Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 379470 times)

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -177
  • Typos here there and everywhere
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1950 on: February 14, 2011, 08:25:16 AM »
finally a nice warm day but windy as hell.
water and wind is my kryptonite!? 

at least you can skate in one direction and not have to worry about pushing

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #1951 on: February 14, 2011, 08:38:00 AM »

haha, i guess thats a more positive way to look at it but its hard to land stuff when its super windy, at least for me.
its cool, i'm gonna grab a cup of coffee and take the cruiser for a ride.  its been while since its seen the light of day

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #1952 on: February 14, 2011, 08:40:05 AM »

haha, i guess thats a more positive way to look at it but its hard to land stuff when its super windy, at least for me.
its cool, i'm gonna grab a cup of coffee and take the cruiser for a ride.  its been while since its seen the light of day

if its really windy, you can indirectly fart at people you dont like. thats awesome.
instagram.com/used_shoe/

dolphin titties

• Rep: 32
  • tastes liek shit
« Reply #1953 on: February 14, 2011, 08:44:56 AM »
this past weekend. had some fun times skateboarding, but plans with a girl fell through

drop acid, that what I did last time I got stood up.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 534
« Reply #1954 on: February 14, 2011, 09:02:12 AM »
Kinda realised that Im love with this chick who lives milions of miles from me , and not sure what to do about it . I could move to her city and try to get with her , but at the same time Ive had no real signals from this chick that shes into me except some canceld dates we were gonna do some time ago

Im not sure if horribly romantic to move all that way just for a cup of coffe with her or if its borderline stalker hah !
Do it, then shut down pathetic & failed attempts @ sexual relations thread for all eternity.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1955 on: February 14, 2011, 09:05:42 AM »
water and wind is my kryptonite!?? 

its cool, i'm gonna grab a cup of coffee and take the cruiser for a ride.?  its been while since its seen the light of day

something i like to do on windy days is push as fast as i can into the wind and do a trick, that way i feel like im busenitz but im probably only travelling at a couple miles an hour

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #1956 on: February 14, 2011, 01:45:16 PM »
Disabled facebook. But i did it because people are getting to me.

Tale Crab

• Rep: 331
« Reply #1957 on: February 14, 2011, 02:13:10 PM »
Kinda realised that Im love with this chick who lives milions of miles from me , and not sure what to do about it . I could move to her city and try to get with her , but at the same time Ive had no real signals from this chick that shes into me except some canceld dates we were gonna do some time ago

Im not sure if horribly romantic to move all that way just for a cup of coffe with her or if its borderline stalker hah !
It's going to be a Sexfest!

« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 02:16:32 PM by Tale Crab »

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #1958 on: February 15, 2011, 05:00:41 AM »
Just ate shit loads of Yaki niku... It was delicious but i feel like crap and have meat induced diarrhea... I guess it was worth ot though

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw
« Reply #1959 on: February 15, 2011, 07:11:36 AM »
stoked--my roommate and i went out to a bar by my place last night, and we banged 2 girls who were friends.  not stoked--the cheap-ass condom broke.  FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

swllbo

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1960 on: February 16, 2011, 08:54:16 PM »
Looks like nice weather for the rest of the week, but I rolled my ankle today.It's not hurting to bad now and I skated on it all day. I guess I will know tomorrow.

A.J.K.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #1961 on: February 17, 2011, 06:57:03 AM »
Walking to school today i slipped on some ice and wrecked my back, so i just decided to take a day off.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #1962 on: February 18, 2011, 08:24:58 PM »
finally got to skate today but ended up kneeing myself in the face. and its getting cold again later this week

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #1963 on: February 19, 2011, 12:32:47 AM »
Stoked I haven't had fast food for a week. Not stoked that I think it's an accomplishment.

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #1964 on: February 19, 2011, 01:14:45 AM »
Working the graveyard shift again.

On one hand, my income has quadrupled and I can now live comfortably and save for future travels.

On the other, sleeping when the sun is out feels so unnatural, so wrong.  I know my social life is going to collapse and I am going to recede into anxiety and instability.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #1965 on: February 22, 2011, 09:07:01 PM »
made a new account after having been focused about a year ago. sorta stoked.

back in september i injured my foot, running after a kid at work. went on workers comp a month into my first semester back in school after a 5 year hiatus. this was pretty awesome as i was able to get involved in a writing community that i wouldn't have been able to otherwise, if working 45 hours a week, and i quickly resolved any sense of intimidation by returning to school as a 25 year old returning full time undergrad. Grades have been great and scholarships are coming- even better.

after an MRI and a month in a walking cast the podiatrist told me that he couldn't do anything for my injury and told me to no longer use the walking cast. two months go by, out of work, getting paid, with a limp that had gotten progressively worse.

