Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709410 times)

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 117
  • evensteven
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1830 on: December 11, 2010, 07:19:30 PM »
I skated all the way to the other side of town to see this new park and it sucked, they put it in the side of town that is stuck between two bridges so they cannot build out any further, the cops make money for the state by busting kids who skate and bike. I was skating back from that hell hole and this guy who was sitting down jumped up and got in my way, saying me and you are going to talk at which point I said no hell no praise the dark lord Jesus and skated on, he chased me down in his truck and tried to cut me off at the bridge, I had noticed he was wearing the same shoes as the guy who was yelling at that kid for ripping out his bush, so anyways he got out smiling like he had won and i said man why dont you mind your own business , he said nothing and was walking toward me aggressively so i started  running and i said man i hope you can run REALLY FAST and if you catch me I'll blow your fucking face up, and he said oh I can run Really fucking fast! i had to jump a bridge with a huge drop but I got away, this guy sucked and I would of hit him if it were not for him saying he can run really fast and the fact that I dont want to go to jail.
even the steven

RobDyrdek

« Reply #1831 on: December 11, 2010, 07:30:56 PM »
I skated all the way to the other side of town to see this new park and it sucked, they put it in the side of town that is stuck between two bridges so they cannot build out any further, the cops make money for the state by busting kids who skate and bike. I was skating back from that hell hole and this guy who was sitting down jumped up and got in my way, saying me and you are going to talk at which point I said no hell no praise the dark lord Jesus and skated on, he chased me down in his truck and tried to cut me off at the bridge, I had noticed he was wearing the same shoes as the guy who was yelling at that kid for ripping out his bush, so anyways he got out smiling like he had won and i said man why dont you mind your own business , he said nothing and was walking toward me aggressively so i started  running and i said man i hope you can run REALLY FAST and if you catch me I'll blow your fucking face up, and he said oh I can run Really fucking fast! i had to jump a bridge with a huge drop but I got away, this guy sucked and I would of hit him if it were not for him saying he can run really fast and the fact that I dont want to go to jail.

WTF hahaha what a crazy ass dude... he was just following you then started running after you? Sounds terrifying haha, and Im a grown ass 20 year old manboy

jimi420

« Reply #1832 on: December 11, 2010, 09:40:19 PM »
My 17 year old ass is grounded. I've watched The Road and Adventureland today, it's only 3:37 PM and I cannot remember the last time I watched two movies in one day. fuck.
dude today i watch a total of 4 movies. Last house on the left, Wolfman, Saw 5, life is hot in cracktown. Last time i got grounded when i was 17 too. What'd you do? 

lighting

• Rep: -19
« Reply #1833 on: December 11, 2010, 09:58:07 PM »
Expand Quote
My 17 year old ass is grounded. I've watched The Road and Adventureland today, it's only 3:37 PM and I cannot remember the last time I watched two movies in one day. fuck.
[close]
dude today i watch a total of 4 movies. Last house on the left, Wolfman, Saw 5, life is hot in cracktown. Last time i got grounded when i was 17 too. What'd you do? 
possession of marijuana ticket.  :'(
then I wuz
couchlocked
til' tha
morning

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #1834 on: December 11, 2010, 11:26:05 PM »
My swellbow i got today.
haven't had one in like... 7 years?
sucks to be sore, but fun to be puffy.
@idealhandmades

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1835 on: December 12, 2010, 12:00:26 AM »
i just ate a cookie but it kind of tastes like lettuce

jimi420

« Reply #1836 on: December 12, 2010, 06:55:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
possession of marijuana ticket.  :'(
damn. next time swallow that shit up.

overheated

« Reply #1837 on: December 12, 2010, 08:26:51 AM »
We had an exam at college which I passed so we went into town afterwards.

Then we all got barred from the largest bar chain in the UK within half an hour of drinking.

Tbh the only think I'm not stoked on is the hangover
Barred from spoons?

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #1838 on: December 12, 2010, 08:57:17 AM »
Spent 2 entire days in maximum security jail for trying to keep my drunken girlfriend from acting a fool.  Police thought I was throwing some domestic violence her way, so they charged me with additional public intox and resisting arrest charges.  $1500 out of my pocket just to get out, I lost my job, still paying for a lawyer, court dates looming, and then I get a bill in the mail from a hospital visit 2 months ago for $250.  Life is pulling me in every direction...

