Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709653 times)

Tale Crab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 350
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #1980 on: March 05, 2011, 01:43:10 PM »
My last shit had some blueish fungi looking stuff.
That's what you get.

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #1981 on: March 06, 2011, 03:08:52 AM »
got really drunk last night and had a sick time, but woke up this morning with a piece of glass in my hand, not stoked.
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

VictoriousOG

« Reply #1982 on: March 06, 2011, 12:55:01 PM »
got really drunk last night and had a sick time, but woke up this morning with my leg soaked in a puddle of beer, not stoked.

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #1983 on: March 08, 2011, 12:37:45 AM »
Walking home past a guy finishing up capping the only ledge near my neighborhood. bs board on a tv the other day

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #1984 on: March 08, 2011, 03:36:19 AM »
got really high last night and had a sick time, but woke up this morning with a piece of glass in my foot, not stoked.

its a small world

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1985 on: March 08, 2011, 09:36:53 AM »
Just spent two hours of amateur plumbing to fix my toilet after my roommate clogged it while I slept last night just so I could take a shit.  But what a relief it was to take that shit and flush it down.

highgrade

• Rep: 36
« Reply #1986 on: March 09, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »
Stoked i got unemployment, but not stoked only got approved for like 16weeks. And i think if i had wanted just like 1week to file my claim, i would've gotten more money and longer claim. Sucks they make it super confusing, and go like 4months behind you last worked. Oh well atleast getting paid.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #1987 on: March 09, 2011, 02:18:07 PM »
So this girl I really like told me she isn't going to prom, or at least doesn't want to. Should I still try to ask her?

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #1988 on: March 09, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
No. Prom is stupid. You ask her out on a date, it'll be cheaper, and you'll still be able to play with her tits.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

VictoriousOG

« Reply #1989 on: March 09, 2011, 03:40:52 PM »
Ok word.

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1990 on: March 11, 2011, 10:33:30 PM »
Went bowling tonight, got pretty drunk. New average is 140ish. Professed my love to an old friend who has a bf, but at least it's out in the open now haha. She was understanding for the most part but it was still kinda awkward. Oh, and we skipped out on paying for bowling so it was about $15 for 6 beers plus 7 free games. I guess I'm more stoked than not stoked.
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #1991 on: March 11, 2011, 11:27:00 PM »
earlier today i made the bonehead move of locking m keys in my car while they were still in the ignition and the car still running at a gas station. the whole endeavor of me calling AAA without my phone or credit cards and info took a good 45 minutes, and all of it was happening just cause i wanted to stop at the store to get a can of coke to go with the sandwich that i had just made on the way over to a friends house to smoke a little.

not stoked i was such a space-case and let that happen to me, but am stoked at my reasoning abilities to not just smash my window out with a rock like i originally thought i might had to, and actually came through for myself with the proper response to a problematic situation.

and at the end of the day, I made it to my buddies house, re-heated the sandwich which was super delicious, and got my blaze on.
so this whole post is super close to just being all stoke and no not.
@idealhandmades

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #1992 on: March 12, 2011, 10:23:33 PM »
Daylight savings = lose an hour of sleep/go to work/school earlier. But it also means that spring is almost upon us.

Also, my "mid-semester break" is over. I think I was assigned some work but just completely neglected to do any of that shit, but it's cool.

Drank lots of coffee, feeling like I can run through walls.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #1993 on: March 13, 2011, 04:22:37 AM »
Daylight savings = lose an hour of sleep/go to work/school earlier. But it also means that spring is almost upon us.

Also, my "mid-semester break" is over. I think I was assigned some work but just completely neglected to do any of that shit, but it's cool.

Drank lots of coffee, feeling like I can run through walls.

Try. Post results.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #1994 on: March 13, 2011, 05:24:52 AM »
For the last week, my girlfriend had me convinced that she was pregnant.  Late on her period, morning sickness, she even pissed her pants when we were out the other night.  When you think you're going to be a father, a lot goes through your head in a very short time.  Thank the Lord that her time of the month came this afternoon.  Good week of reflection and I'm ready to make some drastic changes.

Wear a condom, boys.  Or hell, if you're young enough just chop 'em straight off and keep that soprano intact and you'll be hooking bitches left and right with some Michael Jackson sway.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1995 on: March 13, 2011, 05:26:33 AM »
Went to the beach with my sous chef today , dude surfed , I drank beer , catched some sun and enjoyed the australian ladies in nice outfits and some good music .  good day all in all but now I got fucking sand EVERYWHERE

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1996 on: March 13, 2011, 05:34:23 AM »
For the last week, my girlfriend had me convinced that she was pregnant.  Late on her period, morning sickness, she even pissed her pants when we were out the other night.  When you think you're going to be a father, a lot goes through your head in a very short time.  Thank the Lord that her time of the month came this afternoon.  Good week of reflection and I'm ready to make some drastic changes.

Wear a condom, boys.  Or hell, if you're young enough just chop 'em straight off and keep that soprano intact and you'll be hooking bitches left and right with some Michael Jackson sway.

you worry bout condoms while your girlfriend pisses herself?

