Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 380408 times)

LB and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1710 on: September 02, 2010, 08:05:22 PM »
Bought a new board ...but its a little to big. Guess ill just go eat my boogers.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #1711 on: September 04, 2010, 07:52:42 PM »
Saw a commercial on BET for Being Terry Kennedy today. I will be tuning in on October 12th for the premiere even though the ad consisted of TK's abs and a bunch of his friends talking about something I already forgot about.

strangefires

« Reply #1712 on: September 04, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »
Saw a commercial on BET for Being Terry Kennedy today. I will be tuning in on October 12th for the premiere even though the ad consisted of TK's abs and a bunch of his friends talking about something I already forgot about.

awesome

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1713 on: September 05, 2010, 11:14:30 AM »
Been getting the first hint of autumn in the past few days.

I like the notion of being able to throw on a few layers and some running gloves and going skating, but I am not stoked on the gray.

jimi420

« Reply #1714 on: September 05, 2010, 11:56:09 AM »
Had a great sesh with a friend that moved away but i broke my board. Now i have to use a 4 year old Popwar with no nose.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #1715 on: September 05, 2010, 12:02:30 PM »
I haven't smoked anything in about a week, and I'm coughing up the ugliest shit. Stoked to get it out, not stoked to think what's left to come out/what's been in there for years.

Schteven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1716 on: September 06, 2010, 07:04:44 AM »
I'm gonna leave this bullshit ukranian volunteer project...but I'll still have to stay for two months.
Also, I have the nicest girlfriend ever, and I love her. But I always knew I'd have to leave her eventually.
Guess I'll just try to make the best out the last 2 months...
Fantesticle!

El Venado Zombi

« Reply #1717 on: September 07, 2010, 01:59:12 AM »
It's 4:59 AM, I'm listening to Foster Sylvers (because of Bobby Worrest's Krooked Kronicles part), and I finally came up with the topic of my reflective essay. The rough draft is due today at 3 PM and the topic is: Oscar Grant. I'm not stoked on the fact that it's about how I finally come into realization of how fucked the justice system is.

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1718 on: September 07, 2010, 07:49:20 AM »
i woke up at 7:30 today, shaved and took a shower and now im not even that tired any more. but booo to class and work ALL day
whats crappenin

jimi420

« Reply #1719 on: September 07, 2010, 09:23:33 AM »
6 hour break between classes. i don't want to drive back out there and waste the gas.

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
« Reply #1720 on: September 08, 2010, 02:14:37 PM »
well I'm bummed :(
So today I went and visited this girl I have a crush on with my roommate who is good friends with her, I was stoked on going....but I don't know this girl all that well right? SO I need to talk to her more to get to know her better and all right? But the problem is she's cute and shy, and doesn't really talk to people she doesn't know very well, me being one of them. Well we went to her place of employment (a cute little grocery store) and ate lunch with her, she wasn't in to me though, hopefully just cuz she don't know me. THe other problem is that my roommates, my real only gate to this girl, don't really see her too often. SO I'm kinda on my own.. So I have to find a way to get to know her better and eventually ask her out..Plus I'm at the state where I can't just move on and forget her, she's too cute and interesting. Should I just straight up ask her out, or would I be creepy?? I have to find some way to spend more time with her. help me buds.

jimi420

« Reply #1721 on: September 08, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »
So today I went and visited this girl I have a crush on with my roommate who is good friends with her, I was stoked on going....but I don't know this girl all that well right? SO I need to talk to her more to get to know her better and all right? But the problem is she's cute and shy, and doesn't really talk to people she doesn't know very well, me being one of them. Well we went to her place of employment (a cute little grocery store) and ate lunch with her, she wasn't in to me though, hopefully just cuz she don't know me. THe other problem is that my roommates, my real only gate to this girl, don't really see her too often. SO I'm kinda on my own.. So I have to find a way to get to know her better and eventually ask her out..Plus I'm at the state where I can't just move on and forget her, she's too cute and interesting. Should I just straight up ask her out, or would I be creepy?? I have to find some way to spend more time with her. help me buds.
facebook her, then pm her and chat a little, then when you go to get off be like "if you want to talk more here's my number :) (bitches love the smiley face)" then maybe she'll give you her number in exchange. if not... then just keep pming her and get her to open up. but once you got that number shit is easy squeeze.