But I'm still increasingly optimistic for the new year.  FRESH START, SUCKA!  Time to grow up.

RobDyrdek

« Reply #1839 on: December 12, 2010, 09:40:04 AM »
^damn thats gnarly, hope the new years is a good change for you bro

Pissin in the wind

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1840 on: December 12, 2010, 11:58:48 AM »
Expand Quote

Then we all got barred from the largest bar chain in the UK within half an hour of drinking.

[close]
Barred from spoons?
Yep haha

overheated

« Reply #1841 on: December 12, 2010, 12:29:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Barred from spoons?
[close]
Yep haha
Haha, good going man.

lighting

• Rep: -19
« Reply #1842 on: December 12, 2010, 06:20:08 PM »
metallica.
then I wuz
couchlocked
til' tha
morning

RobDyrdek

« Reply #1843 on: December 12, 2010, 06:37:09 PM »
leavin on the midnight train to georgia

jildo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • my blog? avatar image
« Reply #1844 on: December 12, 2010, 09:03:07 PM »
metallica.

hahaha, i'm kind of with you on that.
some of their shit is just so hilarious that it's almost awesome, but not really. is that even an opinion?

ah well,
WHIPLASH!!!

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #1845 on: December 13, 2010, 09:29:32 AM »
I'm almost done with my first paper due today but I have one more to start, due Wednesday...looks like I won't be sleeping for a couple days.

Fine Young Cannibal

• Rep: 49
« Reply #1846 on: December 14, 2010, 01:14:09 AM »
Working from 4 AM to 8 PM today.

earlygrab

« Reply #1847 on: December 14, 2010, 11:47:47 AM »
After busting my ass for 12 years in the art and advertising world, I finally have an easy non competitive job that allows me to be around skating and my family. I'm bored as fuck.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #1848 on: December 16, 2010, 02:13:45 PM »
had the banging ass lunch today.
been tasting that same lunch for the last 5 hours.

ccc333

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
  • ohyeah
« Reply #1849 on: December 22, 2010, 10:26:45 AM »
I got 1000 posts, not really trying.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #1850 on: December 22, 2010, 10:51:04 AM »
I got 1000 posts, not really trying.

HA
@idealhandmades

jimi420

« Reply #1851 on: December 22, 2010, 11:00:33 AM »
Christmas. I've already gotten most of my presents. Plus i'm getting a new car but i'm going to miss my old one. The tires got slashed and it was leaking oil but the hood wouldn't pop so we couldn't check it out. it was a 78 ford ltd. and my parents finally gave me the camera they promised for going to Rehab 2 years ago.

Austin

• Rep: -80
« Reply #1852 on: December 22, 2010, 11:01:28 AM »
Picked 70 ponds of pecans over the last 2 days, finally have money to buy people christmas gifts and maybe spoil myself a little.
I like my trucks how i like my women, Loose.

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #1853 on: December 22, 2010, 06:07:10 PM »
Havent skated in a week in a half because of the rain, but all my chronic bruises and ankle/back pains have gotten better

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #1854 on: December 24, 2010, 06:11:26 AM »
staying up all night makes me realize just how bad my nightfarts are

8)

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #1855 on: December 26, 2010, 11:08:31 AM »
I fly home to Portland tomorrow, but my flight is at 7 in the morning, and my mom's place is about two hours from the airport. Looks like I wont be getting much of a chance to sleep tonight.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

kevbo999

« Reply #1856 on: January 04, 2011, 07:55:42 AM »
Interview for a bilingual job tomorrow.  My French isn't exactly what you would call "standard".  Here goes nothing...

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1857 on: January 06, 2011, 03:09:38 PM »
so yesterday I took the day off from work because I had a nasty case of pink eye. Around 8:30am I received a txt from and unknown number. Here is how it went:

