Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709385 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #2280 on: July 01, 2011, 07:33:31 PM »
Last month in australia !

Last month in australia...

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2281 on: July 01, 2011, 07:38:21 PM »
If I move to Rhode Island for the summer I'll have a job and be able to buy a shit load of skate stuff. But the only place that sells skate stuff in that area is a Zumiez. And I really don't want to splurge on stuff at a Zumiez.
Buy online.

Skated today, but it made me realize I need to skate more.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2282 on: July 01, 2011, 07:49:43 PM »
Fuck how did I not think of buying online as an option?

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2283 on: July 01, 2011, 09:05:33 PM »
Worked all day, skated, needed a beer, it's Canada Day so the Beer Store was closed.  Went by myself to the bar/cafe a few doors down from me.  They have amazing americano, but I'd never checked out the bar scene there.  I walked out my door, heard Joy Division playing from there and thought this is going to be dope.  They were having a Pride Week fundraiser tonite it turns out.  I think I was the only guy there amidst a crowd of lesbians.  Some very attractive lesbians.  I wasn't sure what to do and drank my  beer super fast and left.  I was worried I would look like a pervert.  Maybe someone can give me advice on the next time this sort of thing happens.   

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2284 on: July 02, 2011, 03:03:40 AM »
Worked all day, skated, needed a beer, it's Canada Day so the Beer Store was closed.  Went by myself to the bar/cafe a few doors down from me.  They have amazing americano, but I'd never checked out the bar scene there.  I walked out my door, heard Joy Division playing from there and thought this is going to be dope.  They were having a Pride Week fundraiser tonite it turns out.  I think I was the only guy there amidst a crowd of lesbians.  Some very attractive lesbians.  I wasn't sure what to do and drank my  beer super fast and left.  I was worried I would look like a pervert.  Maybe someone can give me advice on the next time this sort of thing happens.   

tuck your dick in, speak in a higher voice, surprise her with your vagina-stabber when at your/her place.

Binomial Nomenclature

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #2285 on: July 02, 2011, 07:27:58 AM »
well played

Doctor Handsome

• Rep: 4
  • Doctor Handsome
I'm drunk.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #2287 on: July 02, 2011, 10:01:38 AM »
Fuck how did I not think of buying online as an option?

we have some shops, but Civil is the best one methinks http://www.wearecivil.com/ .  there are some ok parks too, you need a car tho

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2288 on: July 02, 2011, 04:35:55 PM »
Buying a VX+MK1 for $900. That's $c
900 I should put towards a car, but fuck it. Also the trip to SF I had is not happening. So we're going to NYC instead.

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #2289 on: July 03, 2011, 02:09:09 AM »
Stoked but not stoked but stoked. Classic stoked but not stoked yet stoked. Long story, read if you must, skip if you dare. Ha.

Went to a Ty Segall show in San Francisco tonight. Shit got pretty rowdy fast. Lots of ''moshing,'' not really my thing, I was just so wasted and rocking out, having a good time, not trying to rough anyone up or bang anyone b/c i have a girlfriend and so on....Notice this little man, Platonic Ideal of the Napoleon Complex, got out of the ''mosh pit'' and was apparently trying to hit on these girls by ''moshing'' them super hard, tough to explain but if you've seen it before maybe you know. So, what the hell, I grab his beanie off his head (that he's wearing indoors, even though it's jam-packed and sweaty in there), he turns around looking for the culprit, sees it's me, does this pussy shove/punch thing, so I throw his cap really far into the crowd, and before I know it, he's clocked my in the jaw, obviously as hard as he could, everyone standing there stunned. So I realize this is my moment to do something I always wanted to do (no, not punch a little guy in his face). Yeah, it's cheesy, it's downright goofy, but I was like, ''Punch me. Punch me in the fucking face. Because that didn't do anything. So go ahead and try again.'' So he took the free shot. It diddnt' do shit, but it must have looked gnarly because everyone near me was pretty freaked out. I should explain that, while not being overly talky and pushy about it, I'm not to into fighting etc., and can't imagine too many situations where I'd want to deck someone, but I often wondered if I could take a punch myself. I would think any man should be able to break a nose/give a black eye/dislodge some teeth with two free shots to the face, but this fella didn't and I'm feeling pretty fucking fine, which i think is a much funnier revenge than ''tracking him down'' or some shit. Although, I had a black eye once and it looked pretty cool, but I guess Napoleon wasn't up to it.

