sore after skating. i wondering if a knee brace would help any....
I don't know what's wrong with my knee, both of what you asked about have occured in the course of over half my life. I'm sure that's sadly the simple equation/explanation. The brace hepls me al ot. Sometomes it hapls more than other times. Sometimes I just ram it into things drunk and 4 times a month a board hits it because I skate like shit but don't quit.

jrock

« Reply #1453 on: March 13, 2010, 07:13:50 PM »
i'm getting ass on the daily, but the combination of condoms and the Paxil i'm taking makes it impossible to finish.  i really don't give a shit, but my chick is convinced its her fault and is really insecure about it.  i'm sorry, but i'm fucking old and i can't sit there pounding vag for hours on end. 

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1454 on: March 13, 2010, 07:45:15 PM »
Take off the condom.

jrock

« Reply #1455 on: March 13, 2010, 08:05:39 PM »
not trying to roll the dice on my dick homie....i got enough problems as it is

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #1456 on: March 13, 2010, 08:10:19 PM »
"and I won't come all night"

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #1457 on: March 13, 2010, 09:59:00 PM »
just the simple hanging out with the cool girl, but the girl has a boyfriend thing

odp

« Reply #1458 on: March 14, 2010, 11:54:16 AM »
i'm getting ass on the daily, but the combination of condoms and the Paxil i'm taking makes it impossible to finish.  i really don't give a shit, but my chick is convinced its her fault and is really insecure about it.  i'm sorry, but i'm fucking old and i can't sit there pounding vag for hours on end. 

have you tried to explain this to her? sometimes i can't come close to blowing my nut off with or without a condom, and i don't have paxil in me either. no matter how good the sex is, sometimes i can't focus on the getting off aspect. that's really all it comes down to, entering a place that is free of all though, looking through the third eye.... and you just might get to come.... it's focus and also a lack there of for me sometimes.

mattdun

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1459 on: March 15, 2010, 01:47:14 AM »
So today I came to realize that my life sucks at the moment, and skateboarding is one of the few things still keeping me sane right now, and for that I'm thankful.
not trying to get emo on the situation but i totally feel your pain, thankfully skateboarding is fucking amazing

kevbo999

« Reply #1460 on: March 15, 2010, 12:08:22 PM »
Skated the funnest little park just outside of the city earlier.. then gave myself a flying backbreaker on a ledge.  I'm really thankful to be walking/hobbling right now.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #1461 on: March 15, 2010, 10:22:46 PM »
stoked on auto-erotic asphyxiation, but not stoked on explain the bruising/ abrasion marks on my neck at work tomorrow...

:-[
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1462 on: March 16, 2010, 08:45:42 AM »
Time change gives me an extra hour to skate, but I can't get used to a new sleeping schedule. I've already slept through two of my classes this week.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1463 on: March 18, 2010, 10:13:52 AM »
The Weather up here has been amazing.  Yesterday was 17 degrees (63 F) which is like unheard of in this part of Canada in March.  I've been skating everyday for the last week.

It snowed this morning. ???

lazy

• formerly lazy bars
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • A Man is Nothing Without Himself
« Reply #1464 on: March 20, 2010, 07:00:48 PM »
It's snowing/sleeting in Dallas right now. Hyped but meant no skating. But, ended up smoking, eating a buffet, and then poppin some pills... kind of a win lose type of thing

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #1465 on: March 22, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »
smoking. it calms me down and i love hanging out outside smoking with people, but it gets expensive and its slowly making me feel like shit 24/7. i probably wont quit anytime soon though...
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #1466 on: March 25, 2010, 02:51:06 PM »
Everything in my journal for my creative writing class was fucking bullshit. Somehow, I was failing her class because she did not enter in grades for shit that I did. So, I talked to her and she said she would gladly increase my grade after looking through my journal. A decent portion of the shit was perverted. There was also a poem which praised Satan. I don't remember how many poems I wrote but at least one had fucked up sexual innuendo, which creeped out my teacher. We had an awkward conversation.

On the plus side, my grade went up from a 40% to about a 76%. She's a racist bitch that will never give me the grades I deserve. I had about an 80% for the last grading period, so I fucking gave up on this class.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1467 on: March 25, 2010, 08:39:09 PM »
I got some plans for the weekend, if everything goes right it'll probably be really good. Too bad I have a psych test on monday and that'll be bothering me all weekend.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

blackalbino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #1468 on: April 06, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »
i think the self-clap should be more socially acceptable

STARSHIPtrooper

« Reply #1469 on: April 06, 2010, 04:27:27 PM »
school ends in about 2 weeks, then its just skateboarding all summer!!!!! and hopefully getting a part time job. but exams are gonna be brutal, i skipped alot of my classes second half of this semester, and although everything from lecture is posted online, its really piling up and i think i might have a little too much on my plate....