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #1997 on: March 13, 2011, 06:03:28 AM »
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying here.  I'm just saying, BE CAREFUL OUT THERE.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1998 on: March 13, 2011, 06:09:56 AM »
you mean "in there"...

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #1999 on: March 13, 2011, 07:31:29 AM »
Got drunk and high last night and my friend completely fucking destroyed this metal railing/concrete post whilst on ketamine so four of us could steal someone's rowing boat. We intended to take it back but we thought we were sinking and lost the oars so we made a slow mo worthy leap to to safety and left the boat in the middle of the river. Saw it this morning and someone had tied it up somehow, though.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2000 on: March 13, 2011, 11:08:54 AM »
My lady wants to join the Air Force as an officer after she gets her Bachelors, I have mix feeling about it. I'll be stoked because we get to travel, have free housing, free or super cheap health care, good pay and other benefits. But I've already experienced living in a shitty base, do not like it. I bet anything we'll end up in some shitty base. We really want to go overseas but we don't choose were, they just give us options. And I have no clue were I can work at with my MFT degree and I'm not about to work at some shitty BX job.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #2001 on: March 13, 2011, 11:09:16 AM »
^^^
how did your homie do anything in a K hole, let alone destroy metal objects?

My lady wants to join the Air Force as an officer after she gets her Bachelors, I have mix feeling about it. I'll be stoked because we get to travel, have free housing, free or super cheap health care, good pay and other benefits. But I've already experienced living in a shitty base, do not like it. I bet anything we'll end up in some shitty base. We really want to go overseas but we don't choose were, they just give us options. And I have no clue were I can work at with my MFT degree and I'm not about to work at some shitty BX job.

you're going to be a military base husband? at least you could kick it to the lonely wives going crazy on the shitty base.

your user name is crass -fight war, not wars- i can't imagine that you would be happy living that lifestyle. it's like when i tried to join the Navy, hoping for all of the benefits that you listed above- especially travel and the free stuff -education, health care, etc- it would have been miserable.

it's not hard to travel on the cheap, at least stateside anyways. i think you're a pretty young cat, so i'll say to you -if you're going to get stuck somewhere, make sure it's a place you love-
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:15:54 AM by steve »

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #2002 on: March 13, 2011, 12:05:29 PM »
^^^
how did your homie do anything in a K hole, let alone destroy metal objects?

I don't know what k hole means to you, but it tends to imply the person has pretty much tranquilized themselves. I'm not sure how much he had at this point but he was still pretty functional, besides obvious effects. I agree it seems pretty crazy, but i have never seen anyone so determined. He wanted that fucking boat.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2003 on: March 13, 2011, 03:52:25 PM »
I found a place that sells slim fit Dickies.

That place is PacSun :/. I did try them on for size and decided to order it from somewhere online though. $40 for Dickies isn't too justifiable for me.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2004 on: March 13, 2011, 03:53:13 PM »
Neither is supporting PacSun.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2005 on: March 13, 2011, 05:44:10 PM »
you're going to be a military base husband? at least you could kick it to the lonely wives going crazy on the shitty base. your user name is crass -fight war, not wars- i can't imagine that you would be happy living that lifestyle. it's like when i tried to join the Navy, hoping for all of the benefits that you listed above- especially travel and the free stuff -education, health care, etc- it would have been miserable. it's not hard to travel on the cheap, at least stateside anyways. i think you're a pretty young cat, so i'll say to you -if you're going to get stuck somewhere, make sure it's a place you love-
Yeah, I'm not supportive of war and would never join the military for any reason, but my dad has been in the military his entire life...so the lifestyle is nothing new to me. And to be honesty, excluding the traveling and going to war, the military life is not so much different from a civilian life imo. And my lady wants to work in the medical field, a clinical laboratory scientist, so I highly doubt she'll go to war. We're hoping to travel overseas, she's never been outside of the US like I have. I only hope she gets stationed in Europe or Japan. And I'm sure I can find a job that I'll use my degree towards.

But I do find it odd she wants to join since she views the government as corrupt, evil, etc.

BFKskateboards

« Reply #2006 on: March 13, 2011, 06:03:46 PM »
got a pretty cool clip today but bummed that spring break is over...

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #2007 on: March 13, 2011, 10:17:10 PM »
This girl I like wants me to come to her house and do Ecstasy, but im skectched out because I have never done it and know nothing about it.  And I decided im going to quit doing any drugs forever, but i will still smoke weed ( not a drug, doesnt have a big affect on me anyway, unless it's high quality home grown shit).

Dragon Slayer

• Rep: 46
« Reply #2008 on: March 15, 2011, 02:13:40 PM »
I'm way stoked that I am all boy crazy about this guy I've sort of been seeing. Oh it's just terrible but it's so fun at the same time. We always laugh and get drunk together and we have so much in common. He's like way skinny too which is great. but he's leaving me all summer to go travel fucking europe, which is like yeah cool of course you should go do that. But I am just going to miss his cute ass all summer. oh lonesome me. I usually fucking hate getting involved with people but this one just seems to make a lot of sense for right now.
college is for people who can't rap

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2009 on: March 15, 2011, 04:02:13 PM »
Had dinner at Red Lobster.

I'm shitting out my insides. On heat #2.