Best part for me: After a bunch of people pushed him to leave, someone saw he came back and was up front, but he was holding his beanie, clutching it real close to his chest, as if to say, ''No more beanie-related arguments tonight, I almost killed a man over my hat already...''

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #2290 on: July 03, 2011, 04:01:41 AM »
I think I have a mullet

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #2291 on: July 03, 2011, 04:20:15 AM »
Stoked but not stoked but stoked. Classic stoked but not stoked yet stoked. Long story, read if you must, skip if you dare. Ha.

Went to a Ty Segall show in San Francisco tonight. Shit got pretty rowdy fast. Lots of ''moshing,'' not really my thing, I was just so wasted and rocking out, having a good time, not trying to rough anyone up or bang anyone b/c i have a girlfriend and so on....Notice this little man, Platonic Ideal of the Napoleon Complex, got out of the ''mosh pit'' and was apparently trying to hit on these girls by ''moshing'' them super hard, tough to explain but if you've seen it before maybe you know. So, what the hell, I grab his beanie off his head (that he's wearing indoors, even though it's jam-packed and sweaty in there), he turns around looking for the culprit, sees it's me, does this pussy shove/punch thing, so I throw his cap really far into the crowd, and before I know it, he's clocked my in the jaw, obviously as hard as he could, everyone standing there stunned. So I realize this is my moment to do something I always wanted to do (no, not punch a little guy in his face). Yeah, it's cheesy, it's downright goofy, but I was like, ''Punch me. Punch me in the fucking face. Because that didn't do anything. So go ahead and try again.'' So he took the free shot. It diddnt' do shit, but it must have looked gnarly because everyone near me was pretty freaked out. I should explain that, while not being overly talky and pushy about it, I'm not to into fighting etc., and can't imagine too many situations where I'd want to deck someone, but I often wondered if I could take a punch myself. I would think any man should be able to break a nose/give a black eye/dislodge some teeth with two free shots to the face, but this fella didn't and I'm feeling pretty fucking fine, which i think is a much funnier revenge than ''tracking him down'' or some shit. Although, I had a black eye once and it looked pretty cool, but I guess Napoleon wasn't up to it.

Best part for me: After a bunch of people pushed him to leave, someone saw he came back and was up front, but he was holding his beanie, clutching it real close to his chest, as if to say, ''No more beanie-related arguments tonight, I almost killed a man over my hat already...''

you should try this while rollin on a mali or two. i got decked in the face by a 230 pound samoan football player while thizzin my cock off and it made my face so numb it felt like heaven
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #2292 on: July 03, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »
first romantic interest in a couple years, the feeling is mutual so yeah. my stomach isn't used to this tho, got them butterflies, kinda hard to get hungry/eat. need to skate but just started raining. i wish i could stay asleep today

The Cure - Close to me

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #2293 on: July 03, 2011, 05:22:06 PM »
I think I have a mullet
This.

My friend described my hair as a "Kevin Keegan eighties mullet"

I think I'm more stoked than not stoked on that. Infact I think I'm just plain stoked.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2294 on: July 03, 2011, 08:09:43 PM »
Went to a spot to film a line that I've been wanting to do for a really long time. I landed the line, but I didn't get to film it.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

buttpirate

• Rep: 32
« Reply #2295 on: July 04, 2011, 06:37:15 AM »

I got into a barfight once and after the guy left, his 6'4'' unknownst-to-me buddy walked over and sucker punched me in the mouth.
was like a movie, fell on my ass and slid across the floor but I was fine.  another inch up and he probably would have broken my nose.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2296 on: July 04, 2011, 09:43:24 AM »
i have my last big exam at university tomorrow. i'm really not that stoked on answering multiple choice questions for 4 hours straight, but I'm stoked on not having to learn everyday and finally go skate everyday for the next couple of weeks. still i'm nervous as fuck thinking about the exam. anyway, hopefully everything will be fine in 12 hours.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2297 on: July 04, 2011, 09:08:27 PM »
Stoked: Family reunion. Some family members I have never met or did ages ago. Food was fuckin good.

