Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709962 times)

strangefires

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1680 on: August 27, 2010, 09:24:18 AM »
stoked on quitting weed for a while

not stoked that its only day 2  :'(

jimi420

« Reply #1681 on: August 29, 2010, 08:20:46 PM »
having a fuck buddy that isn't my girlfriend.

Omamori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1682 on: August 29, 2010, 08:25:32 PM »
having a fuck buddy that isn't my girlfriend.
I can never understand why people cheat.

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #1683 on: August 30, 2010, 07:30:44 AM »
^I can understand why people cheat, although I don't agree with it. I just don't understand why people continue to cheat, when they feel guilty about it/know it's wrong.

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1684 on: August 30, 2010, 10:26:56 AM »
i missed my first class
whats crappenin

ed...

• Rep: 57
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1685 on: August 30, 2010, 01:16:15 PM »
Just moved from England to Frankfurt, I found a room in a flat owned by this guy who seemed really quiet and mellow, but then on my first night staying here he drank and drove me to a brothel in the red light district.

Actually, I have just realised that this is fully awesome and belongs in the things you are stoked on thread.

Fishsticks

• Rep: 30
« Reply #1686 on: August 30, 2010, 02:03:20 PM »
Stoked: Won a old camera I've been looking for for quite some time. 370$, but I felt like I deserved it

Not stoked: No-one felt like outbidding me on the second auction I entered, and I won a second one. 310$

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #1687 on: August 30, 2010, 06:56:55 PM »
Put that shit back up on eBay.

Fishsticks

• Rep: 30
« Reply #1688 on: August 30, 2010, 11:41:47 PM »

No doubt a clever thing to do, but they are usually cheaper, I just had to pay tons in taxes and shipping (about 100 bucks om each cam). So losing monet?re anyways. Oh well, I'll prolly do it anyways

strangefires

« Reply #1689 on: August 31, 2010, 07:25:29 AM »
failed at quitting weed. but weed is nice :3

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #1690 on: August 31, 2010, 08:45:38 AM »
^You're weak and have no willpower. Just don't bitch about not having enough money for a new deck or set of wheels.

Expand Quote
[close]

No doubt a clever thing to do, but they are usually cheaper, I just had to pay tons in taxes and shipping (about 100 bucks om each cam). So losing monet?re anyways. Oh well, I'll prolly do it anyways
Maybe, you can wait a couple years. That way, if your camera breaks or something, you'll have a back-up. If not, they should be worth a bit more, so you might get more money.

strangefires

« Reply #1691 on: September 01, 2010, 08:44:40 PM »
ty for the financial tips, venado zombi.

i am stoked on the fact that i went skating.
not stoked that i fell and bit my tongue :{

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1692 on: September 01, 2010, 10:22:51 PM »
I like the black & white, bullshit-free aspect of math courses and I'm becoming less and less intimidated by them. Very little room for interpretation, you either know it or you don't. I guess that's also the reason why I'm not entirely keen on them, so goddamn dry.

Of course, this is only true for applied mathematics. I probably don't have the capacity for pure mathematics where it starts to delve into the philosophical and aesthetic aspects of math.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #1693 on: September 02, 2010, 01:04:04 AM »
im stoked on this shirt, but not stoked that i need to buy a new deck + wheels first. well, i'll be stoked on a new deck, so i can wait.

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #1694 on: September 02, 2010, 06:55:38 AM »
I just missed chemistry lab...it's my only morning class...if I miss one more, I think I automatically fail. I'm stoked that I'm not there right now, because I have to a little homework by 3 PM. In the meantime, I think I'll go donate blood at the Red Cross. Also, I do not plan on spending any money on anything besides food (and: decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, and shoes...I'm going to shoe goo the fuck out of them before I throw them away, though. I'll save money and indulge myself with Stay Gold, Since Day One, that TM promo, and possibly the Baker/Deathwish Halloween video, sometime after Christmas-time.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1695 on: September 02, 2010, 07:39:52 AM »
last night, i was in a hurry to finish my dinner, shit, shower and get out of my house, so I stuff the remaining chicken tha tI was eating in my mouth, and went to go shit, and i was swallowing my chicken and shitting at the same time, it was a cool feeling.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1696 on: September 02, 2010, 11:05:50 AM »
I always restrain myself from doing that because it's what makes me human.

