Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709283 times)

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -156
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1770 on: September 28, 2010, 08:53:14 AM »
Now it's 11 and they're looking for some other dude who supposedly has a gun, classes are cancelled so imma go skate today!!

frank

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1771 on: September 28, 2010, 09:15:03 AM »
got a kidney stone but got  a bottle of vicoden
whats crappenin

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #1772 on: September 28, 2010, 09:21:04 AM »
I was fucking a chick on saturday night/sunday mroning, horrible sex, she was lying there like she was dead, good looking girl, but I was over it after her un-enthusiastic performance, she even  invited me over too instigated the whole thing. So, I bent her over and realized she had a tattoo of a butterfly on her right ass cheek, then I was officially over it.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1773 on: October 04, 2010, 11:36:55 AM »
Stoked I just learned I'm getting the max amount of money, but not stoked the VA is slow at processing my papers.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1774 on: October 04, 2010, 11:49:47 AM »
i got all drunk while i was skating this weekend. 
i had mad fun but i came home with a shitload of cuts and bruises and have no idea how i got them?  i only noticed when i jumped in the shower and everything started to sting and shit.  coming home all hurt i know i had fun, i just wish i remembered how much fun i had.   

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1775 on: October 04, 2010, 02:53:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Stoked I just learned I'm getting the max amount of money, but not stoked the VA is slow at processing my papers.
[close]

Are you getting a percentage for a med board or something or is this for school?
It's for school. I need the money now, my dogs needs her shots and I need to pay for books. How long does it normally take?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1776 on: October 04, 2010, 08:24:55 PM »
I hate to say this, but I would say up to 3 months.?  It's always best to link up with the VA as soon as classes open so you can get your schedule in ASAP.?  If you wait til the beginning of the semester, the system gets very bogged down.?  The longest I ever waited was 3 months, but if I did it as soon as I could, I would get it right at the beginning.
Fuck. I did it in August, probably about a week or two before classes started. So it's been about a month. The papers have been sent and the VA has them, so I'll have to call the VA to see whats up. If I do have to wait these months, do I get the total amount for those 3 months or will I receive money for one month? I have this benefit for a whole year. I need this money ASAP, I have too many things I need to pay for and buy.

Beer Wizard

« Reply #1777 on: October 08, 2010, 07:09:13 PM »
Met the sickest most sincere middle aged dude (mid 40s to 50s) on the streets named Todd.  He said he used to skate and I was thinking to myself oh ok one of these guys again.  Then he started asking me if I could do tricks that most people wouldn't know the terminology for "ollie impossible", "nollie flip."  He started naming off his old favorite pros asking if they still skated: Mark Gonzales, Ray Barbee, Bucky Lasek, Christian Hosoi, Natas, and Tommy Guerrero.  I was skating the Tommy Guerrero krooked guest deck and showed him.  He said he used have his Bones Brigade board.  I just had an hour long conversation with this dude.  Most southern dude ever.  What I wasn't stoked on though was because this man was homeless.  He had no apparent drug or alcohol problems.  He was talking shit about all the people who came downtown to get drunk and how they were more of a nuisance than skateboarders.  He also said he was super bummed because his friends got into heavy drugs and faded out of skateboarding he claimed some had real talent.  He said he finally got the courage to do a handrail right when his friends and faded out and thats when he quit skating.  He hadn't skated in over 10 years I got some footage of him attempting a kickflip and he landed a nollie front shove.  Was so bummed that this dude was homeless though, sucks that some genuinely nice people have to live on the streets.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 07:10:54 PM by nevercomply »

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1778 on: October 08, 2010, 07:26:38 PM »
Met the sickest most sincere middle aged dude (mid 40s to 50s) on the streets named Todd. ? He said he used to skate and I was thinking to myself oh ok one of these guys again. ? Then he started asking me if I could do tricks that most people wouldn't know the terminology for "ollie impossible", "nollie flip." ? He started naming off his old favorite pros asking if they still skated: Mark Gonzales, Ray Barbee, Bucky Lasek, Christian Hosoi, Natas, and Tommy Guerrero. ? I was skating the Tommy Guerrero krooked guest deck and showed him. ? He said he used have his Bones Brigade board. ? I just had an hour long conversation with this dude. ? Most southern dude ever. ? What I wasn't stoked on though was because this man was homeless. ? He had no apparent drug or alcohol problems. ? He was talking shit about all the people who came downtown to get drunk and how they were more of a nuisance than skateboarders. ? He also said he was super bummed because his friends got into heavy drugs and faded out of skateboarding he claimed some had real talent. ? He said he finally got the courage to do a handrail right when his friends and faded out and thats when he quit skating. ? He hadn't skated in over 10 years I got some footage of him attempting a kickflip and he landed a nollie front shove. ? Was so bummed that this dude was homeless though, sucks that some genuinely nice people have to live on the streets.
That's awesome, but sad at the same time. Buy him a setup, I'm sure he would be stoked.