Not stoked: I couldn't stay as long as I wanted because of college work. I couldn't understand most of the adults because they mainly spoke Spanish. My mom had to translate lol.

Good times.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #2298 on: July 05, 2011, 08:56:45 AM »
What latin country are you from?

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2299 on: July 05, 2011, 10:23:25 AM »
What latin country are you from?
They were from my mom's dads (my grandpa) side. They're from Mexico...Tijuana and Ensenada area.

NegativeCreep

« Reply #2300 on: July 05, 2011, 10:29:03 AM »
Skating yesterday in super hot weather with my brother. Took two fucked up slams and I'm deff feeling them today. Being around my family alone again. Starting at square one all over again. Last fucking time.

bakedgoods

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2301 on: July 05, 2011, 01:27:08 PM »
so im walking back to work on my lunch break and i hear someone honking there horn and think nothing of it, a couple seconds later i notice its a car full of very attractive girls honking and waving at me as they drive by. the driver was soooooooo fine that the way she waved at me was sexy. pretty stoked on that confidence booster since ive been feeling pretty lousy and havent gotten with a girl in a bit, not stoked on the fact ill probably never encounter her again and it frustrated me at work thinking about it. still relatively stoked on it though

Doctor Handsome

• Doctor Handsome
« Reply #2302 on: July 05, 2011, 06:55:03 PM »
Slept with a 41 year old milf last night. And slamming whiskey cokes right now.

But I miss my ex.
I'm drunk.

Truancy

• Rep: 7
  • GFC lifestyle
« Reply #2303 on: July 06, 2011, 10:43:06 PM »
so im walking back to work on my lunch break and i hear someone honking there horn and think nothing of it, a couple seconds later i notice its a car full of very attractive girls honking and waving at me as they drive by. the driver was soooooooo fine that the way she waved at me was sexy. pretty stoked on that confidence booster since ive been feeling pretty lousy and havent gotten with a girl in a bit, not stoked on the fact ill probably never encounter her again and it frustrated me at work thinking about it. still relatively stoked on it though

They were making fun of that shitstain on the back of your pants.
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

kevbo999

« Reply #2304 on: July 07, 2011, 02:36:39 PM »
So I was at the lake earlier, beautiful hot day, lots of people..  I was just floating on my back, a good distance from the crowd.. when I thought "How sweet would it be to turn this into a skinny dip?"

Let me tell you guys one thing... putting a bathing suit back on while treading water is fucking hard.  Can't remember the last time I felt fear like that.  "Drown or have 100+ people see my shriveled Johnson"... by the grace of god I managed to get both legs in and swim back.  WHEW.

Reev

« Reply #2305 on: July 07, 2011, 04:49:14 PM »
Got a first in my first year of Uni.

Not stoked on the fact that the first year of Uni doesn't even fucking count towards my degree.

McDuff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #2306 on: July 08, 2011, 07:55:47 AM »
got surgery a week ago on my shoulder, thought it was going to be a month out of commission, but its actually 2. i cant really do anything active for these 2 months, but i do get to collect that disability money...

iliketoskateboardandstuff

• Rep: -10
« Reply #2307 on: July 12, 2011, 11:22:02 PM »
I keep having this "small world" experience that is currently racking my brain.

About 3 weeks ago, at around 1 in the morning, my sister asks me to go to the store for her and get ice cream. Normally I'd tell her to fuck off and go get it herself, but something made me oblige. I head out to the Hess up the street, and when I arrive, the only other person there was this absolutely beautiful girl. Looked to be about roughly my age, a little shorter than me (which is hard to come by, because I stand at a towering 5'5"), black hair, nose pierced, and covered in tattoos. I mean full out, she's got a super intricate chestpiece and everything. Her beautiful blue eyes stared straight into my soul, until we parted ways. Of course, being the pussy I am, I couldn't get a word out. I went back to my truck and watched her drive off, thinking I'd never see this beautiful tattooed girl again.

