Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709303 times)

steve

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 45
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #2160 on: May 11, 2011, 02:21:35 PM »
stoked:
completed my first year back in school, only one left!
getting ready to Amtrak it to CO and CA for the summer
almost done with the zine

not stoked:
since school is done the endless supply of supple young females that i've indulged in since the ex lady and i split will be greatly diminished.
i need to sleep as i've been raging my finals/research and there is some serious construction going on next to my house and across the river from my house.

it's not all that bad....

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2161 on: May 11, 2011, 05:14:10 PM »
Stoked: In-N-Out opened today.
Not stoked: The whole place was packed harder than a Disney World. It'll probably be a week and a half till I can get one with out waiting two hours in line.
God damn that sucks, but it is the first In N Out outside of the west coast. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2162 on: May 11, 2011, 06:09:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Not stoked: The whole place was packed harder than a Disney World. It'll probably be a week and a half till I can get one with out waiting two hours in line.
[close]
God damn that sucks, but it is the first In N Out outside of the west coast. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance.
Yeah, I haven't had In-N-Out in about 2 years.

Davy

« Reply #2163 on: May 11, 2011, 06:21:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
I waited in line for about 30 minutes and got in. But i had to be in the rain for a little.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2164 on: May 11, 2011, 07:01:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
I waited in line for about 30 minutes and got in. But i had to be in the rain for a little.
Well I hit up the Frisco location.

Davy

« Reply #2165 on: May 11, 2011, 07:03:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
Well I hit up the Frisco location.
Oh yeah shit nevermind then.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #2166 on: May 12, 2011, 06:01:27 PM »
done with highschool.

and my pivot cup exploded today and i ate shit, but it was kinda cool anyway

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #2167 on: May 13, 2011, 12:42:11 PM »
grounded till tomorrow

its raining so everyone is in the same boat as me

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #2168 on: May 14, 2011, 02:45:56 PM »
I had my ex over today because she wouldnt leave me alone about how she wants me back,literally begging me.
So I told her what she wanted to hear and we had some glorious sex.I havent gotten pussy in like two months so I needed this.

But the thing is I dont want another relationship with this girl.

solo

• Rep: -23
  • skateboarding
« Reply #2169 on: May 14, 2011, 11:25:10 PM »
the homie's about to come pick me up to go skate. it's 11:30 and raining. parking garage sesh

Grubby Mits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • kim you need to leave him
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2170 on: May 15, 2011, 12:47:54 PM »
girls

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2171 on: May 19, 2011, 02:14:17 PM »
Nicest day of the year so far. Got in a couple hour early session, gonna go back out in a little bit.

Skating in shorts = worse shinners.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Truancy

• Rep: 7
  • GFC lifestyle
« Reply #2172 on: May 19, 2011, 03:48:34 PM »
Mulato People

Skate Troll, steady killin it
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

jimi420

« Reply #2173 on: May 19, 2011, 06:56:22 PM »
Mulato People
God Damn you're a fucking idiot.

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #2174 on: May 19, 2011, 09:53:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Stoked: My birthday is tomorrow and I am going to go to my favorite bar/restaurant.

Not Stoked: It is fucking pouring here in Denver. Also my stupid girlfriend has been a cunt lately.
[close]

You live in Denver? What bar are you going to?

Fuck I didn't see this apparently. I went to Lion's Lair that night. If this rain lets up I will be skating Denver Park tomorrow night around 5ish if you are around.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2175 on: May 20, 2011, 06:27:50 AM »
I'm going to Six Flags today, but its supposed to rain.

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #2176 on: May 20, 2011, 07:02:12 AM »
My hands are healing well but still too fucked to skate or do anything that involves holding things.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #2177 on: May 20, 2011, 09:21:22 AM »
Mulato People
Just for that, I'm going to celebrate with this song. Fuck you and your weird mutilated penis.

Archer: "Mulatto Butts" Ringtone

Lordata

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • Still Skating at 28, Hailey, Idaho area
« Reply #2178 on: May 20, 2011, 09:37:03 AM »
I done with my first year of college in about three weeks and I'm really stoked to be able to go shred in my hometown with all the old homies, but I'm not too stoked on my grades. Nor will my parents be, or the school I'm at. Might not be able to come back next year. sucks. Don't know what I'm going to do. Two midterms today and if I don't do well I probably won't be able to stay. shit...

steve

« Reply #2179 on: May 20, 2011, 11:20:06 AM »
I done with my first year of college in about three weeks and I'm really stoked to be able to go shred in my hometown with all the old homies, but I'm not too stoked on my grades. Nor will my parents be, or the school I'm at. Might not be able to come back next year. sucks. Don't know what I'm going to do. Two midterms today and if I don't do well I probably won't be able to stay. shit...