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1722 on: September 08, 2010, 02:50:12 PM »
facebook her, then pm her and chat a little, then when you go to get off be like "if you want to talk more here's my number :) (bitches love the smiley face)" then maybe she'll give you her number in exchange. if not... then just keep pming her and get her to open up. but once you got that number shit is easy squeeze.

she isn't on facebook, bummer right?...i'm thinking I just have to walk into her work and chat her up, real life is so harder than internet.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #1723 on: September 08, 2010, 04:28:57 PM »

she isn't on facebook, bummer right?...i'm thinking I just have to walk into her work and chat her up, real life is so harder than internet.
be glad she doesnt have one. facebook romance is the lamest shit i can think of. go chat her up a bit and just ask her out. tell her youre interested in her and be smooth about it. its not creepy. its real life. and dont just forget about it. i was the shyest most self conscious dude in my early years which only lead to misery.
my first 2 years of college have been impressive. Can you say the same?

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1724 on: September 08, 2010, 04:34:58 PM »

be glad she doesnt have one. facebook romance is the lamest shit i can think of. go chat her up a bit and just ask her out. tell her youre interested in her and be smooth about it. its not creepy. its real life. and dont just forget about it. i was the shyest most self conscious dude in my early years which only lead to misery.
Would you advise a friend getting involved as a liaison, like to see if she's interested? Or is that just going to complicate shit?

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #1725 on: September 08, 2010, 05:23:30 PM »
i just watched Zoo  :-\
life poser

cancelled

• Rep: -24
« Reply #1726 on: September 08, 2010, 06:25:23 PM »

Would you advise a friend getting involved as a liaison, like to see if she's interested? Or is that just going to complicate shit?

like that one time in saved by the bell!

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
« Reply #1727 on: September 08, 2010, 06:37:13 PM »

Just ask her out. You know where she works, go see her at work and suprise her. She'll take that better than having a friend involved.

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1728 on: September 08, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »
Just drank two tall glasses of iced coffee....at 11:00pm.

What the fuck was I thinking?

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #1729 on: September 09, 2010, 07:51:10 AM »

thats only a good idea if you want some weird sex that will ruin your friendship. but if you want to date this chick, i advise you to just ask her out. the worst thing that could happen is her saying no and you knowing for sure to move on rather that mind fucking yourself.
my first 2 years of college have been impressive. Can you say the same?

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1730 on: September 09, 2010, 12:02:44 PM »
k, I'll go for it tomorrow...

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1731 on: September 09, 2010, 12:46:52 PM »
First day of college was good. But I have to pay 999 I didnt think I'd have to.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
« Reply #1732 on: September 09, 2010, 07:40:48 PM »
Stoked my girl is going to see The Strokes in Texas, not Stoked I can't go. She's too lucky.

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1733 on: September 09, 2010, 09:34:57 PM »
Stoked my girl is going to see The Strokes in Texas, not Stoked I can't go. She's too lucky.

I'm fucking going! Tickets cost a shit-ton though, so worth it.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #1734 on: September 09, 2010, 10:42:55 PM »
the strokes suck so much whats the deal with people thinking they dont suck super hard

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1735 on: September 10, 2010, 06:28:39 AM »
they don't  :P

somehow they're great

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1736 on: September 10, 2010, 09:46:08 AM »

Just ask her out. You know where she works, go see her at work and suprise her. She'll take that better than having a friend involved.

It worked!!!! Thanks Dudes!

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #1737 on: September 10, 2010, 11:03:02 AM »

I hope it's a show about John Cusack and Catherine Keener finding a portal into TK's insane membrane.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #1738 on: September 10, 2010, 11:37:34 AM »
Not stoked I have to wake up at 6am everyday, but stoked that I only have to work til 8. Got the rest of the day to get drunk, take naps, and eat fast food. Couple days a week I gotta babysit my friend's daughter and play Wii Mario. Guess I'm not too happy about all this but I am.

Pabst

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
  • USA
« Reply #1739 on: September 12, 2010, 05:35:00 PM »
It was cool
then i scrolled down
and then it wasn't so cool.