Moist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 10
  • Deaf and Dumb
« Reply #1697 on: September 02, 2010, 04:05:32 PM »
Went to the Stay Gold prem in Sydney last night. Got there late because of peak hour traffic and missed Westgates parts and couldn't see shit because there were too many heads in the way. Lucky there was free beer and copy's of the dvd.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #1698 on: September 02, 2010, 08:05:22 PM »
Bought a new board ...but its a little to big. Guess ill just go eat my boogers.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #1699 on: September 04, 2010, 07:52:42 PM »
Saw a commercial on BET for Being Terry Kennedy today. I will be tuning in on October 12th for the premiere even though the ad consisted of TK's abs and a bunch of his friends talking about something I already forgot about.

strangefires

« Reply #1700 on: September 04, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »
Saw a commercial on BET for Being Terry Kennedy today. I will be tuning in on October 12th for the premiere even though the ad consisted of TK's abs and a bunch of his friends talking about something I already forgot about.

awesome

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1701 on: September 05, 2010, 11:14:30 AM »
Been getting the first hint of autumn in the past few days.

I like the notion of being able to throw on a few layers and some running gloves and going skating, but I am not stoked on the gray.

jimi420

« Reply #1702 on: September 05, 2010, 11:56:09 AM »
Had a great sesh with a friend that moved away but i broke my board. Now i have to use a 4 year old Popwar with no nose.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #1703 on: September 05, 2010, 12:02:30 PM »
I haven't smoked anything in about a week, and I'm coughing up the ugliest shit. Stoked to get it out, not stoked to think what's left to come out/what's been in there for years.

Schteven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1704 on: September 06, 2010, 07:04:44 AM »
I'm gonna leave this bullshit ukranian volunteer project...but I'll still have to stay for two months.
Also, I have the nicest girlfriend ever, and I love her. But I always knew I'd have to leave her eventually.
Guess I'll just try to make the best out the last 2 months...
Fantesticle!

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #1705 on: September 07, 2010, 01:59:12 AM »
It's 4:59 AM, I'm listening to Foster Sylvers (because of Bobby Worrest's Krooked Kronicles part), and I finally came up with the topic of my reflective essay. The rough draft is due today at 3 PM and the topic is: Oscar Grant. I'm not stoked on the fact that it's about how I finally come into realization of how fucked the justice system is.

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1706 on: September 07, 2010, 07:49:20 AM »
i woke up at 7:30 today, shaved and took a shower and now im not even that tired any more. but booo to class and work ALL day
whats crappenin

jimi420

« Reply #1707 on: September 07, 2010, 09:23:33 AM »
6 hour break between classes. i don't want to drive back out there and waste the gas.

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
« Reply #1708 on: September 08, 2010, 02:14:37 PM »
well I'm bummed :(
So today I went and visited this girl I have a crush on with my roommate who is good friends with her, I was stoked on going....but I don't know this girl all that well right? SO I need to talk to her more to get to know her better and all right? But the problem is she's cute and shy, and doesn't really talk to people she doesn't know very well, me being one of them. Well we went to her place of employment (a cute little grocery store) and ate lunch with her, she wasn't in to me though, hopefully just cuz she don't know me. THe other problem is that my roommates, my real only gate to this girl, don't really see her too often. SO I'm kinda on my own.. So I have to find a way to get to know her better and eventually ask her out..Plus I'm at the state where I can't just move on and forget her, she's too cute and interesting. Should I just straight up ask her out, or would I be creepy?? I have to find some way to spend more time with her. help me buds.

jimi420

« Reply #1709 on: September 08, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »
well I'm bummed :(
So today I went and visited this girl I have a crush on with my roommate who is good friends with her, I was stoked on going....but I don't know this girl all that well right? SO I need to talk to her more to get to know her better and all right? But the problem is she's cute and shy, and doesn't really talk to people she doesn't know very well, me being one of them. Well we went to her place of employment (a cute little grocery store) and ate lunch with her, she wasn't in to me though, hopefully just cuz she don't know me. THe other problem is that my roommates, my real only gate to this girl, don't really see her too often. SO I'm kinda on my own.. So I have to find a way to get to know her better and eventually ask her out..Plus I'm at the state where I can't just move on and forget her, she's too cute and interesting. Should I just straight up ask her out, or would I be creepy?? I have to find some way to spend more time with her. help me buds.
facebook her, then pm her and chat a little, then when you go to get off be like "if you want to talk more here's my number :) (bitches love the smiley face)" then maybe she'll give you her number in exchange. if not... then just keep pming her and get her to open up. but once you got that number shit is easy squeeze.