Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709809 times)

friendly dave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #2130 on: May 05, 2011, 10:53:39 AM »
super fun session yesterday at this spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FhqdJs20txU#at=13

Sore as fuck today.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2131 on: May 05, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »
after close to 10 years of skateboarding, i had my first session on a legit miniramp (aka not so steep that you get hangups when doing a rocknroll or with 1m of vert that get broken down after 1 week, apparently those are the only kinds in austria ^^).

and holy crap, i had so damn much fun, it was incredible. its outdoors under some trees, so i will be there every evening this summer, i am so stoked that i finally can fulfill the prejudice of old skateboarders and miniramps.

not stoked that it took me so long.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:32:53 PM by Hercules Rockefeller »

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2132 on: May 05, 2011, 11:11:42 AM »
super fun session yesterday at this spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FhqdJs20txU#at=13

Sore as fuck today.
That park looks so fun

Stoked that my work load in college is low compared to my other terms. Not stoked on the professor and one asshole in the class. It makes me not want to attend class.

marginal way

• Rep: 51
  • making it happen
    • marginal way website avatar image
« Reply #2133 on: May 05, 2011, 01:02:58 PM »
stoked on this shit...

makes toy tags disappear like magic.

not stoked that kids are so fucking stupid they'll disrespect everyone's hard work by throwing their shitty tags all over the park.

i'm not the official voice of the park, i'm just a guy who skates and works there...
www.marginalwayskatepark.org

twitter- @MWDIY facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mwdiy

Smell Good

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 54
« Reply #2134 on: May 05, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »
Stoked that I have a job and am almost done with my first week.

Not stoked because working on a factory floor is a real pain in the ass, it's monotonous and tiring, and I don't get my paycheck till next week.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #2135 on: May 05, 2011, 03:02:25 PM »
after close to 10 years of skateboarding, i had my first session on a legit miniramp (aka not so steep that you get hangups when doing a rocknroll or with 1m of vert that get broken down after 1 week, apparently those are the only kinds in austria ^^).

and holy crap, i had so damn much fun, it was incredible. its outdoors under some trees, so i will be there every evening this summer, i am so stoked that i finally can fulfill the prejudice of old skateboarders and miniramps.

You are from Austria? what city?

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2136 on: May 05, 2011, 03:03:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You are from Austria? what city?

Graz, in the south-eastern part of austria.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #2137 on: May 06, 2011, 05:12:09 AM »
Wait a minute, there is no such city as Graz, why you´re not from Austria at all!!!

mcpeepants

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #2138 on: May 06, 2011, 06:21:36 AM »
After watching this http://skateboarding.transworld.net/1000137942/features/es-midnight-power/ and reynolds b-sides part I'm dying to skate, but I'm taking a break because I fucked up my ankle  >:(
you some closet dick-in-da-booty ass nigga.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2139 on: May 06, 2011, 09:07:45 AM »
Wait a minute, there is no such city as Graz, why you?re not from Austria at all!!!

dont blow my cover!

Water Plantis

« Reply #2140 on: May 06, 2011, 12:16:52 PM »
masturbating.

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
« Reply #2141 on: May 06, 2011, 01:17:07 PM »
Not Stoked: Being the only person to have not seen the Real video yet, due to lack of disposable funds

Stoked: Having the willpower to wait until i can buy it and not watching it online

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #2142 on: May 06, 2011, 01:35:18 PM »
stoked on: first oxy contin experience
not so stoked on: code red barf

that shit will make you puke every time. it will ruin your fucking life too. don't fuck with that shit- too many homies down the drain.

it feels good as fuck but the thing is eventually, because you feel like crap the next day after bombing an 80, that you need to do another to be well... watch out amigo

frank

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2143 on: May 06, 2011, 03:00:10 PM »
good looking out holmes. i thought about it and it's not worth the comedown.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2144 on: May 06, 2011, 08:48:12 PM »
Stoked: Went to a banquet for one of my classes at Dave and Busters, ate for free and played games. Got this dude:

Not Stoked: The girl I've been crushing on was there and she hasn't talked to me for almost a month now. She's just been completely ignoring/awkward with me. She doesn't even try to acknowledge me at all, and that is a shitty feeling. I don't know why she's been acting like this, because I'm pretty sure I did nothing what so ever to hurt her feelings. I know she doesn't want a relationship or anything and I told her I was perfectly cool with that and we could be friends. I talked to her dad to be nice and she just kept on walking. It's really bumming me out especially when she's leaving next fall to college and I'd at least like her to leave on a good note with me.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #2145 on: May 07, 2011, 02:26:08 AM »
Stoked: Went to a banquet for one of my classes at Dave and Busters, ate for free and played games. Got this dude:

Not Stoked: The girl I've been crushing on was there and she hasn't talked to me for almost a month now. She's just been completely ignoring/awkward with me. She doesn't even try to acknowledge me at all, and that is a shitty feeling. I don't know why she's been acting like this, because I'm pretty sure I did nothing what so ever to hurt her feelings. I know she doesn't want a relationship or anything and I told her I was perfectly cool with that and we could be friends. I talked to her dad to be nice and she just kept on walking. It's really bumming me out especially when she's leaving next fall to college and I'd at least like her to leave on a good note with me.