bah! keep at it mang! every year it gets easier. I dropped out after my first year, did CC, dicked around, travelled, yada yada yada- now i'm back in undergrad with a year left... going on 26 and it's fucking dope as hell. So maybe i shouldn't attempt to grant advice but stick with it and have fun! freshman year is the most difficult

Lordata

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • Still Skating at 28, Hailey, Idaho area
« Reply #2180 on: May 20, 2011, 12:25:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

bah! keep at it mang! every year it gets easier. I dropped out after my first year, did CC, dicked around, travelled, yada yada yada- now i'm back in undergrad with a year left... going on 26 and it's fucking dope as hell. So maybe i shouldn't attempt to grant advice but stick with it and have fun! freshman year is the most difficult

If they kick me out I plan on appealing, if that doesn't work then CC because I can get back in if I do a year of that. Not sure where though. I'm going to school a ways from home and in a different state.
Congrats on having a year left.

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #2181 on: May 20, 2011, 08:13:10 PM »
End of the world stuff.

steve

« Reply #2182 on: May 22, 2011, 09:06:49 AM »
I am 4 hours from flying to the states.... and I haven't actually slept in about 2 1/2 days.  It's so fucking hot in Kuwait that I can't sleep and I just kinda doze off standing around and then wake up soaked in sweat and confused.

But I don't care because I am going home!

YEAH!!!!!!! stay safe on that flight homes!

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2183 on: May 22, 2011, 10:18:18 AM »
I am 4 hours from flying to the states.... and I haven't actually slept in about 2 1/2 days.  It's so fucking hot in Kuwait that I can't sleep and I just kinda doze off standing around and then wake up soaked in sweat and confused.

so stoked for you man, enjoy your time at home.

bonerjams03

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2184 on: May 24, 2011, 12:49:17 AM »
stoked that I'm starting a new job tomorrow(today) but not stoked on the fact that I've been binging on shit and staying up all night for the past week and probably won't get more than 2 hours of sleep.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #2185 on: May 24, 2011, 07:03:11 AM »
woke up early to get my shred on but its taking forever to dry up. 
i feel an overwhelming need to break myself today.   

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #2186 on: May 24, 2011, 12:20:17 PM »
On the upside:
-Finally getting my tax return in the next day or so. no longer true. now its gonna take 2 weeks, and im only getting half as much as I thought I was getting back.
-I scored a hat trick last time i went out and played hockey with my stoner buddies.
-The bruins are up 3-2 now vs. the intimidating tampa bay lightning and their "unbeatable" 1-3-1.
-Skating has been going pretty good lately. Learning new tricks past few sessions.
-It's been in the mid 80's for the past few days, which is a rare treat for vegas this time of year.
-Apartment hunting with the girlfriend has begun again. really looking forward to living closer to the shop, skate buddies, and spots.
-Order of boards is showing up today or tomorrow at the shop for me to get busy working on for The Cabinet.

On the downside:
-It's about to get really, really fucking hot out here during the day time here. that'll mean night skating only, which is fine if im trying to only skate parks, but the streets...they're calling, but I have trouble seeing my phone in the dark to answer the call.
-the end of the month is creeping up pretty fast, and my finances are tighter than they've ever been to make rent/insurance/bills/bank fees. Hopefully the tax return shows up in time to make a massivepartial difference in this area.
-My lady has been super mega busy lately. summer classes, job, and life stresses. I'm proud of her, but I couldn't be more sexually frustrated.
-Knowing that in a month or so time we'll be moving, and all of the annoying stresses that brings with renting a van, lugging stuff around, cleaning up the old place, etc... not to mention dealing with the annoyances of finding a place you like and then having to wait to have credit histories and background checks to go through for approval (especially as a mid 20's male with exposed tattoos. I swear some Realtors just assume anyone under the age of 40 is going to leave a property as a pile of ash or a crack den.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 06:26:24 PM by sweatercuff »
@idealhandmades

Hexagon

« Reply #2187 on: May 24, 2011, 01:10:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

so stoked for you man, enjoy your time at home.
Hell yeah! Welcome home HATE! Some fine tuning and adjustments and you'll be kosher dude. Hit us up with your first skate endeavor.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #2188 on: May 24, 2011, 10:08:10 PM »
Not stoked: Got let go from my cafe job today. Wont be able to floss as hard.

Stoked: I still have another job, and now I have days off.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2189 on: May 24, 2011, 10:10:53 PM »
All but one of the fruits and vegetables we grew didn't make it. The cherry tomato plant is thriving, super healthy and it should produce a lot of tomatoes.