About an hour ago, I get a call from my buddy, telling me he's stranded a couple towns over and needs a ride home from a party. It's pretty late and I have shit to do early tomorrow, but he also has a job interview in the morning and I don't want him to fuck it up and miss it, so I agree to come get him. Before I get to my buddy, I again stop at Hess and pull up to the pump. I get out of my truck, and what do I see in front of me but the same girl's truck I saw a few weeks back. It felt like my heart fell into my stomach, I couldn't even believe that again, at the most obscure hour, this girl is back in my sights. I head in to pay for my gas, and there she is, right in front of me. She turns around briefly, then shoots back for a double take at me with a glance that literally froze me in my tracks. Staring at me for about 5 seconds with the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen, all I could muster up was a smirk. She payed for whatever she bought, and left. I fumbled with my wallet when I got to the counter to pay for my gas and proceeded out to the pump. I walk past her truck and see she's with a friend. They mumble something I couldn't hear, and pull off before I recollect my brain in order to say anything.

So, in short, I keep running into the same stunning, tattooed girl at the strangest hours of the night when it's just the old Indian man at the counter, her, and myself. Hopefully I didn't blow it by choking on my own thoughts and she'll turn up again so I can finally cough out a coherent sentence.

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #2308 on: July 13, 2011, 06:26:56 AM »
I'm up at a stupid hour waiting to take my dad into the airport, haven't gotten any full REM sleep at an point tonight.

But I just got a Txt from a buddy who moved to NY, and he's like 90% sure he just saw Gonz. It ain't much, but it'll have to do.
@idealhandmades

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #2309 on: July 13, 2011, 06:55:56 AM »
I keep having this "small world" experience that is currently racking my brain.

About 3 weeks ago, at around 1 in the morning, my sister asks me to go to the store for her and get ice cream. Normally I'd tell her to fuck off and go get it herself, but something made me oblige. I head out to the Hess up the street, and when I arrive, the only other person there was this absolutely beautiful girl. Looked to be about roughly my age, a little shorter than me (which is hard to come by, because I stand at a towering 5'5"), black hair, nose pierced, and covered in tattoos. I mean full out, she's got a super intricate chestpiece and everything. Her beautiful blue eyes stared straight into my soul, until we parted ways. Of course, being the pussy I am, I couldn't get a word out. I went back to my truck and watched her drive off, thinking I'd never see this beautiful tattooed girl again.

About an hour ago, I get a call from my buddy, telling me he's stranded a couple towns over and needs a ride home from a party. It's pretty late and I have shit to do early tomorrow, but he also has a job interview in the morning and I don't want him to fuck it up and miss it, so I agree to come get him. Before I get to my buddy, I again stop at Hess and pull up to the pump. I get out of my truck, and what do I see in front of me but the same girl's truck I saw a few weeks back. It felt like my heart fell into my stomach, I couldn't even believe that again, at the most obscure hour, this girl is back in my sights. I head in to pay for my gas, and there she is, right in front of me. She turns around briefly, then shoots back for a double take at me with a glance that literally froze me in my tracks. Staring at me for about 5 seconds with the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen, all I could muster up was a smirk. She payed for whatever she bought, and left. I fumbled with my wallet when I got to the counter to pay for my gas and proceeded out to the pump. I walk past her truck and see she's with a friend. They mumble something I couldn't hear, and pull off before I recollect my brain in order to say anything.

So, in short, I keep running into the same stunning, tattooed girl at the strangest hours of the night when it's just the old Indian man at the counter, her, and myself. Hopefully I didn't blow it by choking on my own thoughts and she'll turn up again so I can finally cough out a coherent sentence.
Tell her to stop stalking you as an ice breaker. If you blow it, who cares. The risks are few and the possible benefits are getting a beej from a girl that you think is attractive.