Unless you've got a ring in your pocket that seems like a weird thing to do. Teenage girls live to piss off their dads.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

marginal way

• Rep: 51
  • making it happen
    • marginal way website avatar image
« Reply #2146 on: May 07, 2011, 12:25:03 PM »

she doesn't like you. move on. or risk being "that creepy dude who won't leave her alone." half the planet's population is female. find another, or resolve to be miserable.
i'm not the official voice of the park, i'm just a guy who skates and works there...
www.marginalwayskatepark.org

twitter- @MWDIY facebook- http://www.facebook.com/mwdiy

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #2147 on: May 07, 2011, 02:32:51 PM »
The only good note to leave on would be a treble clef on her chest, written in jizz. Other than that, don't bother.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #2148 on: May 07, 2011, 03:27:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The only good note to leave on would be a treble clef on her chest, written in jizz. Other than that, don't bother.
Try cutting off your sleeves and embroidering a horse on homer's shirt so you can match.  Then bring it to her, and say "this is how I'll end up without you".  No, don't do that either. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2149 on: May 07, 2011, 03:55:24 PM »
On a side not,
Not stoked:
My manager just left our store and today was her last day. She was so nice and never bitched at us about anything. She always threw parties too and was really down.
Stoked:
She left me 3 redbulls in the mini fridge.

jimi420

« Reply #2150 on: May 09, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »
I might have to move with my parents to texass since I don't have enough money to live on my own. It's not a done deal, but my stepmom's job might relocate her to Tyler Texass. I looked it up and it has roughly the same population as the place i live now and is pretty close to Louisiana so I can have all the delicious southern cooking I want, but it's hard to want to leave a town I've lived in for 20 years of my life.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #2151 on: May 09, 2011, 07:51:26 PM »
I might have to move with my parents to texass since I don't have enough money to live on my own. It's not a done deal, but my stepmom's job might relocate her to Tyler Texass. I looked it up and it has roughly the same population as the place i live now and is pretty close to Louisiana so I can have all the delicious southern cooking I want, but it's hard to want to leave a town I've lived in for 20 years of my life.

I camped next to a nice lake there once.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2152 on: May 09, 2011, 08:07:51 PM »
pony boy, please try to post more in the pathetic & failed attempts @ sexual relations thread.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2153 on: May 09, 2011, 08:11:46 PM »
pony boy, please try to post more in the pathetic & failed attempts @ sexual relations thread.
oh boy

Bagger Vance

• Rep: -10
  • Think I give a fuck bout sparkles?
« Reply #2154 on: May 09, 2011, 10:32:07 PM »
stoked: my girl comes home from college tomorrow and i haven't seen her for like 3 weeks

not stoked: I'm not done with school for another week and i know I'm gonna spend time with her instead of finishing up my work for finals

lem

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #2155 on: May 10, 2011, 01:12:47 AM »
Stoked and not stoked: Friends coming to visit for one to two weeks. But I still have a semi-decent amount of school work to handle.

Not stoked: Caught something during my trip to Vienna. It's a weird infection giving me some weird and annoying ailments. It's also affecting my already messed up sleep schedule from said Vienna trip. Also my xbox acquired a rrod for the third fucking time.

Stoked: Finally found a good FCP7 torrent, downloaded a shitload of good music, am feeling just a bit better from said infection, and my overly gracious father is helping me with some money shit. I'm the world's worst 22 year old.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2156 on: May 10, 2011, 07:40:44 AM »
what are your symptoms/ailments?

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #2157 on: May 11, 2011, 12:49:27 PM »
Stoked: My birthday is tomorrow and I am going to go to my favorite bar/restaurant.

Not Stoked: It is fucking pouring here in Denver. Also my stupid girlfriend has been a cunt lately.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2158 on: May 11, 2011, 12:54:36 PM »
Stoked: In-N-Out opened today.
Not stoked: The whole place was packed harder than a Disney World. It'll probably be a week and a half till I can get one with out waiting two hours in line.

Doctor Handsome

• Rep: 4
  • Doctor Handsome
« Reply #2159 on: May 11, 2011, 01:38:01 PM »
Stoked: My birthday is tomorrow and I am going to go to my favorite bar/restaurant.

Not Stoked: It is fucking pouring here in Denver. Also my stupid girlfriend has been a cunt lately.

You live in Denver? What bar are you going to?
I'm drunk.