2 months later workers comp sends me to another othro doctor who tells me that the reason i've been limping and my gait has been thrown off is that i've got a 5 layer ligament tear and i'll be wearing another walking cast, this time on crutches for 2 months.

still out of work, getting paid to go to school, have sex, get tattooed, work on writing projects, read, chill, plan for the summer, and will be flying to SF to head to Eureka with the female to see friends for a week next month.

however
i can't skate, ride my bike, run, or walk without crutches, and have a fucking limp.

stoked, but not stoked. gotta keep the PMA

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • reptiles
« Reply #1966 on: February 24, 2011, 05:44:55 PM »
me and my roommates are planning a trip down to nola for mardi gras. everything was perfect at first- we were going to take a train down, meet up with my buddy who's coming up from galveston, stay at his friend's place and then drive back to chicago together. well, now i guess the dude's who's place we were going to stay at can only give us some floor space on sunday night. i just got a text that my friend secured us a backyard to sleep in and some tents. rad. i guess i'm fine with that, but one of my roommates is a girl and no matter how down a girl is they are guaranteed to bitch about sleeping on the ground and not having a shower for a week.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #1967 on: February 24, 2011, 07:50:37 PM »
got a two hour session in today, but its supposed to snow another five inches tonight

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1968 on: February 25, 2011, 07:01:08 AM »
on my lunch break at work i was cruising prety fast to the shop to get some food, someone dropped their bag infront of me causing me to slam prety hard but it didnt hurt just loads of graizes on my leg hands and elbow, had to get a bandage from work coz the graize was getting stuck to my trousers so now everyone in the office thinks im a "hardman" coz they were all grossed out and i was just like meh

unstoked: loads of new scabs in process
stoked: everyone i work with thinks im hard

loool

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #1969 on: February 26, 2011, 05:01:27 PM »
I have put $4k in my savings account every month since October, and will continue to do so until next October.  I can do this because I have no bills or anything to spend my money on....... because I am in Afghanistan.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #1970 on: February 27, 2011, 07:59:39 AM »
I have put $4k in my savings account every month since October, and will continue to do so until next October.  I can do this because I have no bills or anything to spend my money on....... because I am in Afghanistan.

damn, homie.

could start up a nice little spot in a tattoo shop or do some traveling with that chunk though!

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1971 on: February 27, 2011, 08:54:17 AM »
Our goal is to have close to 60k by the time I get out.  We are paying for a trip to Italy and a down payment on a house and then leave some in savings and I would like to learn how to invest some time.  It's pretty dope seeing it grow.  It almost makes the sacrifice worth it.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #1972 on: February 28, 2011, 07:01:36 AM »
i skated pretty hard yesterday, so hard that i can barely walk right now.   

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #1973 on: February 28, 2011, 11:13:39 AM »
Had pretty much no sleep last night and had to get up first thing for a short exam at collage.
I passed it though which was good.

With the rest of the day off and the first time it wasn't raining in a long while I went down to the skatepark.
It was full of  6 or 7 year old kids running all over the ramps with their dad sat on the ledge watching them.
I tried skating for a bit but got sick of little shit-head kids running around like its a playground. So I stood at the top of a ramp for a while hoping they would eventually fuck off. A bit later their fucking mum shows up with a box of sandwiches and they all sit right in the middle of this small park eating. At this point I had enough of wasting my day off and was swearing at everything I looked at.
The fat bitch then looks at her husband and says in the shittiest tone "What is he doing over there?"
What the fuck does it look like I'm doing you fat fucking mess. Stood at the top of a ramp holding a skateboard trying to skate in a fucking skatepark while an entire family eat on the box right in the center of the place. Is there really nowhere else you could do this shit? Should your kids not be in school?

A bit after this someone I used to skate with 7 years ago and have not seen since showed up and we skated for a few hours.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #1974 on: February 28, 2011, 11:24:20 AM »
Exactly why I don't skate the park till after dark.

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1975 on: February 28, 2011, 12:24:45 PM »
Exactly why I don't skate the park till after dark.

Or shout "There's a Plan B and Element autograph thing going on at the mall!"  You can also say that Andrew Reynold is skating somewhere else in town".  Dickhead move?  Their little kids, they'll get over it.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #1976 on: February 28, 2011, 02:24:21 PM »
i really dont get why people just stand there and get pissed when it happens. TELL THEM NOT TO DO IT or they wont understand.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -285
« Reply #1977 on: February 28, 2011, 02:30:58 PM »
Yea, just speak up. What's so hard about that?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1978 on: February 28, 2011, 02:41:32 PM »
Yea, just speak up. What's so hard about that?

And if that doesn't work, then you 'accidentally' bump in to them (or run them over).  I usually accompany this with "Oh I'm sorry, I was actually trying to skate at the skatepark, silly me"

dolphin titties

• Rep: 32
  • tastes liek shit
« Reply #1979 on: February 28, 2011, 04:54:22 PM »
Yah yelling at the little kids at the park is fun, Do it lots, it shouldnt scare em too bad. Youre not gonna get beat up by their dad or anything.