Beer Wizard

« Reply #1779 on: October 08, 2010, 07:30:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Met the sickest most sincere middle aged dude (mid 40s to 50s) on the streets named Todd. ? He said he used to skate and I was thinking to myself oh ok one of these guys again. ? Then he started asking me if I could do tricks that most people wouldn't know the terminology for "ollie impossible", "nollie flip." ? He started naming off his old favorite pros asking if they still skated: Mark Gonzales, Ray Barbee, Bucky Lasek, Christian Hosoi, Natas, and Tommy Guerrero. ? I was skating the Tommy Guerrero krooked guest deck and showed him. ? He said he used have his Bones Brigade board. ? I just had an hour long conversation with this dude. ? Most southern dude ever. ? What I wasn't stoked on though was because this man was homeless. ? He had no apparent drug or alcohol problems. ? He was talking shit about all the people who came downtown to get drunk and how they were more of a nuisance than skateboarders. ? He also said he was super bummed because his friends got into heavy drugs and faded out of skateboarding he claimed some had real talent. ? He said he finally got the courage to do a handrail right when his friends and faded out and thats when he quit skating. ? He hadn't skated in over 10 years I got some footage of him attempting a kickflip and he landed a nollie front shove. ? Was so bummed that this dude was homeless though, sucks that some genuinely nice people have to live on the streets.
[close]
That's awesome, but sad at the same time. Buy him a setup, I'm sure he would be stoked.

If I ever run into that guy again and have cash on me I definitely will.

Edit: He's at the end of this video:
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 08:19:52 PM by nevercomply »

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1780 on: October 21, 2010, 09:18:51 AM »
I had a date last Sunday that went super well and I plan on having another one in the near future and hopefully get into a somewhat steady relationship, but we're both super busy for the past and next week. Stoked that this is all actually happening to me for once, but the uncertainty and waiting is killing me.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1781 on: November 01, 2010, 10:20:34 PM »
Doing all my schoolwork from the past two weeks in a couple hours. Due in... Two hours. My head kills. But this wonderful procrastination gave me plenty of time to just skate and chill. Overall it's a fifty fifty swing, as long as I pass my classes.

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 45
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #1782 on: November 02, 2010, 07:31:38 AM »
Epicly wasted this weekend... completely burned the bridge with a girl via a 3:00 blackout rage text. i was seeing for a long time.. however she had it coming and now I have nothing keeping me in this mildly shitty province.

Also stoked on spending sunday night strung out on the floor on mushrooms with the homies.

jimi420

« Reply #1783 on: November 04, 2010, 01:06:44 PM »
A 24 year old black mom asked me to help her with our government homework sometime and with a wink said that she could think of some way to pay me back but i have a girlfriend.

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #1784 on: November 04, 2010, 07:36:54 PM »
I just got a job again after not working for a while. A week later I get a $40 parking ticket. Also, I had to pay a bunch of the paycheck towards my credit card. It comes and right away it goes.

RobDyrdek

« Reply #1785 on: November 04, 2010, 08:18:27 PM »
how much time im putting into my tamagotchi

Beer Wizard

« Reply #1786 on: November 04, 2010, 08:23:08 PM »
skating in the rain

Hola

• Rep: 56
  • 2NE1
« Reply #1787 on: November 04, 2010, 09:27:48 PM »
skating in the rain

maybe in the summer, but its too cold now!

i got a new job.  ill be able to pay bills on time and buy food that i actually want to eat, and buy boards once a month instead of skating hand me downs for 3 months at a time.  but i dont know how ill be able to find time to skate

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1788 on: November 09, 2010, 12:12:03 AM »
Got the a-ok to start skating again from my Doctor this afternoon.

It's snowing.

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1789 on: November 09, 2010, 10:15:58 AM »
Writing A paper about <--------that dude(afx)....

Richard D. is hella tight but it's still a paper

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1790 on: November 12, 2010, 09:25:14 PM »
All of these titty gifs going around are great but they make it so damn hard to get anything done.

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1791 on: November 12, 2010, 11:51:08 PM »
being drunk but not having any of you guys logged onto facebook chat to harass.  :(

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1792 on: November 14, 2010, 04:06:23 PM »
Remember Marvel's Human Torch from The Fantastic Four?

well guess who's playing Marvel's Captain America in "the first avenger" movie

guess he came on a discount
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 04:10:26 PM by boyan »

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #1793 on: November 14, 2010, 04:13:36 PM »
Figuring out sweep picking by myself.
even the steven

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1794 on: November 14, 2010, 04:48:52 PM »

Could've gone way worse. But mother fucking Hugo Weaving is the red skull. FUCK YEAH.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #1795 on: November 14, 2010, 11:47:38 PM »
In the kitchen I work in today I didnt see a small patch of water on the floor and having no tread on my shoes I slipped and fell. My neck has been real stiff lately and this just made it worse. As I fell though I managed to throw pizza sauce all over a co worker.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #1796 on: November 15, 2010, 03:05:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Could've gone way worse. But mother fucking Hugo Weaving is the red skull. FUCK YEAH.

he seems like a good pick, he even muscled up to actually look like him, it's just weird

and yeah I also think Hugo Weaving will be a sick Red Skull

Hola

• Rep: 56
  • 2NE1
« Reply #1797 on: November 15, 2010, 04:39:26 AM »
i jacked off at work today

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #1798 on: November 15, 2010, 12:54:50 PM »
In the kitchen I work in today I didnt see a small patch of water on the floor and having no tread on my shoes I slipped and fell. My neck has been real stiff lately and this just made it worse. As I fell though I managed to throw pizza sauce all over a co worker.
You need to get yourself some of these my man:

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Fishsticks

• Rep: 30
« Reply #1799 on: November 15, 2010, 01:22:59 PM »
Stoked: The P-rod part coming out today. Sounds crazy!

Not Stoked: Being European, meaning this isn't available for purchase, and no one has uploaded it anywhere. Going on the computer every tenth minute updating the P-rod post to see if it's been posted