Hubby just left do you wanna
Haha...you have the wrong number.
Your loss
Send me your pic
Why should i    describe yourself to me
Short. Fat.balding.small penis. Come get some.
How small
Only 8"
Really    that would fit me nice   hubby is only five
So...describe yourself
I am 42 white 36d  128 lbs shaved five foot nine brown hair green eyes and a little wet
Sounds nice...but honestly,I'm happily married, sitting home on a sick day, and just playing with you. Send me a pic...i want to jack off now. You got me all worked up!
cant thowaway phone sorry   how big is your cock really
Ha...8" why don't you believe me?
With a cock like that your wife must be happy   how old are you  isnt marriage boring  same person all the time
I'm 36. Been with my wife almost 15 years.it has its ups and downs.she still gives amazing bj's though. The corner stone of a good marriage. So you're cheating on your husband because the sex sucks?
Yes it does   i like things he wont do  i like a large dick
What won't he do?
I like girls he wont let me play and i like rape roleplay and semi public sex
Bummer. Sounds like the perfect wife to me. I don't blame you for cheating. Wish you could send a pic....damn. I love all that freaky shit.
Is your wife bi    i am rubbing my pussy now    so worked up
Nah....she's not. She just likes this big hard dick. Wish I could give out to you.you'd love it.i would put it in deep.make you scream.
Maybe we can meet   i am using my big toy now
Fuck yeah.. Work that little pussy. Can't meet though..
Tell me bout your wife  make me cum on my nine inch toy   i would love pussy and cock now
She's hot.big tits. Tall blonde
WHAT KIND OF PUSSY
Shit...i have to go. Good sexting with you.I'm a faithful man though.sorry if I left you hanging. Good luck finding a big dick!

/end

I don't know how I feel about it. It took me so off guard that I didn't know what to say to her and I chickened out when she started asking about my wife's pussy. I also thought it might be one of my friends fucking with me, so I was too afraid to say too much to this random person. My wife was there the whole time too laughing about it all. I wish I had to balls to keep it going longer...

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1858 on: January 12, 2011, 06:31:27 AM »
Got a good bit of snow here yesterday/last night so I was gonna finally snowboard. But first I have to shovel the driveway with our shitty plastic shovel enough to go out and buy more rock salt, and I gotta do a bunch of shit for my online class that's due tomorrow. Some of the stuff that's due Friday requires (well, would be easier) with Illustrator. Of course, I don't have Illustrator on my laptop since it's on all the Macs at school. We're supposed to get more snow, so I don't know if I'll even be able to make it to school to work on it. Looks like I'm stuck using Photoshop CS :(
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1859 on: January 12, 2011, 06:33:55 AM »
so yesterday I took the day off from work because I had a nasty case of pink eye. Around 8:30am I received a txt from and unknown number. Here is how it went:

Hubby just left do you wanna
Haha...you have the wrong number.
Your loss
Send me your pic
Why should i    describe yourself to me
Short. Fat.balding.small penis. Come get some.
How small
Only 8"
Really    that would fit me nice   hubby is only five
So...describe yourself
I am 42 white 36d  128 lbs shaved five foot nine brown hair green eyes and a little wet
Sounds nice...but honestly,I'm happily married, sitting home on a sick day, and just playing with you. Send me a pic...i want to jack off now. You got me all worked up!
cant thowaway phone sorry   how big is your cock really
Ha...8" why don't you believe me?
With a cock like that your wife must be happy   how old are you  isnt marriage boring  same person all the time
I'm 36. Been with my wife almost 15 years.it has its ups and downs.she still gives amazing bj's though. The corner stone of a good marriage. So you're cheating on your husband because the sex sucks?
Yes it does   i like things he wont do  i like a large dick
What won't he do?
I like girls he wont let me play and i like rape roleplay and semi public sex
Bummer. Sounds like the perfect wife to me. I don't blame you for cheating. Wish you could send a pic....damn. I love all that freaky shit.
Is your wife bi    i am rubbing my pussy now    so worked up
Nah....she's not. She just likes this big hard dick. Wish I could give out to you.you'd love it.i would put it in deep.make you scream.
Maybe we can meet   i am using my big toy now
Fuck yeah.. Work that little pussy. Can't meet though..
Tell me bout your wife  make me cum on my nine inch toy   i would love pussy and cock now
She's hot.big tits. Tall blonde
WHAT KIND OF PUSSY
Shit...i have to go. Good sexting with you.I'm a faithful man though.sorry if I left you hanging. Good luck finding a big dick!

/end

I don't know how I feel about it. It took me so off guard that I didn't know what to say to her and I chickened out when she started asking about my wife's pussy. I also thought it might be one of my friends fucking with me, so I was too afraid to say too much to this random person. My wife was there the whole time too laughing about it all. I wish I had to balls to keep it going longer...

So appropriate for your post haha  ;D
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.