Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709414 times)

friendly dave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1860 on: January 12, 2011, 10:33:04 AM »
Somebody in spain tried to rip off my credit card from about 14 hundred dollars. My bank blocked the transactions, but now I don't have a credit card until my new one comes in the mail.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

strangefires

« Reply #1861 on: January 12, 2011, 01:38:37 PM »

jimi420

« Reply #1862 on: January 13, 2011, 09:42:12 AM »
Got a new girl, but the only problem is, is that she's a.... JUGGALET! tricky ass juggalets making me think they're good people.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #1863 on: January 13, 2011, 09:56:21 AM »
Got a new girl, but the only problem is, is that she's a.... JUGGALET! tricky ass juggalets making me think they're good people.
Perhaps you will be our sleeper agent reporting on next year's gathering of the juggalos.

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #1864 on: January 13, 2011, 03:54:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Perhaps you will be our sleeper agent reporting on next year's gathering of the juggalos.

back this fucking idea, somebody get this kid some face-paint, a t-shirt and a hatchet man necklace.
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1865 on: January 13, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »
Someone post that pic of him and say 'he's halfway there'
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

jimi420

« Reply #1866 on: January 13, 2011, 08:28:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

back this fucking idea, somebody get this kid some face-paint, a t-shirt and a hatchet man necklace.
I better not mention that i know how magnets work, that might out me. 

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #1867 on: January 13, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »
he's halfway there!

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1868 on: January 20, 2011, 12:10:16 PM »
School in general. I'm in my second-to-last quarter and cannot wait to graduate. But the workload is regular, especially considering I'm only taking 4 classes this quarter. It's not even so much that the work is difficult. It's all just time consuming and I'm very picky about any designs I do, even though I never feel I'm finished with one. While it helps me to work really hard, it also fucks up my time management because I'll spend way too long on one thing because I'm not entirely happy with it. I have to really force myself to walk away from it and do something else, but even then it's all I can think about.

So I guess you could say that Graphic Design in general is making me very annoyed right now. Don't get me wrong though, I fucking love it and hope I can find a decent job once I graduate.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #1869 on: January 20, 2011, 04:42:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Haha. How did you fall for a juggalette? They're pretty open about being ICP fans (i.e. hillbillies).

Locbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
  • OWWW HAVE MERCY!
« Reply #1870 on: January 20, 2011, 05:14:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Haha. How did you fall for a juggalette? They're pretty open about being ICP fans (i.e. hillbillies).

was she overweight, missing teeth, braided hair with a eyebrow piercing?
Adam Dyet is the black jellybean of skateboarding.

jimi420

« Reply #1871 on: January 20, 2011, 09:13:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

She looked like everyone else! Stick skinny, no face paint, all her teeth and nice auburn hair. The only give away that she was a juggalette was that stupid hacketman tattoo. Then i started hanging out with her more and hearing ICP and she talked about going to that damn Meeting of the Juggalos. She tricked me.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #1872 on: January 20, 2011, 10:22:52 PM »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #1873 on: January 21, 2011, 06:32:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
She looked like everyone else! Stick skinny, no face paint, all her teeth and nice auburn hair. The only give away that she was a juggalette was that stupid hacketman tattoo. Then i started hanging out with her more and hearing ICP and she talked about going to that damn Meeting of the Juggalos. She tricked me.
You're in whether you like it or not soldier. Your mission is to trick the female into thinking you have affections for her and slide you're way into the Gathering. From there, you will observe and document the action of the Juggalettes and 'los. Keep frosty. Don't let your guard down. After the Gathering, dispose of the female.

Mackattack

« Reply #1874 on: January 21, 2011, 05:10:50 PM »
My roomates dog waltzed into my room and casually dropped a used menstrual pad on my floor,  inches from my Sega Genesis controller. I took it out back and burned it with lighter fluid.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #1875 on: January 21, 2011, 07:00:43 PM »
Really stoked: they're filming a movie by my office, this is basically in the shadow of the Capital building, and almost in front of the Governor's Mansion (you can juuuust start to see part of it in the first photo). Anyway, they put up the biggest fucking green screen I've ever seen in my life... it's so green it just emanates awesomeness.

Not stoked: it's for some Twilight bullshit so I'll probably never see what they did to the park this is in.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #1876 on: January 21, 2011, 08:27:15 PM »

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #1877 on: January 22, 2011, 01:48:02 AM »

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #1878 on: January 22, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »
Was supposed to get beer and pizza with this cute asian girl last night. She forgot, and didn't show. The beer and pizza was really good.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

dolphin titties

• Rep: 32
  • tastes liek shit
« Reply #1879 on: January 22, 2011, 01:47:39 PM »
Was supposed to get beer and pizza with this cute asian girl last night. She forgot, and didn't show. The beer and pizza was really good.

haha awesome, there's always a silver lining!

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #1880 on: January 22, 2011, 09:20:54 PM »
My roomates dog waltzed into my room and casually dropped a used menstrual pad on my floor,?  inches from my Sega Genesis controller. I took it out back and burned it with lighter fluid.

The dog??????

jimi420

« Reply #1881 on: January 22, 2011, 09:38:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
You're in whether you like it or not soldier. Your mission is to trick the female into thinking you have affections for her and slide you're way into the Gathering. From there, you will observe and document the action of the Juggalettes and 'los. Keep frosty. Don't let your guard down. After the Gathering, dispose of the female.
If it's my duty then I'll have to accept. I want to write a novel about it. I want to title it Niggalo: The Secret Life of a Black Juggalo

Mackattack

« Reply #1882 on: January 23, 2011, 10:08:33 PM »
Expand Quote
My roomates dog waltzed into my room and casually dropped a used menstrual pad on my floor,??  inches from my Sega Genesis controller. I took it out back and burned it with lighter fluid.
[close]

The dog??????

Haha the pad. The dog is my soulmate.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #1883 on: January 24, 2011, 05:10:35 PM »
I had a fun session at the park today with some friends, got a couple b roll lines on film, but then when we left, i think i forgot my board leaning up against my car, and when we got back it was no where to be found.
gonna have to buy a new complete tomorrow. i hate fresh clean completes.
and im gonna miss my stage 8 indys. sniffle...slapsniffle...sniffle.
@idealhandmades

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #1884 on: January 24, 2011, 09:49:27 PM »
Bought a car.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1885 on: January 26, 2011, 08:01:55 PM »
Finally finished this restaurant table-top display. Using spray-adhesive in a poorly ventilated room gave me a major headache.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1886 on: January 26, 2011, 08:02:25 PM »
Bought a car.

Congrats! What's the part you're not stoked on?

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1887 on: January 27, 2011, 06:07:44 PM »
Pretty faced chubby girls.

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1888 on: January 27, 2011, 08:46:45 PM »
So I got a call from this realtor letting me know I got an apartment I was after. Such a relief since I leave in two days. But when I lived out there last year, I had bought and brought some furniture, which I had to leave, expecting my friends to at least hold on to them so they can keep using them until I came back. This dude I've lost all trust in already blew it even harder. He brought my couch, skate bench, and dresser to his new place next door, but I guess he left it in their basement and some fucks who apparently worked there cleaned the basement and my shit was gone. So now I have my mattress and a desk chair. My place isn't even big (A small studio), but I was hoping I wouldn't have to get much to furnish it. At least I'm getting the deposit back for the last place, so I can get a Uhaul and dominate the Salvation Army.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #1889 on: January 27, 2011, 09:36:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Bought a car.
[close]

Congrats! What's the part you're not stoked on?

Just kinda shitting realizing how much money I put down. Im bad at being an adult.